How many guys really like their small penises?

fg2

This is kind of wierd, but I've gotten pretty used to thinking about mine being smaller, and actually liking that.  I'm not sure why.  When I started coming here I was a little broken over the realization, as a man and a dad, and then I was 'used' to talking about it more and it became okay.  Now, especially when I jerk off, I see it differently and it turns me on in a new way.  My whole body image has shifted, actually, and what I used to see as gross (belly, tits, body hair, whatever) now kind of turns me on too.  I'm absolutely not into small penis anything, that would break me all over again, but acceptance of myself, especially by myself and nobody else, has re-invigorated my sex drive.  Do I "really like" my small/average dick?  Not especially.  If I was offered a new one tomorrow I'd probably take it.  Do I hate it anymore?  No, and that's what matters.

5 minutes ago, me_in_undies said:

When I was younger I hated my small flaccid penis of a few inches.  I am a grower, just going to leave it at that.  Now that I am older, my flaccid, and my erect, penis do not bother me.  I feel that all men should be comfortable in their own skin!

It's too bad we can't gain this kind of confidence in our 20s!

Hard to say really, it's not something that I can change so I have to say yes I'm happy... and I do mean that, I accepted long ago that I'm a grower, and it's not going to stop me doing what I want to do. I've no problem being seen by either sex, going to naturist clubs and beaches has helped me become even more confident, perhaps that's the company of like minded people who do not judge.

On 12/10/2013 at 9:45 PM, Guest said:

I'm a little backwards on this.

It took me many years to really admit I didn't like the stubbyness of my erection and shrink to nothing flaccid.

Before that I insisted on trying to deny it was significantly off the mark, but inwardly I knew. It was like walking a high mountain ledge over a 1000 foot drop.

Now, I accept my "genital status" as I do my other less than desirable characteristics.

Interesting, but I'm at a loss to how a guy might go about accepting such a status.  I certainly can't.

I like my penis. I really do. It gives me pleasure and I really enjoy playing with it. I have since I was a young boy. It just happens to be very small. Do I wish it were larger? Sure, but it’s not. So yes, I like my small penis. Not because it’s small, but in spite of it being small. I am however very self conscious about exposing it for others to see in gym shower room type situations. I doubt I will ever overcome that feeling.

44 minutes ago, Allen43 said:

I like my penis. I really do. It gives me pleasure and I really enjoy playing with it. I have since I was a young boy. It just happens to be very small. Do I wish it were larger? Sure, but it’s not. So yes, I like my small penis. Not because it’s small, but in spite of it being small. I am however very self conscious about exposing it for others to see in gym shower room type situations. I doubt I will ever overcome that feeling.

I really have mixed feelings about this.  I've grown more negative over time.

I like my cock...always have...it's on the small side of average I think. I've had sex with a great many guys over the years and most of them have been somewhere in the average size range. Some of my best sex partners had small to very very small cocks and if I have a pref at all with sex partners, it's a small cock...let me count the reasons why lol.....If mine were a bit thicker and maybe an inch or two longer, I'd like that but I don't dwell on this. 

I also I hated my small flaccid penis when I was younger. Since most of the other guys I saw were also flaccid, I always wanted to be larger. However, as I started fooling around with guys and seeing them erect, I realized I was a grower and on the larger end of "average". Now I actually like being smaller and seeing the guys reaction when I start to grow :P

I think that when you actually do have a small penis between your legs you think about it all the damn time.  You wonder often who all knows.  You wonder what they would say to each other outside of your own ear shot what they said.  Then your dick gets hard thinking about that.  LOL  Then all sorts of scenarios play out in your mind and you end up jacking off to an awesome orgasm.  Guess what now?  You are no longer in an erotic state of mind and you sort of go back into your shell --- your hole --- your safe space until a day or two later and it goes again, and again, and again.......

So fuck yeah we love having a small penis.  Some of us have tiny penises and we're doubly excited about that.

4 hours ago, Microsoft said:

I think that when you actually do have a small penis between your legs you think about it all the damn time.  You wonder often who all knows.  You wonder what they would say to each other outside of your own ear shot what they said.  Then your dick gets hard thinking about that.  LOL  Then all sorts of scenarios play out in your mind and you end up jacking off to an awesome orgasm.  Guess what now?  You are no longer in an erotic state of mind and you sort of go back into your shell --- your hole --- your safe space until a day or two later and it goes again, and again, and again.......

