Grower! And getting sick and tired of B.S.!!!!

. . . fucking ridiculous!

Hey Guy!

For once, I'm going to address the issue at hand, as I agree wholeheartedly with your summation of the day's events on the train,-- that is, that the whole affair was fucking ridiculous.

Somehow, you've allowed yourself to be manipulated into becoming the butt-end of some extremely immature idiot's malicious rumor that you have a small one, even though, in reality, you don't. And obviously, other immature people who have never even seen the actual goods, and who sound as if they might be high school drop-outs, as their mentality has been frozen at that age-level, have blindly continued to spread the rumor about your supposed small size behind your back.

So, for starters, I'd switch gyms asap, and start fresh somewhere else, as the originator of this jab appears to be one of the idle locker room dudes at your present gym. Perhaps, he's a bit too envious of your very in-shape physique, while, at the same time, perhaps you've been a bit too intense about developing it. In any case, you don't need him.

Then, I'd proceed to dump your entire lot of so-called friends, and work on forming a new social circle, as the present set is simply waaaaaay too immature to be considered adult. Since you're accustomerd to riding on trains, you must live in a large urban area where there's plenty of opportunity to move with a completely different crowd.

Essentially, I'm telling you to re-invent yourself by changing the scenery, and begin to associate with a whole new set of people who can actually act as adults, where all this silly, childish, accumulated baggage is no longer an on-going issue.

Rick

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rick's advice is wise as always (on the rare occasion when he is being serious). I have a couple of simpler suggestions, but they will require some courage on your part.

1) My experience has been that teasing becomes tedious when the one being teased doesn't react. In other words, it won't be easy, but if you just laugh the teasing off, my guess is that it will come to an end. I've been teased about various things in my life, and when I just laughed -- or even made fun of myself, it quickly went away.

2) If the above doesn't work, confidently, comfortably, and calmly challenge your accusers. Ask them if they are willing to be measured by a third party (preferably, one of the doubting thomas-inas. If they say yes, you're in the clear. If they say no, you'll own them. Either way, your self-confidence alone will probably shut everybody up.

Hey RP!

I suppose I really should let our friend answer your suggestions himself, but I have the impression that he doesn't particularly possess the requisite personality type to adequately handle either, as follows:

1. He seems to take himself rather seriously, rather than be the type who jokes around, and laughs things off. Had he been able to bounce the banter back onto the originator right at the very beginning, while obviously and boldly fluffing up the goods right in the taunter's face, to make certain that the dude could behold the wonder in all its splendor, none of this would be a current issue. At this stage, it would be difficult to suddenly make light of the matter in an easy-going, jovial, self-deprecating way,-- although it's still a very valid idea.

2. He also seems to be rather non-confrontational and unchallenging. Not only did he not react to any of Bronxy's street-wise comments, but just now, he allowed little Miss Mini-Teacup to do her entire routine, internalizing whatever feelings he may have had on the subject. Had I been there, she might now be wearing that silly teacup permanently embedded between her eyes. At the very minimum, she totally deserved at least one really nasty-ass retort along the lines that she must need it extra-large in order to satisfy a super-sloppy cunt.

So, in lieu of the light-hearted banter, and avoiding any direct confrontation, a complete change of scenery to a fresh set of friends/associates with a more adult mindset might offer itself as the best alternative.

Rick

At the very minimum, she totally deserved at least one really nasty-ass retort along the lines that she must need it extra-large in order to satisfy a super-sloppy cunt.

It's interesting how some people have no trouble making purposely hurtful remarks about small dicks but do not like it at all when it is suggested that they might just be stretched loose.

like the old joke:

[color:blue]her[/color]: you must not get to play that tiny organ very often

[color:blue]him[/color]: certainly not in such a huge cathedral

I think your problem is that you're paying too much attention to stupid people. Just like racists, these...spot checkers only get a surface impression and pretend to know something. Stupid and don't know it. Like with the girls, you're wishing you could impress them with a boner or something. What I think is, "Stupid cow. NEXT!"

