Brothers

My younger brother and I have been identical twins all of our lives in the penis department.  Along with our naked summers at our pool, we would see each other every morning in the upstairs bathroom that we shared.  Soft and hard we were identical.  Growing up we would talk about it quite often, and place our penises side by side to compare.  We were always both somewhat long, hard and soft, and very thin.  In addition, we both had extra long foreskins and glans that were thinner than our shafts.  

We have seen each other soft quite often as adults and neither of us have changed.  After golf one day, while we were  taking a shower, a guy said something like, "You guys must be twins.  Everything is identical."  Then he laughed.  I am sure he was talking about more than our facial resemblance.

• 1 month later...

I have a brother who is 4 years younger than me and has a penis much bigger than mine. I am tiny in comparison. He started dominating me about 3 years ago he is bigger stronger and taller than me. I have just started puberty after being diagnosed with low testosterone and gotten shots to get my clock working. Hopefully I will catch up

@Jsmall9857  At your age there is a very good chance that your puberty can be kick-started into resuming if you have not reached your genetic limit.

What kind of doctor evaluated your testosterone level and determined that the low-T isn't caused by a problem with another endocrine  system?  Low-T can be either Primary Hypogonadism (the testicles themselves aren't working right) or Secondary Hypogonadism (the thyroid or another gland is malfunctioning and not signaling the testes to produce testosterone).  Only the Primary type is treated with Testosterone replacement.  An endocrinologist should probably evaluate your situation.

Alan G

• 2 weeks later...

There were seven of us.  As a kid I saw one brother who slept nude.  His flaccid had to be at least five inches or more.   Saw another brother leaving the outdoor shower.  About five flaccid.  Never saw anyone else.  There are two of us now.  We haven't compared in person but I did ask my kid brother.  He's almost eight and not as thick as I.  He didn't say and I didn't ask.  With my redneck bunch one has to be careful what one says.  I'm the "white" sheep of the family.  My sperm donor?  All I can say about his penis is that he couldn't keep it in his pants as long as there was a willing female on the planet.  

• 3 weeks later...

I have brother that is 8 years old and didn't necessarily spend a lot of time together, but when I was little kid we would occasionally change in front of each other, or share room on trips, or whatever. Whenever a glance at his dick I thought he was huge.  Then when I was about 15 I saw him again and realized oh, he'd not that big, I already have him beat! YES! th.jpg.db943cb657aea5c9f9119910f366b2d6.jpg

I have a brother 3 years younger and one day when I was 14 I wet the bed and my mom bought diapers for me and when I got home from school she made me take off my clothes and lay on the floor as was on the floor my brother walked in a saw me nude and laugh. He said my what a baby penis. I was told that I could not change my diaper so later that night I had to get my brother to change it. He said from now on in am his little brother look at that baby dick and look at mine. I was like 1 inch he was 3.5in

Last time I saw my brother naked, he was hard as a rock and easily two or three times as long as I was.  But then, he was 13 and in puberty. I was 11 and wouldn't be for a year.  I don't remember thinking specifically about it at the time, but by the time I was 13, I would say my erect penis was about the size his was at that age, but that's just a guess.

We did get to spend a vacation together a couple years ago.  I did not see him naked.  But we were virtually identical in height and weight.  I suspect our penises might be quite similar.

I'm not impressed that brotherly love is a common thing.  The relationships between brothers I've known were pretty ugly marred by severe jealousy, cruel sibling competition, etc., even hatred.

With my late puberty and diminutive genitals, a brother, unless similar to me would have been a nightmare, I'm sure.

Obviously, I don't have a valid statistical sample, of course.

Edited by Guest

On 4/2/2021 at 3:01 AM, wayless said:

I'm not impressed that brotherly love is a common thing.  The relationships between brothers I've known were pretty ugly marred by severe jealousy, cruel sibling competition, etc., even hatred.

With my late puberty and diminutive genitals, a brother, unless similar to me would have been a nightmare, I'm sure.

Obviously, I don't have a valid statistical sample, of course.

Oh wow!!!  That is sad.  I was very fortunate to have just the opposite relationship with my brother and my two cousins, who were basically like brothers to me.  The four of us grew up as best friends, and remain so to this day.   We lived so far away from anyone else that we did not have other friends until we went in to town to school.

Now, did that mean the four of us never got into it with each other?  Absolutely not.  We got into some absolute knock down, drag outs.  But ten minutes later we were back to being best friends.  We learned very early not to get into it with my younger brother.  He had no give up in him.  If you got into a fight with him, you better bring a lunch box and a flash light.  Because that was how long it was going to take.  But those were few and far between.  There was basically nothing any of us would have not done for the other.  And it is still the same today.

I, too, endured being a late bloomer, with my two cousins and younger brother all hitting puberty before me.  But they were very supportive and encouraging and helped me through it.

I always have been and always will be very thankful for my brother and two cousins.  I would have been lost without them.

I have an older brother. We never "compared", but since we had our own floor with a shared bathroom that was private from the rest of the house, so we routinely saw each other's penises as we went about our morning routines growing up and during college breaks. I was much less aware of sizes then, but I always perceived of as being about the same size. I didn't really realize/accept that I have a small penis until later, so it didn't occur to me that he's probably small, too, assuming my perception was correct about our sizes being similar

On 4/7/2021 at 9:38 AM, Tsoren said:

I, too, endured being a late bloomer, with my two cousins and younger brother all hitting puberty before me.  But they were very supportive and encouraging and helped me through it.

When I was 12 and not having puberty, there were some friends bragging and showing off, but being supportive assuring me I'd be ok soon.  But, they were wrong.  Some adults and a doctors said the same.   Years and years went by. . .nothing.  The "support" contrary to their apparent intent just emphasized the the importance of puberty.

Edited by Guest

My older brother is above average and certainly larger than me. We shared a room for a while during his developing years so I had plenty of opportunities to see him. Later on we had separate rooms and saw each other less, but still at some times for changing at the gym, etc.. He picked a bit, but nothing too mean which was unusual since we didn't get along great.

• 2 weeks later...

We are pretty consistently small in my immediate family. I have 2 younger brothers. One of them is about the same size as me. I think my youngest brother was blessed with a little more than his older brothers but that is not saying much. I remember some of his friends making jokes about his small size back when he was in high school. I've also heard lots of jokes over the years about my dad's small size. My parents used to go skinny dipping with their friends so the jokes came from both guys and girls. 

• 2 years later...

Posted this on younger brother bigger 

I never saw my younger brothers cock but I do have a comparison with him! 

Before we got together with my wife age gave him a blowjob he was about 20 I was 23 at the time she says he was about 6.5 inches compared to my 5 inches  he was the last guy she sucked before me we got together about 3 months later