What condom do you use?

AO

I was wondering what condom size do you guys use? and what is your size.

Do you think 4.5" around will slip from a regular condom or not? Any experience you want to share?

One time I got scared because one condom was busted and I already came, when I pulled out my head was visible. My gf's face was frozen and scared at the same time. There was another time that one of the condom broke but it was a fancy one that had something glued at the head tip, so maybe that trigger the hole. In that one we notice because it imediatelly started hurting.

I have used over 300 condoms and I would say only one has broken. Any of you have any stories, and what happened? :) :kissy:

Over the years, I've used more brands than I can count or remember. Currently -- yes I was too whimpy to get fixed -- I use Magnums or Magnum XLs. It's not that others don't work. It's just that they're not as comfortable.

Let's face it. Large or small, they are all basically rolled up balloons. It's just a question of what feels best to the individual.

P.S. I find the "Magnum" name embarrassing. I wish they would be more clinical. Just put a discrete number on the box or something. What do you all think?

:yeahthat:

P.S. I find the "Magnum" name embarrassing. I wish they would be more clinical. Just put a discrete number on the box or something. What do you all think?

They should be able to just give a confusing size rating, like with woman's clothing! :roflmao: J/k! It would make more sense, though.

:lol: I think they do it for the younger guys, who still think they have something to try and prove. They probably figure guys over 30 are married, and/or not as interested in protected sex! :roflmao:

funny story, I had just got divorced and had to get a box of condoms I had not even noticed condoms in almost ten years. I grabbed the first one I saw bought it.W hen the moment come to put it on I had significant trouble getting it to roll on with out flying off. I was like what the hell! Well i finally got it on and it was so tight I was turning an even deeper purple than normal. I told the girl look I bough these condoms but they don't fit. She was like did you by the extra large size and are to big? my response was, um they have sizes now? she said yeah let me see. She said umm silly you bought the slim fit, there was a gas station down the rd where she recommended I get magnums or the xxls.

Here is the best part having to ask the young teen girl behind the counter for xxl condoms.I was total embarrassed I just go to the drug store now where his nice old lady helps me.

I guess I am severely Con-DUMB

We call that a "posh wank" over here :lol: I used to do that, just to keep the mess down, but it got a bit expensive! (hence the word posh)

Back to the point of topic though, I used to use (when I had a missus many moons ago) durex featherlight, and I experienced them coming off twice, many times I had to stop to roll it back down. Was embarassing going into the pharmacy with my ex, and explaining what happened.

It's a nightmare (or at least was) getting the morning after pill, they would drill you on why you hadnt used a condom, which I could deal with, but then the ex would say it had come off, and in my mind that was telling the pharmacist I had a small dick. Which in hindsight was just stating the truth, but still!

We call that a "posh wank" over here :lol: I used to do that, just to keep the mess down, but it got a bit expensive! (hence the word posh)

"posh wank"? I love hearing slang from other countries (especially for sex) :) . I don't know if there's an equivalent slang term for that way of self-pleasure here in the States.

Yes, it would be expensive to use a rubber EVERY time to jerk off, but it's a once-in-a-while occasion for me.

I have been looking for right condom to use for a while now. My problem is, i have a big glan. And also a slightly curved penis. But, my shaft is not that thick. The thinnest part is near the base. Every time i wear the normal condom i found that the thinnest part (near the base) is wrinkled.

Any suggestion, guys?

Edited by Guest

Lifestyles, "Slim" size... I'm 5" hard long; circumferences: shaft, 4 1/2" around, headrim, 4 3/4". Fit really tight, no slip, feel great, even love to use 'em for "posh" JO (ya learn a new term or phrase everyday!) :jack:

No big mess, never had one burst, feels great feeling that warm cum ooze back down the shaft as you keep stroking, maybe to a 2nd hardon/cum, or as it's time to finally peel it off! :blush:

I've heard of "condom caps" but have never seen them advertised. From what I've been told, they're designing for wanking, since they cover the glans and that's about all, leaving the shaft available for hand-on-shaft stroking. I suppose one could achieve the same results with a regular condom by just covering the glans.

As for masturbating, I prefer all-natural contact of hand to all parts of my "stuff". Since I usually shower after a good season, cleanup isn't a problem unless I shoot over my head and hit the pillow or wall behind my bed.

I'm also about 4.5 in around and I prefer a snug fit condom. Mates Conform (AKA Lifestyle Snugger Fit) are my favourite as they are a little narrower behind the head. I think 4.5 inches is around the point at which normal condoms will either be OK or not depending on the shape of your penis, lubrication, vigourousness of the activity etc.

There was a programme on the TV in the UK a few months ago and a nurse said that:

If you're between 12 - 13cm around then standard will be best. Bigger than 13 + larger. Smaller than 12 then snugger. As a guide of course.

• 4 years later...
  • 7 years later...