Cock rings for extra girth

In my previous posts, Ray suggested the use of a cock ring to increase girth. I have tried a cock ring and found that sometimes it made a substantial difference. It took my girth from 4.5in to 5in. May not sound a lot but bit it felt sooo much different. For the first time I knew what an average cock felt like.

But I like to make few points points and ask questions.

Firstly it only seems to work when I am properly turned on. If I achieve an erection and have sex without being really into it, the ring didn't work so well. I also found that if I contract my pelvic floor muscle at first it strengthens my erection but shortly after it weakens it and the glans shrinks. Maybe it's an age thing ?

Secondly I found the ring had to be quite tight to be effective. My ring kept becoming loose. I tried elastic bands, and with exactly the right size it works well.

Thirdly with a new partner I think it would be a touch awkward to pull out a ring or lay it beside the bed in readiness.

So has anyone else experienced the same ? Also what design of ring is the most effective and capable of being kept tight ?

John

Several points,

A cock ring should be pretty tight. Not so tight that the penis or testicles become numb or discolored, but a very snug fit. You should almost not be able to get it off when erect.

If you feel a certain awkwardness about just pulling it out when starting a sexual encounter, then just have it on beforehand. If it is the right size , it will stay where you put it, and be ready for action, when you do get hard.

I find that honesty in any situation is best. Tell your partner that it is an extra turn on for you, or that you like the increase in size that comes from wearing it. If its making you a bit thikcer, and she has not been pleased with your girth , there should be no objection.

They come in many materials, but I personally like two types, the neoprene ones that are actually large size "o"rings for use as gaskets. The second type is a closed steel ring, usually stainless. They are a heavier gauge than the "o"ring types, and for long wear are more comfortable.

Ones with snaps or velcro , are troublesome to put on, and not as effective to me.

Since they are not expensive , buy several some a few sizes above what you currently have, and a few below. Trial and error, will tell you which size gives the best result.

Ray

I always have a vision of a steel ring and priapism and going to the hospital to have the doc cut off a ring with a hacksaw....bad visuals.

I like the silicone rings. The mega stretch cockrings, centre hole is the diameter of a pencil almost, but they s-t-r-e-t-c-h and grip very very snugly. The only thing with silicone 'toys' is if they stretch and get the smallest nick in them, they split almost instantly. but they are also very inexpensive usually.

They also make more conventional ones that do not stretch from 1/2 diameter to 3" diameter. Silicone like metalic can be boiled to sterilize between uses.

Do not use silicone based lubes with silicone toys, they will turn into gummy bears LOL

Edited by Guest

Think I'm gonna have to get a smaller one, cock ring that is. After reading all this talk on them I decided to start using the one that came free with my fleshlight. Well, wore it to work the other day, I was chattin to a few mates then suddenly felt it fall into my boxers, I was asked to move out the way at one point and the fuckin thing fell out of my shorts onto the floor!luckily no one saw but I had to leave it as I didnt get the opportunity to pick it up without anyone seeing. Today it wasnt there anymore, wonder whoever picked it up knew what it was???

Edited by Guest

one of the most effective cock rings is neoprene 'O' rings like are used in plumbing. they can be purchased in any home center. They are cheap too. I'd advise buying several sizes in the range of 2 inches in diameter, and take them home and try them out to see which works best.

You won't go broke doing it either since they are like 30 cents each. Be careful opening the packaging, and you could even return the ones that are too large/small. Shame they don't have a fitting room at the Home Depot!!! LOL

The same 'O' rings at the sex toy store are like 8.00 a piece.

Ray

• 3 years later...

I enjoy wearing rings when I masturbate as at my age they keep me nice and hard.

My favorite is a pearl ring which doesn't stretch much but fits me comfortably and keeps me rock hard. The others I have are the jelly type rings with a very small opening that stretch well and I can wear them for a longer period of time without worry of restriction problems.

With both I use astroglide as they keep my foreskin pulled back and being water based it does not destroy the rings.

• 2 years later...

I have suffered from ED for over 15 years as a result of diabetes. Consequently, I have tried virtually any and all permutations of constriction bands, aka cock rings, from rubber bands to steel rings. For the past four years, I have combined pumping with the use of constriction for both sex and penis enhancement.

As far as penis enhancement is concerned, I have increased my normal (unpumped) girth from 4.4 inches to slightly over 5 inches. With the use of a tight constriction band I can temporarily increase my girth to over 5.5 inches. When I combine pumping with constriction, I can reach almost 6 inches.

When I want to generate the optimum erection, I use an Osbon tension band (strong silicone) in combination with a VED (vacuum erection device), a specially designed, medically approved penis pump which allows the constriction band to be slid onto the base of the vacuum cylinder and then slid off onto the base of my erection after it has been pumped to its maximum. When I do this, I can achieve the 6 inch girth I mentioned above. Unfortunately, the constriction needs to be removed after fifteen minutes or so to avoid complications.

• 1 year later...
Cock rings are AMAZING!! i always use the ones for just your cock. I feel they give me a way stronger erection than the ones for cock and balls.

They certainly do give you a stronger and thicker erection, but there are things to consider. Don't use them all the time, in fact you should not use them more than you do use them. Prolonged or regular use can damage the arteries that fill the penis with blood. In particular the the delicate ones that close off to maintain your erection. Once this damage starts you will find yourself unable to get fully erect without a cock ring.

Be warned! Use them occasionally!

• 6 years later...
24 minutes ago, Restoredude said:

I have a couple metal metal rings that I have worn to male nudist/kink parties. One goes around the base of my shaft and another around my balls. They are mainly for show to keep everything "big" for all to see.

https://imgur.com/zGMMEYs

I've never seen ones as wide as those. They are really nice looking!

I did have a chastity cage where the ball ring was too small so I ground a lot of metal from the inside to make it larger. That made it pretty flat and thin. I did have a problem with it digging into my cords going to my testicles. Maybe the 2nd ring around your ball sac prevents that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a very large collection of metal rings that I wear for looks not for sex, but have found over the years wearing them so regular my girth has increased slowly, so i think they do work.

Edited by Guest

• 3 months later...
On 7/20/2008 at 11:02 AM, scot123 said:

In my previous posts, Ray suggested the use of a cock ring to increase girth. I have tried a cock ring and found that sometimes it made a substantial difference. It took my girth from 4.5in to 5in. May not sound a lot but bit it felt sooo much different. For the first time I knew what an average cock felt like.

But I like to make few points points and ask questions.

Firstly it only seems to work when I am properly turned on. If I achieve an erection and have sex without being really into it, the ring didn't work so well. I also found that if I contract my pelvic floor muscle at first it strengthens my erection but shortly after it weakens it and the glans shrinks. Maybe it's an age thing ?

Secondly I found the ring had to be quite tight to be effective. My ring kept becoming loose. I tried elastic bands, and with exactly the right size it works well.

Thirdly with a new partner I think it would be a touch awkward to pull out a ring or lay it beside the bed in readiness.

So has anyone else experienced the same ? Also what design of ring is the most effective and capable of being kept tight ?

John

Well, I feel quite the same. I have a silver cock ring from Athumani and a few silicone ones. None of them is working if I am not exited at all. If I am exited then yes, they improve my erection and increase the ejaculation time. 

And yes, they need to be pretty tight.

I have a bunch of silver cock rings from Athumani. He is very cool and always ready to make them personalised and in a particular size. I love wearing them while going on a nude beach as they have jewelry value. My favourite are his hand engraved models.

https://athumani.com/product/silver-hand-engrave-cockring/

Edited by RodEnuf
Merged three consecutive posts by same user.