Exercise and "shrinkage"

I used to have a gel saddle on my mountain bike and that worked pretty well. The gym bike seats are fixed, not much I can do about that so I tend to use the recumbent bikes instead.

I have read that it's a common problem for Tour de France riders, not that I'm anywhere near their league.

• 2 weeks later...

ya I get that problem everytime I exercise at all....its a major problem this year. I'm in college and doing intramurals for some exercise that I wouldnt normally get....and afterwards thers usually this one guy and me who come back and take showers right away instead of going to dinner. Well, he's hanging at least 5 or so soft and his whole package is hanging far down, then there's me....scrotum shrunk up flush with my body and only a stub of skin where my penis is....its embarrassing! I know just how ya feel dude! :crazy: :blush:

• 4 weeks later...

I always get numbness in that region when i use the bike for long periods of time. Freaked me out.

I stopped using the bike after that. I always thought it's just me.

Thanks. Now I know. :)

Mine shrinks all the time after the gym. I change and shower there as I have to go to work straight after. Don't really care now, although sometimes I do give it a few tugs in the shower. Hehehe

• 11 years later...

Much like all who post, I am not starting with a lot but yes after a workout, or bike ride, I am about 1/2 inch but for an odd reason it is usually firm.  Not an erection, but really firm and sticks straight out.  I got over it.  In the gym in Amsterdam, Saunas would be co-ed and nude so I would go in just like that.  By the time I got to the shower, I was a bit longer and more or less normal (for me).

• 3 months later...
On 4/6/2020 at 6:21 AM, lucky32 said:

Much like all who post, I am not starting with a lot but yes after a workout, or bike ride, I am about 1/2 inch but for an odd reason it is usually firm.  Not an erection, but really firm and sticks straight out.  I got over it.  In the gym in Amsterdam, Saunas would be co-ed and nude so I would go in just like that.  By the time I got to the shower, I was a bit longer and more or less normal (for me).

It is the same for me, I am smaller, but rather firm, especially after bike ride or swimming. I love showing it shrinked on nudist beaches after I swam in the cold water!

1 hour ago, new2day said:

Cold water makes all men equal... mostly!

True and not true!! 

It makes the tendancy equal, since the cocks all tend to shrink ahah

But small endowed guys will have their cocks disappeared in their body and big endowed guys will keep a very honourable sized tool when they go out of the cold water. 

I am in the first category, even if my cock is not small enough to disappear in my body but I would love if it was the case!

Yep...I know that too well from being on the swim team, going to the beach or swimming in the pools for many years. Mine shrinks up to a half inch with exercise or fully with cold water and swimming. I wonder if some men shrink more than others...for example I saw this one guy at a Korean spa that walked out of the "arctic bath" with a shriveled dick...it must've been around 2 inches and very thin. But I saw him later that day and he was hanging very nicely...my guess is 4 inches. On the other hand once I was at a nude beach and there was a guy who was in the water for a while and when he came out he was hanging a nice 4ish inches, but even after a while out on the sand he never really grew more than that...just seemed to regain some girth.

Edited by RodEnuf
Removed 100% quote of immediately preceding post.

I think shrinkage and growth are the two great unknowns! I've been to many clothing optional spas, and the plunge pool after a sauna is not your friend. I was with a work friend in Japan a few years ago and we went to the baths in the hotel one evening. There's no room for modesty there, you spend much of the time naked and wrap a long cloth around your waist when you go from steam/sauna/pool. My friend was about same size as me when we left the sauna, and we both laughed when we saw the effect of freezing cold water on our cocks and did a quick comparison. We have a chocolate here called a Walnut Whip, basicaly a small cone of chocolate with a wrinkled look... but as my friend remarked, our shrivelled cocks look like a Walnut Whip. (You might want to Google that choclate, although the modern version is a lot less wrinkled)

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 4:41 AM, new2day said:

I think shrinkage and growth are the two great unknowns!

Yeah,

Can never be sure which shrinkage will set in.

At times my head turtles back inside my circumcised foreskin & completely disappears. Skin on the shaft stretches smooth, but closes up at the end.
Other occasions my shaft skin just all concertinas up & retracts, leaving the head out for a more Acorn look.

Think it all comes back to Temp & Humidity along with clothing.
Mind you I can go either way even when naked.

I mow my grass with a push mower and I get rather hot and sweaty. It’s great exercise for me as I walk about three miles. I wear thin, loose fitting nylon shorts with no underpants on. I am very aware of how retracted my penis becomes and how tight and drawn up my scrotum gets. I like how it feels, and how it looks. I might as well. Usually all that is showing when I remove my shorts is just the very small glans of my penis poking out. Virtually no shaft is visible at all. I look at myself in the mirror before I shower and am always amazed at how small my penis and testicles actually are.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, new2day said:

@Allen43 That is pretty much what happens to me when I'm wandering about doing chores around the house. Everything seems to contract!

After viewing your  pictures on Zoig I just cannot imagine your very handsome penis being able to contract all that much. There’s a lot there if you know what I mean.But I take you at your word, lol. You seem to have a rather substantial one, in my opinion.

44 minutes ago, Allen43 said:

After viewing your  pictures on Zoig I just cannot imagine your very handsome penis being able to contract all that much. There’s a lot there if you know what I mean.But I take you at your word, lol. You seem to have a rather substantial one, in my opinion.

Yes, hard to imagine that contracting to nothing like some of us.

When hairy and retracted, I can be mistaken for a woman some have told me.

53 minutes ago, new2day said:

@Allen43 You'd be surprised just how much shrinkage is possible :) I can retract so much that skin on my shaft bunches up and starts to form a foreskin.

I’m sure I would be surprised. I’d like to see it like that, lol. By the way, I have really enjoyed looking at your pictures on Zoig. All of them.