Embarassing Massage

Don't know if I'm alone in this, but had a bit of a situation during a massage - LEGITIMATE massage! Switched from the woman who I've been to a few times before to a guy, because I like more pressure. Guy worked my arms, and as he started on my right leg, I felt the familiar feeling of a growing hard on. I was slightly embarassed, didn't want him to think I was there for other purposes, but have read that lots of guys become hard during massage, no big deal. And thanks to this site, while I may have once ashamed of another guying seeing all I have is almost 4" on my best effort, now, I totally comfortable (thanks, Measurection!).

I peaked and saw I was making a little tent in the sheet, then closed my eyes again to relax. Guy starts up my left leg, gets up to my thigh, and suddenly I realize I'm passed the point of no return, and I start to shoot.

It was intense, and I enjoyed it for about 3 seconds until it hit me what had happened and where I was. I stammered out an apology, and the guy said it was okay, it's happened before. He gives me a warm towel, and says he'll be back in to finish my treatment in five minutes.

He does, I apologize, leave a nice tip, etc. My question - has this happened before to any of you? I have a hair trigger and usually fire quickly, but this was a little extreme even for me. Would you be able to go back again, and what if it happens again? I don't want him to report me to the massage police.

Thanks!

...I stammered out an apology, and the guy said it was okay, it's happened before.

...Would you be able to go back again, and what if it happens again? I don't want him to report me to the massage police.

Of course I would go back again. He said "it was okay".

Similar massage experiences were mentioned here:

[tab]http://www.measurection.com/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/151902/

All the massages I've had -- there were no sheets. They may lay a hand towel over your crotch, but a sheet would get in the way of doing a full body massage.

Masseurs have seen it all and pay no attention to it unless they are the ones that will give you a happy ending. I've learned to prefer the happy ending skilled masseurs. :aok:

I can understand that you felt embarrassed, and I have not shot my load durng a massage, but occasionally have become hard. If you liked the massage, I would certainly go back. In my opinion, the gentleman handled the manner very professionally for a " legitimate " massage. Oddly enough, I don't ever recall becoming hard when I have had massages done uncovered, male or female.

So are you naked under the sheet? If so, I can see where that could happen.

I've heard of a few people who keep their underwear on, but I think that's the exception. I also know some people who don't even bother with the towel, but I think that is also the exception. Most massuers don't care as long as you are comfortable, and they can do their job.

I agree with the others here. The professionals have seen it all. Not to worry.

Some use the sheet method to maintain modesty, and with a good, new sheet oil isn't needed. I prefer a direct working over in a hot room. I've had several slight fluff-ups and simi-hards under non-sexual massage situations. Some of my lovers have traded sensual massage treatments. In one of my kinky group-love sessions I've had a man give me a back massage with a woman giving me a hummer. I've also gotten one total erection when I shouldn't have.

I'd once won four free treatments at a pro massage place. I'd been getting the 20 minute general treatment there, off and on, for about a year. This usually involved a moderately skilled masseuse in her late 20's and a double long towel over my "middle area". (I found it a cool feature that it was weighted so the ends hung off the table.) They had tables without the face holes and rolled a normal towel up, bending it into head rest U's.

I was impressed with the first two, hour long, pro treatments. The guy was a co-owner of the place, and a "teacher of the art". On the third time he asked if an advanced student could give me a partial shiatsu treatment, just the legs. I had no problem with that. After he's worked over my arms and back this tall and thin Cherokee woman struts in. "He'll be ready after I get this kink out of his glute." he said. As he pushed on my thigh for a while she leaned in to observe and the guy talks about how he's using his shoulder motion and holding the other side of the deck to keep me from going over. I see that she has lovely dark brown eyes with sandy gold lines.

Schwing! :blush:

Normally I can put on the breaks befor the half up point of no return. This one filled out fast, with the threat of flipping me over! The guy noticed me noticing her and tensing up. As he kept talking I figured out that he took a look between my legs. Thankfully my cock was pointing down under me at the time of tumescence. I feel a hand slide down my inner thigh and press a thumb on my tip... hard. The maneuver made the head of my cock soon go flat. It didn't hurt OR feel good. If my nerves hadn't already been damaged it might have stung a bit. He pressed the blood out of it and Little Jimmy forgot about being hard in time for the woman to start on my feet.

I agree with Alen51 and others that the therapist handled your situation professionally. I like to get massages regularly also. I have had both males and females work on me. I have never even gotten a semi-erection. Most females I have been to request to leave the undies on, but I have gotten brave a few times and gone completely nude, but have been kept draped. After gaining confidence from being here for a while, I would not mind getting hard just to see if a massage therapist would even mention it.

I've only had one massage in my whole life. I was on a school trip in grade 8 when I was 13. Feels like yesterday, hard to believe it was six years ago... but anyways. We were in the city and we were allowed to go walking around my ourselves if we had at least a group of 5. So four of my friends and I decided to go downtown and check out the shops. We got to this little SPA, and since we'd never been in one before, we went in. We all had enough money to spend about an hour there doing random stuff. Two of my friends went for massages right away, I was kind of nervous to, so instead I went in the hot-tub for 45 minutes. I finally worked up the courage to go for a massage before we left. My friends had said it was really good. One of them got a girl masseuse who he said was hot, and the other a boy, which he wasn't happy about at first, but he said that he really did feel better after it. I was hoping for a boy, because I was nervous about being naked around a girl. It ended up I got my wish, it was a guy. He was red-haired and looked to be around 25-ish. I found out people under 14 couldn't get a full-body massage. I was sort of disappointed. My two friends were 14, so they got it. I should have lied about my age, but I was too much of a goody-goody back then. It was sort of awkward at first. The guy didn't speak to me. I had to keep my pants on and sit up for it, although it did cost less. I really liked the scented oil. I remember he rubbed my nipples which made me ever so slightly horny, but since I was wearing jeans it was no problem at all. I sort of half wondered if he was supposed to do that or if he were some kind of pedo LOL. Reading that back, it sounds really boring...My life wasn't oodles of excitement in junior high, surprise surprise...

I've gotten a hard on during many massages. Only once did I blow my load. I felt it coming and I said: "I've gotta go to the restroom." The masseur said, "If you've gotta cum, go ahead, it's o.k." So, I blew. He merely took a towel, wiped it off, and said: "Hmmmmm nice." True story.

I had a proper massage in Thailand once. Purposely went to a proper day spa as I have tried the "happy ending" ones.

The guy masseur who massaged me was really good. I got hard and being used to the "happy ending" ones, I didn't really care. What happened next was funny and erotic. He accidentally brushed my hands with his crotch when he was massaging my back and i thought it felt hard.

I started being naughty and tap on his hard cock under his pants. And to cut the story short, it became a professional massage with a happy ending. LOL.

Anyway, I had a few done by females and I do get hard too. Never blow tho.

• 9 years later...

I had booked a massage at a hotel on Long Island during a conference.  The therapist came to the hotel and used a room for massages.  He didn't bring enough sheets, so i decided it was OK to go nude with no draping.  He was doing a fantastic job and when I flipped over and he started to work on my left thigh.  The long strokes on my thigh started to make my dick flop.  it flopped back and forth a few time and I could feel it growing.  Then it started to flop up and down and before I knew it I shot a huge load.  I couldn't do anything other than cover myself with my hand while I was till cumming.  I kept apologizing, and ended up leaving early I was so embarrassed.  He said it wasn't an issue and handed me a towel.  I has to throw on clothes and get back to my hotel room while he cleaned up.  Now, I love doing massage exchanges with buds -- what happens, happens!