Normal condom

I think regular ones should be fine, the length defiantly wont be an issue, but try some out, some are snugger than others... I have found "Life styles" to bit a bit on the tight side, I would think any standard size would be fine. But if not try the "Life styles" brand...

I am 5" x 4.5" and regular condoms work fine.

Thanks.

Why not buy a few sorts and try them on while you masturbate?

I don't think I'd be comfortable buying condoms. And there's really no chance in hell I'd go buy small condoms. It was more of a curiosity question and less of a I'm going to go have sex right now and need to know what type to get.

I have not been able to find out whether or not they are sold in the UK, but apparently "Mates" condoms are manufactured at the same facility by lifestyles and imported under the name "Mates" in the UK, so presumable they are the same size...

Now to be clear if there is any confusion, the lifestyles I refer to are regular condoms, but seem to be made to fit tighter. Now there are also snugger fit lifestyles (called snugger fit), but I have found most of the regular lifestyles (thin, ribbed, studded...) to fit a little snugger than other brands I have tried. So if you can't find lifestyles I would give "Mates" brand a try.

at 4.75 inches in girth normal condoms will be fine.

It's worth buying a few different sorts online frmo somewhere that sells individual condoms though to try a few different ones as even all 'normal' condoms aren't the same size! Some are straight, some flare out near the head and they're usually anywhere between 52-55mm wide at the base.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't think I'd be comfortable buying condoms. And there's really no chance in hell I'd go buy small condoms. It was more of a curiosity question and less of a I'm going to go have sex right now and need to know what type to get.

You'll have to buy them sooner or later. Don't you have a C.V.S. nearby in the Midwest?

I have not been able to find out whether or not they are sold in the UK, but apparently "Mates" condoms are manufactured at the same facility by lifestyles and imported under the name "Mates" in the UK, so presumable they are the same size.I would give "Mates" brand a try.

When I was in the UK "Mates" condoms were available from dispensers located in pub restrooms.

Normal condoms will work! Avoid funky shapes like someone mentioned, i.e. flared head. The standard condom is 50-52 mm. Double that number to get circumference. So 52 times 2 is 104mm. 104mm is the same as 4.1 inches. Your dick needs to be about 1/2 inch or more bigger around than the condom to avoid slipping. So, 4.75 is plenty big for regular Trojan, Durex, and any number of condoms. Condomania provides sizes. Remember, double the width given (width is a cylinder laid flat in this case) to get circumference. Length does not matter at all as condoms roll down as far and only as far as you need.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, I tried durex snug fit condoms (49mm)and they were to tight. I then tried mates conform (50mm) which were better but slightly tight still. I also tried mates natural (54mm) which are just a bit to loose. I have some standard durex condoms (56mm) but they seem massive.

I am slightly over 4 inches in girth. Hope this helped!

Not that this really matters but "Standard Durex" can not be 56mm in width as it violates the standards set for Europe and the US. Hell, even Trojan Magnums and XLs are 54-55mm at the base. The size gain for larger size condoms comes mostly from making the head area larger 60-65mm and increasing the length.

Width is only one part of the standards that condom companies must adhere too, others being related to durability and how they handle abuse(lol)

It actually makes a lot of sense that this shit is regulated by a real authority to stop from people selling balloons and saran wrap covered in lotion and calling it a condom. You might think it weird, but if there wasn't a standard "normal" width, there'd be a chance it would slip off every time you tried a new brand.

And maybe it's odd that even big condoms shrink to thin at the end, but that looks like a fail safe for dumb fucks that want to put a magnum condom on their "huge" 5 incher. Anything that helps against dumb asses having even more unwanted and uncared for children is a good idea in my book.

• 1 month later...

I've been using Kimono Microthins for a while, and since they're a Japanese brand, they happen to work pretty well with me since I'm Asian sized. :P

I just ordered a snugger fit sampler from Condom Depot to try out a couple new brands, so I'll find out if any of those guys work better.