Some people LOVE small cocks

[color:purple][/color]

One thing I haven't yet seen addressed in these forums is how many people really LOVE little dicks. There are women who are also small, that find sex painful with any but a small-endowed partner. There are gay men who think small hung men are the hottest thing in the world.

Often, I think big dicks are big, floppy, veiny ugly bits of business that do not take on the rigidity of many of the small pricks I have encountered.

Giving oral sex to a small guy is a totally different experience. Focus comes off of merely "accomplishing" it, and moves to levels of finesse and variation completely impossible with a big, stupid dong.

On various web sites such as Craigslist, people are constantly posting, looking for small playpals and dates. They even tell respondants, "No, 5" is not small. I'm looking for ACTUAL small. 5" is average. Small is hot!"

So, please realize that beyond learning to "accept" a smaller size, sometimes just putting it out there and saying, "Who's looking for a really small one?" can produce considerable results.

Just because a man was given a big dick doesn't mean that it's a floppy, veiny ugly bit of business that doesn't get hard. It also doesn't mean that hot sex and great variations are impossible during oral sex. Sort of seems to me that your just one pissed off dude [...] and therefore find it necessary to berate big cocks.

Edited by Guest
Removed Rule 2 violation.

Hey Dude!

The response, immediately above, is completely unnecessary, and quite unjustified. The original poster wasn't berating anybody or anything. He was simply emphasizing small, and did so in a rather positive manner. In fact, that's what this site is supposed to be all about, isn't it?

From the way you phrased your reply, I see a fairly negative personal attack there (meaning a Rule 2 violation) that most probably needs to be edited and deleted,-- that whole notion about him supposedly being pissed off about something. That's simply not the issue, or the direction of his interest, whatsoever, and ought not to have been injected into this thread.

However, there is an actual problem, and that has to do with the nature of HairlessLilPPBoy's avatar, given that we have open, public forums here. Only G-rated avatars are allowed to be displayed.

Rick

[color:purple][/color]

One thing I haven't yet seen addressed in these forums is how many people really LOVE little dicks. . . So, please realize that beyond learning to "accept" a smaller size, sometimes just putting it out there and saying, "Who's looking for a really small one?" can produce considerable results.

It is so great that there are guys out there who actually prefer smaller dicks!

I would be totally content spending time with with guys having smaller dicks like I do. But I am also fine with guys who are hung larger. Do I have to choose? It's like being ok with guys that are either hairy or smooth. I don't think dicks are ugly, veiny, or floppy just because they're large. I also don't think dicks are insufficient just because they're small.

Actually I really would love someday to spend time with a guy my size or even smaller. The guys I have known have always been larger (than me anyways).

I guess truthfully I have a bit of a fetish for bent dicks -- the ones that have those exotic curves and twists.

Rick, I disagree, I think the offending post is the one from HairlessLilPPboy. I think there are many less offensive ways to state his point than to berate what we were given at birth, none of us got to choose our sex, equipment, but we can choose our attitudes and the way we approach any subject.

HairlessLilPPboy got from what I see a very small penis, it is however cute and very suckable. He didn't choose it any more that A-9" or I chose my 7"er. I think what he wrote was nasty and belittling to us with above average penises.

I think I like and agree, to a great extent, with OK_Dave, and Dinky. Most penises are not ugly. There are plenty of varieties to look at, and most people, like HairlessLilPPboy, will have a preference, even if their preference is not always stated in the best manner. Let's not get our feathers all ruffled over a person's stated opinion. It's not really worth it, as we've seen in countless forum threads. Could he have made his preference known without a blanket statement about the ones he doesn't prefer? Yes. Do we need to attack him for having a preference, especially since it fits the main population of :mrfoot: ? No. We can't take posts like this so personally. It's not like he said a specific person has an ugly, floppy penis. In all honesty, he could have left that part out. But he does have a right to state an opinion, which is all the OP really did. It's not like we haven't seen a post like this before here.

So, on that note, :grouphug: , and no groping the straight guys, no matter how much they appear to enjoy it. :lol::lol:

Gawd, why does everyone get offended all of a sudden on here?? Is more like a childrens playground in here recently than an adult discussion/support group.

Getting quite tired of it tbh and am thinking of giving up MR. No big loss I know as I am only a bit part poster, but remember, every penny makes a pound, or in US terms, every cent makes a dollar.

Gawd, why does everyone get offended all of a sudden on here?? Is more like a children's playground in here recently than an adult discussion/support group.

How dare you accuse us of behaving like children on a playground!!! I am so offended by what you just. . .

oh wait, just joking!

Sorry, I just had to do that.

Actually I have noticed on quite a number of groups (not just here) that there are some folks who just seem to take things personal or make things personal, when all we are doing is sharing opinions. This peaceful exchange of ideas, in ways that provoke thought not tempers, is the best way I know to change minds, educate, and get an education.