What you should have done is whispered into your friend's ear, "Not too bright, are they? Don't know about the grow."

My "secret weapon" attitude is in two parts. I know how big it gets. And I know how good I am with it. Anything a non-sexual spectator has to say about my cock can only reflect on the speaker's intelligence.

Once again thank you all for your support. I joined this site about a year ago amidst a serious crisis about my own body and penis size...that equated to extreme depression and drug addiction at some of my lowest points.

My problem is perhaps that it is impossible for me to go unnoticed...not only am I usually the fittest man in any gym I walk into...I am almost always the most handsome as well...putting yourself out there can leave you quite vulnerable and I am pretty sure every single man, woman, dog, and whoever else checks out my package....as they say ....

I used to date a gorgeous girl in college and was surrounded by extreme jealousy...back then I was an even smaller 2.5 inch flacccid and only 6.5 inch erect...I received endless amounts of small cock banter...but could never counter any of it...because my erect penis was still...well average...cruel people made me feel unworthy of a beautiful girl coveted by everyone...and penis size let itself become more important than the relationship and eventually end it...struggling with cocaine and marijuana addictions as I still do to a degree...I had become an extreme narcissist....very low self esteem coupled by a perfectionist attitude that I had to eliminate any and every perceived flaw on myself in order to be happy....I did my research and ended up buying a Penis Extender (best investment I ever made) which has allowed me to gain almost 2 inches to erect length and much girth as well....still the flaccid size barely changed...and even though I knew my penis was getting larger I still could not shake my "small" demons of the past

I believe many of you are right-that the majority of the world is misinformed as to the relationship between flaccid and erect penis size..cleary I feel more comfortable with guys like Dinky on here who truly know the joys and sorrows of being a "grower"

I believe my giant frame, huge arms and chest perhaps make my package appear even smaller coupled with the misconception that all body-builders take steroids or have small cocks...

to respond to Rick...I do take myself way too seriously...I want to be everpleasing...be every woman's fantasy...I believe it is all attached to the paranoia and egoism that accompanies drug addiction.

as to being non-confrontational that is not entirely true....a year ago I was quite miserable...as I watched my confidence dwindle and my girl become less and less impressed with my self esteem and sexual performance as a result....I became very angry, volatile, and got in a lot of fights as a result.

Yesterday was a bit of revelation though, and I want to thank you all for contributing to my attitude changes...I tried a new gym...and naturally was the center of attention again as is always the case...I saw a beautiful girl with a ridiculous body walk in that the entire gym seemed to take notice of...everyone gawked at her....while I decided to go up and talk to her, and the conversation flowed beautifully....as usual I got the idiot jealous bullshit...seemingly ten different men who probably did not have the courage or swagger to talk to such a gorgeous creature walked by with the customary-"small penis cough" (a favorite of mine: people cough at people with small dick, at least in the big metro area I live in) men strutting their shower dicks, walking by and grabbing them and trying to immasculate me in front of her....she also proceeded, as they always do...to glance at my crotch several times during the conversation: prompting the "small penis pinky" to make its way into our interaction...but this time I was ready....caught off guard on the train I simply smoothed this one out this time around..."much much bigger" I assured her...and despite the fools around me trying to "cock-block" the perceived small penis man-my confidence held steady and soon these men had nothing to say as I had her in the palm of my hand...we are going out on a date today and I am so fucking excited/nervous...she is the hottest woman I have dated since my girlfriend of a year ago...and despite the fact that I am rather shallow in regard to looks....I am very proud of the way I handled myself amidst the animals...

I have realized, especially through this site, that you really are not your penis size...but that wit, confidence, brains, and swagger can outdo any neanderthal with a floppy soft cock.

