Sex Toys....

I'm wondering if any of you other guys with smaller penises have tried any toys to extend your penis, or add girth to it.

Myself, I've tried two things to enhance sex with my girlfriend. One was a penis extension that looked like the device here. Another one was just a clit stimulator.

However, I found that neither really worked. For the penis extension, I wasn't long enough for the condom to stay on well enough.. so the thing just kind of flopped around on the end of my dick. lol For the clit stimulator, it kind of worked, but wasn't all that hot.

So I've seen another device... particularly this one here or something like it. I wonder if this will work well. I'm hoping it would fit snug around my dick, unlike the other thing that pretty much would have fallen off before getting inside my girlfriend.

Anyone try any of this stuff? To me it looks like it would be something that would work. But I have no friggen clue.

Anyone try anything like that with their partner?

Same situation for me with the penis extender. Mine slipped off after the first 3 or 4 thrusts. I ahve under 3 inches hard and it just wouldn't grip. She got real frustrated and we almost broke up.

What works best for us is the male strapon dildo with a harness that ties around my waist like a belt. I've never seen the second device you mentioned.

My gf and I do mostly anal sex without a condom. I tend to slip out of her pussy if we go too fast. She sometimes sits on top of my dick and I slide her back and forth which helps me stay in. Sooner or later I may have to get used to the idea of another larger man fucking her once in a while.

Sooner or later I may have to get used to the idea of another larger man fucking her once in a while.

Wow, that was a sad way to end your post. :(

I've thought about the strap-on, and even mentioned it, and it seemed that she changed the subject though. I'm not sure if she just thinks I'm testing her or what. But one day I think I'll sit down and just go over some options. lol

And I get what you're saying when you describe intercourse with your girlfriend. For me, I imagine it looks sort of like a dog trying to fuck any random object.. lots of slipping around, trying to get traction and enough penetration. hehe It's definitely not the best thing we do in bed, for either of us. Somedays it's easier than others for some reason too.

Edited by Guest
Reduced quote to relevant portion.

Well it was sorta tough in HS and college since I played football and even got elected team captain.

I'm about 2.5 inches hard and my nickname was "spark plug." and the fallout guy among teammates. I'm not angry or holding grudges though.

Otherwise I give her lots of oral and will go along with most anything except being cuckolded and humiliated. Somehow I can't get into that mindset. I had rather a trusted buddy of mine fuck her than go for all the humiliation bullshit.

So far that hasn't happened and I'm not wearing panties yet. I've kept my confidence up by doing the usual things when we relax in bed or by the TV.

By the way, you didn't give your erect or flaccid size. May I ask?

Yah, it's actually in my profile. I haven't measured flacid, but I'd guess about 1 inch.

As far as erect, it's a shade under 4 inches. Haven't measured the girth yet, as all I have is measuring tape that doesn't bend :P I'll get to that when I can, but as I described it before, the girth is pretty much to scale with the length, unfortunately!

Sooner or later I may have to get used to the idea of another larger man fucking her once in a while.

Man, don't think that way. The most important part of sex with your wife is intimacy. That's something you share only with each other. There are plenty of ways to get the physical mission accomplished. Use toys. Use hands. Hell, use vegetables! Keep working at it, and don't abdicate your position because you can't find a big enough salami. That's crazy.

Man' date=' don't think that way. The most important part of sex with your wife is intimacy. That's something you share only with each other. There are plenty of ways to get the physical mission accomplished. Use toys. Use hands. Hell, use vegetables! Keep working at it, and don't abdicate your position because you can't find a big enough salami. That's crazy.[/quote']

I agree, well said. Honestly, in my opinion, it takes two here. She's going to need to adjust to a bit different way of having sex, and you're going to have to find ways to satisfy her. For me and my girlfriend, we have intercourse on occasion, but most of the orgasms she'll have will be from either oral stimulation or through fingering. But I'd like to give her that feeling of being railed! So that was the whole purpose of this thread... what's out there that I could use that would be good.

edit: oop, but I especially agree that it's about the intimacy between two people. Don't make it about just getting off. That IS important to us all, but you've got the tools to do it (for her) yourself!

Edited by Guest

I guess I'm a bit more "old fashioned" (ironically , because it looks like I'm 15 years younger than you, give or take).

