Man Marbles...

Matteh

I got a little too friendly with a friend the other day... He was daring me to smell his dirty clothes, and I'm not one to back down from a dare. I even discovered one of his cum shirts (that he masturbates into), it was crusty... and a used condom.. eww...

Back to the point... he put his underwear on my head... and I smelled his ball sweat... it smelled good, fruity... in fact just like mine...and others I've smelled. Ball sweat seems to always smell the same...and it's sort of good... I was thinking, is this a pheromone? Is this that stuff that got monkey girls to fall for monkey guys thousands of years ago?

So, how do your man marbles smell? and do you think there is a reason for it?

It is just as normal or abnormal for a gay man to enjoy sniffing a man's briefs as it is for a straight man to enjoy sniffing a woman's panties.

BTW, imagining sniffing women's panties is just as disturbing to most gay guys as imagining sniffing men's briefs is to most straight guys. We really are wired differently.

Alan G

• 2 weeks later...

Oh..goodness. I hope I haven't offended anybody... or disgusted ^.^

But seriously... why is it fruity??... like apples..

(as in not disgusting smelling like armpit sweat)

I apologize because of the "bizarre" nature of this post.. I guess there are some things I shouldn't say to people...

Toodles!