Penis size and positions (and Asia)

t22

One thing I don't get.

My penis is 5 inches long at its best! But my girlfriend and I had great problems carrying out the much loved "girl on top" position. We couldn't get any proper movement going without me slipping out... :)

Yet the average penis size in Japans is exactly 5 inches. So is this position not used in Japan, or was my girlfriend just simply not very good in bed?

Edited by Guest

It has to be bad technique, I'm about 4.25 and she loves being in top, our favorite position. However, we cannot do doggy, I slip out all the time. I know she likes doggy, but just doesn't work for me. We tried numerous times and I get in partially and the first pull back, I'm out. Oh well, we'll just to have to keep the cowgirl or reverse cowgirl LOL

It's a problem of team coordination. If BOTH of you move a bit too far back (get too excited), out it is. Another thing is working WITH your angle. Some guys need to so they can pop right back in. Doggy slip-outs can be controlled by rocking with the hips but keeping your belly still. I tend to hold her hips to control bounce and keep my navel still. (Think hula dance.)

It's not one person's fault either way, but it can be done. My wife and I are asian and she has her best orgasms when she rides/grinds on top. In the beginning, there were times when I slipped out (especially when she was really wet), but we both figured out what to do with a little trial and error.

Nowadays, I just make sure I grind with her instead of trying to plunge in and out. You could try a pillow under your butt to change the angle a bit.

I know about this one all too well. It's partially size related, and technique related. For those of us in the 5 and under category, we lack the general length for a girl to ride up and down on our shafts, in the heat of the moment, one false move and out we pop lol.

The woman needs to compensate for this by either grinding, or keeping her riding motion to short up and down movements with little hip thrusting. My ex fiancee used to ride really high(perhaps a technique developed from riding longer dicks?) and I had to 'hold' her hips down to prevent slippage.

I have a 3.5 inch erection. I never slipped out of my wife. When the woman is on top she has control of almost everything. It is usually a favorite position for women. If she is not considerably overweight or has a bad back tell her to sit up straighter or to adjust her hips to better accept you. She can tell if you are near slipping out. SHE has control.