What condoms.

Ok so, I've just got a new girlfriend and we're meeting up at hers this saturday. Thing is i'm a virgin so I have no idea what condoms to buy. To make matters worse I measure in at 4 and a half inches with a circumference of 4 inches and i'm worried normal condoms won't fit. Do I need special condoms for my little man?

If you don't mind staring at the condom isle for a few minutes, you should be able to find a few key words on condom boxes that are directed towards guys in your (our) position.

A quick google search gave me Lifestyles snugger fit condoms, Beyond Seven, and Trojan Very Sensitive condoms.

Hope that helps :)

BTW, the reason you might prefer a snugger condom is because of your girth (distance around) not your length. All standard condoms are too long for over 95% of the population. When you roll the condom on, you leave the excess length rolled up in a ring that it naturally forms at the base of the penis.

FWIW, even regular condoms have an unstretched circumference of just three inches. So if your four inch girth exists along most of the length of your shaft, a standard condom should work fine. (Just don't grab a pack of magnums.) A snugger fit condom will give you a somewhat greater safety margin if your girth is smaller along much of the shaft or if you fail to withdraw from your girlfriend before you start to get soft.

Alan G

When condoms get old, like if they're stuck where it's forgotten or I just got too many, I add a glob of lotion for the inside and can jerk two loads into it. The warmth is like a whole new session. This started from my learning with a box I found in a vacated house my dad was working on when I was 15. Twenty of a twenty-four pack of unlubed Trojans. Having never used one, a try-out was in order. Once fumbled on I didn't want to waste a boner. When that first one broke as I stroked I figured the rest untrustworthy, so I experimented. School soon started and I started by trying to lube the outside. Soap, spit, petrolium jelly, old cold cream my mom threw out- any lube to keep my OK grip humpable in that hour and a half before anyone else got home. By the eighth one I found it was too much work to clean up the bathroom sink. Then I got a sample of Jeregin's lotion and it hit me, lube the inside! When that worked so well I could go for it in my room. Sure it felt a bit less like sex. But it was a better stroke than just skin. I played around with handling the condom, and even learned how to put them on one-handed with the last two of that first pack.

BTW, the reason you might prefer a snugger condom is because of your girth (distance around) not your length. All standard condoms are too long for over 95% of the population. When you roll the condom on, you leave the excess length rolled up in a ring that it naturally forms at the base of the penis.

That's where the joke serial number is, so if anyone asks if you've ever seen the serial number on a condom, you say YES. :P