how many people know you're small?

Besides women or men you have had sex with do any of your friends, coworkers etc. know you are small? Ive had some male friends see me naked and sometimes i just fantasize about other people knowing. sometimes i feel like shouting it to the world... my penis is small. any other guys have this fantasy?

I have never backed away from nudity when appropriate around other men in locker rooms etc., but must say I'm always glad when people don't know I'm small!

I feel, though it is difficult to prove, that even people who would be far above ridiculing or even mentioning it, can't help but feel different when they know a guy is small.

I can't imaging your state of mind about wanting others to know! . . . well, yeah, I can. . . I can get stimulated by humiliation, if I allow it.

Edited by Guest
Removed superfluous, complete quote of immediately preceding post.

My best friend, another very good friend, and my brother know because with each of them a situation arose when it was appropriate for me to mention this site and what it's about. I know that my best friend visited the site, though he didn't join.

I've never seen either of the friends naked nor have they seen me. I last saw my brother naked when he was about 10 or 11 years old, I would have been 16 or 17.

Of course there are also those friends I made at several Measurection Gatherings. I stay in touch with several of them, including one who has become a close friend since he moved to Atlanta and two others whom I see several times a year. I have not seen any of them naked nor have they seen me.

Alan G

I've never been in situation where I was exposed to friends but I do go to the gym all the time and sometimes shower and there are times when I show myself there. sometimes in conversation with other guys I jokingly make it known that Im not well hung. sometimes to see what response I get, sometimes to see if anyone else has the balls to admit it too. having had an issue with my size for most of my adult life, the older i get im feeling the urge more and more to expose or just to be comfortable with it. it would be great to be in a room full of naked guys and be absolutely free and comfortable with my nudity in front of them with no reservations. maybe one day at a measurection gathering. lol. I must say that lately if i do hook up with somebody i tell them right up front that im small so there are no dissapointments. so far everybody itell is fine with it. when i do that i dont feel any need to camouflage or hide i just put my little business right out there. it's very freeing, actually a real turn on to know that they KNOW it's small so when im naked and they're checking me out I can be completely at ease.

Edited by Guest

My doctor..

Oh..and hopefully not..but one of my best friends (a female) was checking her facebook on my comp one day, and measurection was definitely up in the history..im sure she saw it, but didnt say anything. I dindt know it was still up there at the time either, and dindt realize it was until she left and i was back on my comp. i was freaking out when i saw it up there, but she hasnt brought it up, and shes too nice of a person to do that to me..but still...kinda embarrassing.

A big reason i joined these forums was so i could find other males out there that are as thin as i am..i know in terms on length, i could be worse, but i have yet to see a penis that is a thin as mine..even after joining this site.

Lesse...

My uncle has seen me nekked, so he knows what I look like somewhat(I knew he could be a member of the site, to be honest. That's why I didn't totally freak when I undressed with him around). Other than that, none who could attest to my size as of now (ruling out a few experiences when I was younger and smaller in pretty much all departments). My current roommate may see my size in the near future, if we ever manage to get our collective asses out to the gym before work. It'll be easier just to shower there, so he'll most likely see me and my size (which is slightly more intimidating, as the bulge the man has is pretty darn significant)...

Flaccid-hundreds: school, camps, swimming....

Erect: dozens of friends and past partners and anyone that knows I am a member here, LOTS regardless.

How many do I worry about: 0

Do I advertise, no. Do I hide, no. How many know I am gay, about as many probably. How many do I worry about: 0

Less people know my IQ than penis size.

Edited by Guest

I feel, though it is difficult to prove, that even people who would be far above ridiculing or even mentioning it, can't help but feel different when they know a guy is small.

Happy New Year, all!

I know I don't have much to contribute to this thread, but I don't think I feel that way. Some of my friends are tall and gangly, some are bald and fat, some are successful, some not so much, and some are even less than brilliant. It's just part of who they are. They are my friends.

I'm sure I've seen them all naked at some point over the years. It's just not that important to me. What they look like with their pants off has nothing to do with why they are my friends. I think they feel the same way about me -- and a few of them are gay. It just doesn't matter.

I know you weren't just speaking of friends, but I think what non-friends think of me would matter even less. Anyway, my two cents.

Well, I never even talked about the subject till I was like 31. But, since then I told my friends (all 2 of them) and my mom, dad and brother. It felt really good to get it off my chest. Plus, I was always worried they might think I was gay. Not a bad thing, but if you are straight you don't want people thinking you are something you are not.

In fact, I just told my dad about a week ago. He was the hard one to tell, but it went well.

I would never tell co-workers about it, and I avoid any situations where I would be nude in front of others. I don't even like going to the doctor.

Howdy Folks. Heck, I had signs made up--I kept one on my cars for quite awhile (Small Penis On Board). I'm a mechanic and I had a magnetic one made that I keep on my toolbox (FYI It's Teenytiny). I have no shame about it and actually prefer that women know as then they tend to steer clear and that's the way I like it.

I know you weren't just speaking of friends, but I think what non-friends think of me would matter even less. Anyway, my two cents.

I don't really have so few male friends. Penis size paranoia may be the primary reason. First, late puberty, then penis size. I do have some close associates that share interests.

I have told exactly 2 people. One was a very good friend who turned out to be huge. He tried to relate but just could not. His parting advice was to find a woman who does not like sex and live out a sexless relationship.