This is a cold world....and the more successful you appear the more people try to bring you down...I often felt my life would be so much easier with a big flaccid dick...but now I know I would not have endured these life lessons or developed the thick skin that it's going to take to brave this world of ignorant and uninformed assholes. whew

Your story is incredible to believe because I simply have never in my many years run across anything similar to it. I can't imagine young supposedly straight men and women too being so occupied with someone else's penis. It's just hard to comprehend. The most critical and shallow men in the world are gay when it comes to dick size. Size queens they are called, but I have never run across anyone anywhere who refused to have sex with me because of my dick. I've never seen anyone refer to me with a teacup gesture. I am 6'4" tall and expected to be well endowed. So, you are a body builder -- envied by many, no doubt. But this doesn't figure.

You talk of your success with body building and making your dick bigger using unknown techniques, perhaps witch craft, but for someone with your looks and success to say they are addicted to cocaine and other drugs makes me feel very sorry for you. I think also you need a whole new set of friends or people to associate with. The people I know and associate with -- and this goes back to when I was your age too -- they don't behave so rudely.

Is it remotely possible that you should see a psychologist about this problem? I tend to believe that you show signs of paranoia and depression. Maybe you only are imagining people are talking about you. And also, I will advise you with the best intent -- use your mightiest effort to rid yourself of the illegal drugs and ask your doctor for antidepressants. I think you need them and you will feel much much better about yourself within a couple weeks of starting that treatment. You are depressed and illegal drugs will only make you more depressed.

I think your problem is that you're paying too much attention to stupid people. Just like racists, these...spot checkers only get a surface impression and pretend to know something. Stupid and don't know it. Like with the girls, you're wishing you could impress them with a boner or something. What I think is, "Stupid cow. NEXT!"

What you should have done is whispered into your friend's ear, "Not too bright, are they? Don't know about the grow."

My "secret weapon" attitude is in two parts. I know how big it gets. And I know how good I am with it. Anything a non-sexual spectator has to say about my cock can only reflect on the speaker's intelligence.

Hey Rift!

Absolutely excellent points! :waytogo:

I think you stated your entire presentation much better and in a much calmer manner than what I did in my earlier retort. I particularly concur with your comments regarding the very superficial "surface impressions."

Rick

I can't imagine young supposedly straight men, and women too, being so occupied with someone else's penis. It's just hard to comprehend. The most critical and shallow men in the world are gay when it comes to dick-size. Size queens they are called . . .

OK Ethan!

:smirk: So, why not let the professional "twink-chaser" expert handle this one for you then?? :roflmao: After all, not all twinks are automatically and necessarily gay, but ALL twinks DO narissicistically assume that the whole world revolves around them, like it's all about "ME," and that the slightest faux-pas on their part, whether real or completely imagined, will inevitably cause the entire planet to suddenly crash!! :wave:

Slightly more seriously, if ever there were a presumed str8-guy passsing as a Size Queen/Drama Queen extraordinaire, then this guy right here is it!! :content: Notice, for example, how he assumes that he's instantly the focal point of the entire gym the minute he walks in the door, how he automatically becomes the sex-magnet for the hottest thing to subsequently show up, and how the size-issue thing then totally dominates each and every subsequent move.

Separate private discussion:

Now, flash back a minute to our gorgeous, hot friend, Jerrod, and our most-recent conversation with him. Remember how he went on and on about his adorably cute b/f in a kind of self-deprecating way, as if the whole world revolved around said b/f and their romantic relationship??? Yet, near the end of said conversation, and for the second time running, Jerrod still eagerly managed to find the necessary time to brashly give me his new, corrected cell phone number, didn't he? Why?? :tongue: What magical powers caused THAT, eh?? :wink: I KNOW it wasn't dick-size because that angle was never once mentioned,-- so we can rule out the entire Size Queen thing in this instance, can't we?? :content: Which leaves . . . :jump:

Rick

....struggling with cocaine and marijuana addictions, as I still do to a degree...I had become an extreme narcissist....very low self-esteem, coupled with a perfectionist attitude that I had to eliminate any and every perceived flaw on myself in order to be happy....