So fuck yeah we love having a small penis.  Some of us have tiny penises and we're doubly excited about that.

1st paragraph is a too accurate description of the dead end sps/sph rabbit hole to be avoided.   

2nd paragraph re: loving your small penis doesn't seem to follow in my mind.

Edited by Guest

I am happy with my little guy. Can’t change it so there’s nothing to be done but love him. I am a little ashamed of him still though. I think that will always be under the surface. 

Nice to see that a lot of people are happy, or at least have made peace with the fact that their penis is smaller than average. It's not always an easy thing to do, and I've struggled with it from time to time myself.

I was thinking about this again today after reading the open shower thread, as a teen it was especially difficult, perhaps coupled with being younger and less developed than peers and the bullying nature of boys that age. College age and young adult, I never really gave it much thought, I was always playing sports, swimming, martial arts and open showers and nudity were the norm. About 8 years ago I started going to naturist clubs, and you'd think that being conscious of size would be really difficult around women... but I found it surprisingly easy, in fact it's increased my confidence and I look forward to visits where I can be naked and unafraid around others.

I found hanging out with naturists also helps as no one else really batters an eyelid. I have had a few laughs at my expense there but they are nice as pie to my face so I just move on 

@new2day 

Happiness is a feeling of pleasure and positivity.

You enjoy going nude (pleasure) and have a (positive) attitude at the naturalist clubs.

When someone feels good, proud, relieved or satisfied about something, that person is said to be "happy".
The Simple English Wiktionary

Proud????  I don't take pride in the outcome of a genetic coin toss.
Good:  I feel good that I can bring pleasure to others.
Relieved:  it works no matter its size
Satisfied: my partners are, and is my penis for my pleasure or theirs' or both.

It's just a perspective....

Edited by canuck45

Can't believe I never responded to this thread. 

When I first realized how small my cock was -- high school freshman PE -- I wanted to drop through the floor and die. I was otherwise good-looking, tall, muscular, athletic, hairy-chested, with stubble. However, I felt everyone was secretly laughing at my tiny cock. Maybe they were. However, I soon started to get turned on by other guys seeing how small I was. 

I love my cock. As Granville (David Jason) says in Brit-com "Open All Hours", "I'm small, but perfectly formed." I wouldn't change a thing about myself physically, and that includes the size of my cock. I used to jack off in front of the mirror all the time. (Still do!) With a few more inches, I might have been a better lay, but I've done alright. I've slept with scores of women and ended up married to a perfect 10, my best friend and the girl of my dreams. If I had a bigger cock I'd be a total narcissist and absolute shit to live with. 

• 2 weeks later...

I love the pleasure it gives me that is for sure. I don't hate it, you can't do anything about it and the pleasure outweighs the disappointment really. I'm lower end of average when erect....boyishly small when soft. I'm bisexual, slept with men and women over the years and I've never had it mentioned or complained about - not to be face anyway. However, although I've grown to like it more, if I someone granted me a wish to make it a bit longer, thicker and in a flacid state hang bit more proudly, then yes...I would definitely go for it. Mainly because I think being small has no doubt affected my confidence in other aspects of life. However....on the flip side, being small has probably made me a better lover!!

On 1/21/2020 at 9:47 AM, frottagelvr said:

I love the pleasure it gives me that is for sure. I don't hate it, you can't do anything about it and the pleasure outweighs the disappointment really. I'm lower end of average when erect....boyishly small when soft. I'm bisexual, slept with men and women over the years and I've never had it mentioned or complained about - not to be face anyway. However, although I've grown to like it more, if I someone granted me a wish to make it a bit longer, thicker and in a flacid state hang bit more proudly, then yes...I would definitely go for it. Mainly because I think being small has no doubt affected my confidence in other aspects of life. However....on the flip side, being small has probably made me a better lover!!

Wish I had your confidence. Not sure how being small makes you a better lover. 

Instead of in/out missionary only, being more 'creative'.  Not saying a larger person can't do the same thing, but being smaller and aware size alone won't do it, learning more and puttng more effort into it.  ie....foreplay till they are begging..... they are so keyed that penetration pushes them over the edge...LOL