look at this pic

sc

• 9 years later...

His post was made 9-1/2 years ago. It appears that the site RateARod.com no longer exists.

As to posting your own video on Measurection, naked images and video clips are only permitted in the Photo and Video Galleries, not in the forums. Access to the galleries requires an SOS Subscription (SOS = Support Our Site). To see the non-recurring and the recurring subscription options, click the "Donate" button near the top of any page.

The Self Pics section of the Photo Gallery currently contains more than 5000 naked photos that our members have posted of themselves. The Self Videos gallery contains over 160 video clips they've posted of themselves. The remainder of the Photo Gallery contains over 40,000 naked pics and over 1700 video clips of average and smaller guys that our members have found on the Internet and posted here.

Finally, let me remind everyone that we have a standing offer of a one month free SOS Subscription to any member who has never been an SOS Subscriber and agrees to post three or more naked pictures of himself in the Self Pics gallery. Anyone who is interested in taking us up on this offer should send me a Private Topic (PT) letting me know and I will reply with an explanation of the procedure for getting the free subscription. Then it will be up to you whether or not you want to proceed. Ultimately you will upload your own pics to the Self Pics gallery, so you don't have to send them to me. (But I'll certainly look at them if you do. :jump: )

Alan G -- Measurection Administrator