I recently stopped participating in a Myspace group for uncut guys (see, I actually do talk about other stuff than having a small dick) because one fellow kept attacking me for saying that parents who elect to circumsize their infant boys are not criminals, and that change doesn't come from villifying folks, but rather from education and a free exchange of ideas. There was also a woman there accusing gay men of being pedophiles for taking the point of view that babies should not be automatically circumsized. Dogmatism generally shuts people down and only serves to further entrench people in their old beliefs. He seemed to think I should lose my uncut status for siding with the enemy. (Uncut folks are now enemies?!) Ouch!

But back to Measurection!

I think the thing is that so long as enough of us just stay on topic and keep sharing our opinions without reacting, then the thread flows on.

I hope that you do not give up on Measurection. I am a sporadic visitor, but its a nice place to visit when I have a need to deal with size issues, and for the most part, I have always found someone to talk to here. I have also met a few very nice folks that I have chatted with off site.

One thing I have noticed is that the forum for trully smaller guys (4.5 and under) is a bit quieter and has a bit less conflict.

I hope to see more great discussions, and more people resolving conflicts without name calling or making it personal.

I would like to say, OK_Dave, that I really enjoy reading your posts, here, and in the smaller exchange forum. :waytogo:

And I would also to requote one of your philosophical statements for reiteration:

This peaceful exchange of ideas, in ways that provoke thought not tempers, is the best way I know to change minds, educate, and get an education.

Littlun, don't leave, mate. Like you said,

every penny makes a pound, or in US terms, every cent makes a dollar.
I almost always enjoy your posts, mate, and have even helped you find camming sights. :lol:

Dave is an awesome "Measurectioner" (to quote Logan Mercury). He always has good posts, and a great personality. We could use his input more frequently. :D Nick, you know you can never leave, bud, right? :P OK enough from me.. Be nice guys, don't let posts get to you so much.

My wife tells me likes mine just fine and I have a really small penis, for an adult anyway. Only about 4" erect and maybe 3" around. Her vagina is on the large side also. She does have some large toys she enjoys and I don't mind at all. I do her anally fairly often. We both enjoy that a lot. Personally I find small penises very attractive.

I think that within certain limits we should accept preferences without insulting each other... otherwise this site is a failure.

For example I live in Japan. Say I tell you that I find Asian women attractive. OK call me a racist: I will swallow that one. But if you call me a hater or a person incapable of recognising that say Causasian woman can be viewed by my own folks as the prettiest on Earth, then I will get angry. I can accept tastes different from mine.

Once upon a time, living in a 100% white environment, I use to love white women above all of creation. I had the Ancient Greek standard of beauty imprinted in my head. I would rather have had the Venus of Milo without her marble head next to me than some "Chinese woman". But I guess tastes can change.

Who is right? Who is wrong? Is dry white wine or cold sake better with sashimi?

Short cock, long cocks? fat cocks? etc.... Bent dicks? Sure why not... exotic things are often a thrill.

So it is quite possible to consider a large penis ugly as well as a small one. Conversily, I once mentioned this in relation with Japanese aesthetic, it is possible to be thrilled by a less than perfect penis: too bent, too veiny, too small, too large, etc... the penis on the Greek statue, the epitome of perfection can get boring.

Say I tell you that I find Asian women attractive. OK call me a racist: I will swallow that one.

I have never understood why some people label others as racist just because they have a certain preference for a certain nationality. Honestly, it's like someone calling a straight guy a sexist because he doesn't like guys.

Of course, there are a lot of people that believe you can choose your sexual preferences - gender, race, size, etc., but this is not true. Actions are chosen - preferences are not. That doesn't mean you can't learn to be more accepting, however.

You also persuaded me to get a fleshlight Drey, without knowing it, and boy I'm glad you did!

I think I am just gonna pick and select which topics I read from now on instead of just reading everything and getting wound up by certain discussions.

MR has done alot for me for the year I've been a member (no pun intended!), sometimes it has brought me down as I always tend to believe what others say, and other times it has brought me to new confident heights, for the very same reason. So I guess if I pick my topics right, I'll keep on getting more confident and who knows where that will lead.........

Edited by Guest
cos I'm crap at typing

Of course, there are a lot of people that believe you can choose your sexual preferences - gender, race, size, etc., but this is not true. Actions are chosen - preferences are not. That doesn't mean you can't learn to be more accepting, however.

My religious acquaintances who disapprove of my being gay are certain that "homosexuals" choose to be gay. One actually said, "Homosexuals do that to hurt God." Yeah, right! I didn't choose to be gay any more than they chose to be straight. (I am perfectly happy with being gay, however!) I didn't choose to have a small dick anymore than some guys chose to have a large one. (I am still learning to be accepting of that!)

Every piece of research that I am aware of (as a psychology/social work student) indicates that sexual preferences are not changeable. Some fetishes are. But what it comes down to is that gay men are gay, and straight men are straight.

A few religious organization claim to be able to "transform" gay into straight, but those same organizations don't adhere to research guidelines with their documentation and also haven't been willing to allow their work to be scrutimized.

I just don't think it's racism if I prefer asian men to caucasian men in the bedroom. It's racism if my company hires an asian man over a white man solely because he's asian and without regard to his qualifications.