The other is my sister in law. I actually told her last night. She is helping me through my first break up. She just did not understand why I have such little confidence and have issues finding woman. She thought I was taking the break up way to hard. Once I explained it to her it changed her mind and she understood me alot more. She was still kind and supportive but now gets it. She even apologized for a few small penis jokes she made over the years. The talk felt really good to get it off my chest again. Still don't feel any better but hey what can you do just will take time I guess.

I was not broken up with over size. It was my hyper focus that comes along with A.D.D. I hyper focused on her and the relationship. As she put it I got a little crazy and she pulled back. She actually researched A.D.D because she thought I had it big time. I am going to doctor on Friday to get help with my A.D.D. It is probably to late now but my hyper focus and A.D.D made life hard and want to at least try and get them under control. Hyper focus is my biggest strength and my biggest weakness. It helped me lose 150 pounds with no help. It also was the reason I dropped out of college. Almost everything bores me except what I am hyper focused on. If I am bored I need to do 2-5 things at once to keep me from being restless. I can't control what the object of my hyper focus is. So I hope with changes in diet and medication that I can lose my hyper focus. If I don't every relationship will end the same for me.

I tend to joke with friends that I am small but I'm not sure if they think I'm telling the truth or playing around because I tend to be a self-deprecator in general. I think it would be great to honestly just put it out there but don't fully have the courage. Imagine a world where men talk openly about their size big and small. I'm gay and always wonder how a guy will react to my little penis. Once my small penis is exposed it is rather liberating though.

Hmm...

Most of my friends of seen me naked at some point so all of them know what size it is (up to them whether they think it's small though, there's no ISO penis measuring and classification standard). I tend to be really drunk or skinny dipping at the time so it's normally in shrinkage mode lol. They tend to joke that it's small (nickname = 'acorn' or 'mushroom' very often)

Very few people have seen it erect in real life though, and of those that have none have said it was small (one strange person told her friend that it was big!)

And surely hundreds of people on the internet have seen it, often with my size written nearby, but again it's up to them to decide if they think it's small or not.

As a few other people have said, I joke about it all the time and no-one ever knows whether to believe me or not.

Well, I never even talked about the subject till I was like 31. But, since then I told my friends (all 2 of them) and my mom, dad and brother. It felt really good to get it off my chest. Plus, I was always worried they might think I was gay. Not a bad thing, but if you are straight you don't want people thinking you are something you are not.

In fact, I just told my dad about a week ago. He was the hard one to tell, but it went well.

I don't understand why there's a need to tell anyone, except perhaps a prospective partner. You speak as though you were coming out as gay. And why would your parents think you were gay? How would telling them you had a small penis have any relevance to that?

Edited by Guest

During masturbation I have used the humiliation to get myself off i.e. a guy with a big cock fucking my ex girlfriend. It certainly feeds into my whole inner critic that loves to put me down.

It is each individuals choice to engage in humiliation fantasies but in the end it just supports a very negative mental loop.

I have had some success bringing some awareness to the problem and feeling less need to act out in this way.

As far as other people knowing, i think the best thing is to follow the cultural norms of the situation. People will make their own observations and judgements but there response will be amplified if they sense that this is a big deal for you.

Edited by Guest

Well' date=' I never even talked about the subject till I was like 31. But, since then I told my friends (all 2 of them) and my mom, dad and brother. It felt really good to get it off my chest. Plus, I was always worried they might think I was gay. Not a bad thing, but if you are straight you don't want people thinking you are something you are not.

[/quote']

I don't understand why there's a need to tell anyone, except perhaps a prospective partner. You speak as though you were coming out as gay. And why would your parents think you were gay? How would telling them you had a small penis have any relevance to that?

Well, I had known my friends since middle school...and of course my family all my life. And they had never seen me in a relationship. My father would make small comments, or hints. I knew my mom was kinda counting on me for her grandchilden. And I just wanted my friends to feel comfortable around me. I was at a friends house a few years ago. He made a small pass at me one time when I was over at his house, and I never felt comfortable after that. So, I didn't like the idea of my friends possibly having in the back of their minds that I could be gay, and may make a pass at them at some point. I just wanted it to be out in the open, maybe more for my piece of mind than theirs. But, I'm glad I did. I feel like myself around them now, and don't feel like I have to hide the real me, or wonder what they are thinking about me.

Wow this is really interesting thread. Funny that some people have shown the world all their lives and others like me kept it a Fort Knox-like secret, but as we're getting older, getting more open and feeling good about it.

Up until my mid-twenties did not tell a soul. Was basically the defining factor in the misery that was my life. Was intensely paranoid about people finding out and probably main reason I didn't go to bed with a girl until then. Only my best friend, immediate family (because of childhood) and doctors knew about it. Then had a nervous breakdown and it all began to come out. Slowly at first.

Told my other friends. Big thing for me was telling all to my best female friend. Was incredibly euphoric (am also incontinent so that was part of the tell-all). Could not believe she still liked, even loved me. She held me in her arms all night long as well. Began to believe could actually be an authentic human being even with this problem.

Still have problem with work colleagues etc tho, tho I tell myself, and know, that the opener the better it feels. Fuck it, its only humiliation.

Became a barman, and over the course of a couple of years nailed two of the waitresses. Though nobody said anything directly there were a couple of veiled comments and became clear to me that they had spread the news around. In a way it was a nightmare but in a way it was, well, so what?

Last wk I had an operation in hospital, a hernia and closing a fistula on the penis. Have to say its a massive turn-on having all the nurses looking at my dick! And a great feeling that they know the most embarassing, humiliating thing about me (or one of them), there's nothing else to hide, its all out there.

I'll stop rambling now ;D