OK Guy!

I'm glad you're opening up, and getting some of this pent-up stuff out there. At the same time, I'm also quite pleased to note that you've heeded some of the many suggestions, even if most of your motives behind said changes still remain suspect.

I believe the crux of the complex of problems is there, highlighted in that quote, although normally, marijuana is NOT addictive, OK?? But the other illegal substance is extremely notorious for causing wild, self-delusional feelings of absolute grandeur, followed by total collapse. I can definitely see quite a bit of both in your attitude swings, from amazingly invinsibly "on top," to feeling totally rejected. These swings are drug-induced, and do not necessarily reflect reality. Chances are extremely good that 90% of what you have perceived as having been focussed on YOU YOU YOU is actually delusional nonsense. It is simply not plausible that EVERYONE instantly goes out of their way to notice YOU, let alone have any feelings of envy, jealousy, or competitive negativity.

So, over-all, and in addition to the drug use, you're waaaaaaaay too self-absorbed, feeding on your own obsessions. Based on your original presentation, I made the observation that ALL of your friends were extremely immature, and that you needed to find a completely new group asap, one much more reflective of adults, rather than that of these hedonistically-spoiled childish adolescents. Perhaps not, although extremely superficial people DO seem to attract other extremely superficial people, in a kind of self-absorbed spiralling pseudo-dance. In other words, cutting through it all, YOU need to change YOUR mindset to that of an adult,-- appropriately-minded people will begin to appear. Right now, despite the fact that you're 22, I suspect you're still out there chasing young girls in their mid/late teens, whereas real, actual, adult women of your own age range may not even realize you exist. I can say this because, for starters, real women do NOT focus all of their energy on desiring/needing the biggest dick. That false perception is strictly your own imaginings.

And btw, just to keep the record clear, I actually agree with most all of what Ethan had to say to you. At the same time, though, I couldn't resist busting his balls on the subject of twinks, given the opportunity. Despite the fact that we sometimes might sound like evil competitors, we're actually good friends, and never say or do anything to each other out of spite or malice. And we NEVER take anything personally, no matter how mean or vicuous any individual comment might happen to appear. Now, if I could just teach you that one simple, easy lesson . . .

Rick

Rick -- once again you have great perception and you've hit the nail on the head. His coke habit is causing the problem and it's imagined largely. I agree with this although will have to admit that I've never ever done coke and do not know much about it. I have some acquaintances who admit to using it and also meth, but never in my presence. It's really hard to conceive of good looking intelligent people putting such substances in their body. I would find much more enjoyment with some really fine red wine and a naked hot twink. But, each his own. :fellate: Actually I could forego the red wine.....

I tend to think that the mentality of someone who perfects his body to the extent that our young stud str8 friend here has done --- sets himself up for eventual failure and collapse. How does he top himself after several key young years of increasing success? The psychologist can bring him down to reality I strongly suggest.

On the drug issue, one of the things an uncle said to me when I was twelve has always stuck in my mind. So well that I have NEVER tried drugs. "Once addicted, forever addicted. Better to never find out." (And then he puffed his pipe.) You don't have to be doing drugs to be addicted. And yes, some people get hooked on pot or booze. The only thing there is that one's not legal in America.

Rick -- once again you have great perception and you've hit the nail on the head. His coke habit is causing the problem and it's imagined largely. I agree with this, although will have to admit that I've never ever done coke and do not know much about it. I have some acquaintances who admit to using it and also meth, but never in my presence. It's really hard to conceive of good looking, intelligent people putting such substances in their body.

Hey Ethan!