I still see sex as a couple showing their love and desire for each other rather than just simply getting off. But I know this is just my opinion and not everyone's.

I really don't think she should be looking for another guy to please her, no matter how small you are. That would be like if her vagina was a canyon compared to your dick, you should be able to find someone with a very tight one to get you off better.

I don't know.. I understand what you're saying, but I don't think you should be settling for that. Strap something on... use your hands.. whatever you gotta do. That's the way I see it.

I do hope that things go well for you and her though. The alternative sounds like it would be pretty difficult to go through (knowing someone else is having sex with her).

I guess I do admire you a bit for wanting to do anything to make sure your gf is satisfied, but I think you can do it on your own.

I think you are right about love and respect. The intimacy part is something both of us are having to learn. We have been together for 2 years now and have other couple friends we invite over for cookouts and football games.

We both feel like we enjoy each other's company and do things together and I have my guy friends and she has her girlfriends.

We are still like two roommates who live together so we have some growing to do before we are a real couple.

I don't mind her teasing me about my small dick and she's always kept it respectful between her and me. So, I guess we are learning together in this quest for companionship and intimacy.

Does this make sense or am I rambling?

I'm wondering if any of you other guys with smaller penises have tried any toys to extend your penis, or add girth to it.

Myself, I've tried two things to enhance sex with my girlfriend. One was a penis extension that looked like the device here. Another one was just a clit stimulator.

However, I found that neither really worked. For the penis extension, I wasn't long enough for the condom to stay on well enough.. so the thing just kind of flopped around on the end of my dick. lol For the clit stimulator, it kind of worked, but wasn't all that hot.

So I've seen another device... particularly this one here or something like it. I wonder if this will work well. I'm hoping it would fit snug around my dick, unlike the other thing that pretty much would have fallen off before getting inside my girlfriend.

Anyone try any of this stuff? To me it looks like it would be something that would work. But I have no friggen clue.

Anyone try anything like that with their partner?

Yes, there's a whole bunch of different types of extensions. The one here is the kind that we've used before and it works well for us. I trimmed a little off so it fit perfectly on me. But I know what you mean... I've tried a different one that was just too wide and it slipped right off. You kind of have to try different things out and see what's best for you (make sure your significant other is okay with it though - communication is the key).

And if you are really having problems keeping it on, then yes, I would also recommend the hollow strap-on. We tried one many years ago (before all of the new cyberskin-type materials came out) and didn't like it. But I'm sure the materials they make them out of now would be much better.

I've seen the 2nd extension that you mentioned and did think of trying it out but it seemed to be too difficult to fit properly (you would have to trim off the top part instead of the bottom part to make sure the length is right).

Good luck with whatever you choose.

However, I found that neither really worked. For the penis extension, I wasn't long enough for the condom to stay on well enough.. so the thing just kind of flopped around on the end of my dick.

I had the same problem with similar extenders. They flop around at the point where my dick ends and the extender begins. I did find one that stays on, but I had to modify it some. I've mentioned it here before I think. I'll try and find the post later when I have some time.

Still haven't found the perfect extender though. I should design one myself.

You know, that might be a good idea. I'm sure if we all put our minds to it, we could probably come up with a much better design than what they have out there. Can you imagine all the money we could make? Maybe call it the Measurection Extension :content:

You know' date=' that might be a good idea. I'm sure if we all put our minds to it, we could probably come up with a much better design than what they have out there. Can you imagine all the money we could make? Maybe call it the Measurection Extension :content: [/quote']

Here, I'll start with some of the requirements:

- material should be made of some type of realistic material (like cyberskin)

- unlike cyberskin, the material should be easier to clean

- available in different lengths, thicknesses and colour

- sleeve should be firm enough to prevent "flopping over" but soft enough for easy penetration

- no straps required

feel free to add on

You know' date=' that might be a good idea. I'm sure if we all put our minds to it, we could probably come up with a much better design than what they have out there. Can you imagine all the money we could make? Maybe call it the Measurection Extension :content: [/quote']

I've seriously thought about designing extenders and using my experience as a small guy to really come up with a good design. I think I have a lot of good ideas too. And I'd love to get in on the sex toy biz and make some money.

Well there's definitely a market for you here, Teevee ;)

I don't think too many small guys are involved in the design of some of these products. Or at least guys small enough.

