pics of small penises in hetro sex

Scott8361

I have been looking but find very few pics of small penises in hetero sex action- handjobs, intercourse, oral. Even on my favorite amature site, newbinudes.com I find hardly any. I want small, slender erection pics in sexual action with women.

I am looking for some for a collection I am making. If anyone has any to share or can direct me to some, please share! Thanks!

I have been looking but find very few pics of small penises in hetero sex action- handjobs, intercourse, oral. Even on my favorite amature site, newbinudes.com I find hardly any. I want small, slender erection pics in sexual action with women.

Have you done a search of the usenet alt.binaries.erotica newsgroups?

he didn't seem so small to me once he was aroused. maybe it was the camera angle.

He was probably average at the beginning when he was soft, but as he enjoyed it he grew and stood right up there. Not a bad size at all.

. . . a really excellent site listed under Link Sausage called "Tallies" from France. It was on Lycos . . .

Hey Guy!

As per your link to the site in question, the correctly spelled French word is "Tailles," not "Tallies."

"Tailles" in French means "Tails." And as you can see, the two words match in their spelling, although the French have to add a few extra letters.

Rick

Actually, tailles doesn't mean tails in French (that's queue). Tailles means "sizes" as in "different sizes."

http://dictionary.reverso.net/french-english/taille

The tailles site was a fun site with lots of interesting pictures. The owner has a yahoo group but there's not much activity on it.

. . . a really excellent site listed under Link Sausage called "Tallies" from France. It was on Lycos . . .

Hey Guy!

As per your link to the site in question' date=' the correctly spelled French word is "Tailles," not "Tallies."

"Tailles" in French means "Tails." And as you can see, the two words match in their spelling, although the French have to add a few extra letters.

Rick

[/quote']

Not a picture, but I just stumbled on this video of a guy who isn't the most hung getting a BJ in his car. He looks about the same size as me, erect. Hard to tell, but nonetheless, this guy's representing for the smaller guys ;)

http://www.redtube.com/4213

Love this video. I have never sucked a penis (other than my own when I was young and flexible) but this video, in which the guy begins flaccid and stiffens up before cumming reminds me of the pleasure my wife has spoken of. Taking a small limp penis and feeling it grow and explode in your mouth must be very exciting. She says it is.

Not pictures, but have you tried searching the asian category on Tube8 ? They have a number of videos there and the asian ones tend to have guys on the "smaller" (or more average size) - note: they also have a bunch with above-average sizes so you kind of have to weed through them.

Here's a couple that might be what you're looking for:

vid 1 - you can tell it's shorter - she only uses her thumb and index finger to stroke him

vid 2 - not too short but on the thin side

vid 3 - on the shorter side

vid 4 - definately smaller but it doesn't really qualify as hetero... well, depends on if you consider them as "he" or "she"

• 1 year later...