Unfortunately, I have had such experience. Do you remember "B," that 28 year-old hot photo model cutie who eagerly became my live-in after "P" brought him home from work one day? Despite a very well-paid job at one of the top resorts, extreme good looks, including one of the best-contoured treasure trails I've ever encountered, super-smooth charm and all the proper manners of a first-rate Southern upbringing, plus a heaven-sent living arrangement, there was something else underneath all the positives that appeared to be disturbing him. In the beginning, I thought the main issue revolved around his numerous unanswered questions regarding his own true sexual orientation, questions which, despite his hyper-butch facade, proved to be quite real, of course, and for which we thus spent a lot of time working on and dealing with, until we finally reached what I thought was a mutually-satisfactory accord.

However, eventually, as it turned out, the messy "Snow Queen" appeared on the scene, and we suddenly knew the real answer as to what was actually happening. As a result, in a very quick denouement, we graciously allowed the messy "Snow Queen" to ravenously scoop him up and abscond with him, and that was that, much to "P"'s over-all, long-term relief. But then, what would YOU have done after you found 35 empty coke packets inside his pillow case in the gay-room, shortly after having discovered a full one under the driver's seat of your car?

I would find much more enjoyment with some really fine red wine and a naked hot twink. But, each his own. :fellate: Actually I could forego the red wine.....

With "B," late in the sultry evenings, the fine red wine was an absolute requirement. :smirk:

Rick

"mall penis cough"? No offense, son, but this has to be the silliest thing I've ever heard that Sarah Palin didn't say.

C'mon strato; level with us: Do you not like Sarah Palin because she's getting Todd's big one (rumored to be 8 1/2 inches) every night and you're not? I thought so.

OK Guys!

I see you're BOTH having yourselves quite a bit of fun here, aren't you?? :waytogo: :lol:

Rick

Hey Dude!

Of course it is! I absolutely loved the sharp 1-2 punch of the double rejoinder, your comment particularly. :tongue:

In fact, it would appear that our warped brains seem to be functioning on the same level,-- meaning, of course, that you might prove to be quite a bit of fun, as is, all on your own!! :evil:

Oh, assuming, of course, that an 8 1/2 inch cock isn't necessarily a personal requirement of yours in order to attain your own satisfactory enjoyment level! :smirk: Let's hope something a bit smaller will do! :waytogo:

Rick

ok...thank you all...you have given me food for thought for one, as well as new found confidence to strut my stuff...

I agree that the drug use has allowed me to experience signs of paranoia to a certain degree. I also agree that I am diabolically self-absorbed to the point where it is unhealthy. I also tend, because of my alcohol and drug problems to surround myself with the dredges and ignorants of contemporary society-a more mature and educated crowd would suit me well to seek out.

Small penis cough? Absolutely. This is major city stuff here: I have been coughed at violently and deliberately more times than I can count.

Alas, the thought of Mr. Palin's endowment (much less its usual destination) is quite enough to sour the breakfast milk. He is prolific of spawn, certainly. However, one need not be sporting a sockeye salmon in one's shorts to accomplish that.

As for jealousy, well, anyone who could endure La Sarah's pillow talk for a period sufficient to assemble their little wolf pack is probably better suited to quickies at Interstate rest areas.

In sum, anyone who's done the Diva of Ditz shall never do me! :susel:

What is this obsession with major cities? I should have thought that coughing at small penises would have been more common on the savannahs somewhere around 50,000 years ago. (Or, given the state of natural selection involved, perhaps in the Bug Tussle of Jethro Bodine.) New Yorkers and Bostonians don't cough at small penises ("violently" or otherwise). Can't speak for all those other Major Cities out there. Perhaps it's from too much lead in the water pipes?

As for jealousy, well, anyone who could endure La Sarah's pillow talk for a period sufficient to assemble their little wolf pack is probably better suited to quickies at Interstate rest areas.

Hey Strato!

THAT's the problem right there!! :waytogo: There are NO Interstates in Alaska, let alone Interstate rest areas!! :wave:

Rick