Swimming Suit

yuroey

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The swimming pool I go to doesn't allow board shorts or loose swimwuits. It bothers me quite a bit, but I wear boxer-type shorts, not skin tight, and never had any comments nor stares. The issue comes mainly from me -I don't like the way I look in a swimsuit, and I dislike my body as a whole, so anything that forces me to expose more of it makes me uncomfortable.

I always wear a cock and ball ring when I go swimming, not fastened tightly, but just so that my genitals are lifted higher so as to at least give a slight hint of a bulge.

I try to shake the uneasiness away by telling myself that once I'm in the water, nothing will be visible anyway.

Furthermore, attitude has a lot of impact on the way you look too : my girlfriend once told me 'if people stare, it's not because of your physical peculiarities, it's because you act like a guy whose physical peculiarities make him neurotic and paranoid'. And she was right : I was so uncomfortable that I ended up slouching, holding my arms tightly across my chest, with a frightened, grumpy look on my face -no wonder people were looking.

• 11 months later...

Back when I was in high school, in swimming class we had to, for some reason, wear speedos - boxers were a no no. I recall, of course, being very self conscious! A good friend of mine, who was hung like a horse, took the class at the same time as me, and it made me very nervous, me with my acorn, him with his banana! He used to joke "with these you can tell what religion we are," but he was always kind enough never to ridicule my size. . .

Later, I married into a family that is sort of 'at home' nudist, who have no problem being naked around each other, and who always swim naked in their pool. I am now, after some getting used to it, comfortable being naked around them, even with pool shrinkage :-)

• 8 years later...
On 9/2/2009 at 2:02 PM, yuroey said:

I have been swimming in the pool regularly in the past few years and always wore the boxer like swimming suits. The ones that hide it all so no problems. When you swim a lot you figure that they are not that comfortable but I did not dare wearing a more close suit that will show the small package. But finally as I matured into not caring about showering in the gym and stuff like this, I bought one like this one and I really don't care and believe me with the pool shrinkage it is really small but the swim is much better and I feel I overcame another :mrfoot: milestone.

It's always been board shorts for me.  Those square ones like in your link, though, possibly. They'd feel more like boxer briefs, which I'm used to. I feel really uncomfortable with my thighs exposed, and that's probably conditioning because board shorts were what I grew up wearing.  I'm so much more comfortable with my body now that I'm older and my give a fuck is mostly broken at this point so you never know I might give those a try next summer.