I highly un-recommend the one like this style.

Basically the condom goes over your erection, and that tip almost sits entirely off the end of your dick. So needless to say, it resulted in just flopping off all the time.

I'd really like to try out the one I recommended above or even one of the strap on styles that someone else recommended (with the hollow penis). I'm seriously going to have to sit down and have a convo with my girlfriend and figure out what to try.

But yah, it seriously would be great if some better input and testing was put into these products by smaller guys (i.e. offer out some test samples and have people describe their size). What also would be cool is if it were similar to how those TheyFit condoms at Condomania work. You give them your size, and they have stock made to fit people YOUR size. None of this one size fits all business.

May I just mention that in the end only the strapon hollow penis worked with me and my girlfriend. I finally just threw the extension in the trash (some trash collector started some juicy gossip about my address).

It comes down to this:

You might feel that sex is supposed to be more about feelings and intimacy but it never fails that An Unsatisfied Woman is a VERY Unhappy Woman. That underlies everything.

May I just mention that in the end only the strapon hollow penis worked with me and my girlfriend. I finally just threw the extension in the trash (some trash collector started some juicy gossip about my address).

It comes down to this:

You might feel that sex is supposed to be more about feelings and intimacy but it never fails that An Unsatisfied Woman is a VERY Unhappy Woman. That underlies everything.

Hey I do agree with the last half of your statement and all, but I just think that there are ways that we guys can satisfy our women without having to have another guy come into the picture.

Wow this is a fascinating thread. I am way behind most of you guys in terms of experience of these things (only had one long-term gf and we didn't use any toys) but am very anxious to know how people deal with the problems I forsee being in a long-term relationship with someone, when you have a small penis. Thats why i started that 'monogamy' thread. Exactly because of the kind of worries 2inchbear said:

It comes down to this:

These are EXACTLY my worries. 2inchbear, don't mean to pry but your experience is of greatest interest to me (and hey, you've GOT a girlfriend, look on the bright side!!! :D ) Don't think i could handle another guy in the picture (is that what you mean by 'humiliated, cuckolded'?), but i am seriously trying to discover if it is reasonable to ask a woman to stay faithful in my position. Basically I pretty much feel like having my children is the most i can ask of a woman (and i know, thats a lot!) Sorry if this is off-topic.

To seekingpeace / 2inch..

I completely understand your worries. But just know that there are girls out there that are accepting of your sizes and also girls that even would say they prefer a smaller guy (although that is definitely a rarity, but some have mentioned it on this site, I see).

So really, all I'm suggesting is don't "settle" for your partner. Make sure you're in it for the right reasons and that she is too. And while we aren't very well hung, there are things we can do to make up for that (which was the whole reason I started this thread).

To Seekingpeace specifically (since you had said you are single, I think), just be honest right from the get go about things. Don't surprise her in bed one day. That's what I found was easier for me. Not that I have a lot of experience.. but I'm 2 for 2 so far, lol (i.e. two girls who have not seen an issue with it, one that really changed my life and made me feel normal again). I found it was easier to just explain yourself before you got intimate. Not right away (which can be tough, cause most girls nowadays seem to want to get it on right away :P). But when the moment is right and you think you have someone you can trust, break the news. I found that internet dating works well for someone in our situation. You can build up a bit of a relationship with them, then explain your story and give them an out if they're not willing to accept you for who you are.

I think I'm starting to ramble here :P

Point was, just don't settle for anyone. Look for a girl who either accepts you for you, or prefers it! They do exist.

There's another old topic where some members talk about their experience with various penis extender toys. It's title is Extenders.

Alan G

Oh sorry Alan. I'm going to blame my "noobness" to the forum on this mistake :P Although my experience with other forums says I should have known better to have searched before posting!

I understand why people use sex toys and such in their sex life, and I also could do that ( vibrators, etc)

But when it comes to this, no way! If a girl wants to use something like this, it is obviously because she is NOT satisfied with you. And why should anyone put up with that? It also takes pleasure away from you, doesn't it? If my girlfriend wanted a vibrator, dildo, or wants to do RP or whatever to make our sex life better, than that would be fine by me. But something like this clearly shows that in her eyes, it's not good enough for her.

Of course, do what you want, but I just don't see why someone would go through with this.

Edited by Guest