how many people know you're small?

I know what you mean about the more you tell, the better you feel. I ork with a lot of women and it is often a topic of conversation with them, who they have dumped cos small etc. Last time i made a point of saying that im small, so am i less of a man etc. A lot of awkward apologies and it hasnt been raised again.

Wow! I have no idea but alot of people have seen me naked since I was like 14 years old. I was an early bloomer and I was done growing in height and penis size by the time I was 14. I played football from the time I was 8 yrs old through college when I was 21 so probably a few hundred guys have seen me naked. I hang usually around 2.5 and as short as 1.5 when cold or done working out so they saw the 1.5 alot. Immediate family my mom, sister, and dad as they have seen me naked while growing up. 3 family physicians (one is a women). Not sure how many at work now as I work at a hospital and had surgery there 3 yrs ago. I remember being completely naked and uncovered on the table before they put me out. Only male in the OR was the surgeon. And last my wife as she is the only to see my penis at its full 5 inches erect. That about covers it.

Besides women or men you have had sex with do any of your friends, coworkers etc. know you are small? Ive had some male friends see me naked and sometimes i just fantasize about other people knowing. sometimes i feel like shouting it to the world... my penis is small. any other guys have this fantasy?

OK "my penis is small!". Now you know too. I don't get off on it or go out of my way to show everyone or tell everyone in the supermarket but I don't hide it. Lots of people over the years have seen me naked (unfortunately for them:lol:) at some time or other, including male and female friends and in the past some coworkers and schoolmates.

My best friend is BIG and he knows I am small. We have had some hookers over that have done both of us at the same time. I am very small (4 inches) and he is very big at 7+ inches and I think he kind of "gets off" with the women because he even looks BIGGER compared to me. And - that is a BIG turn on for me too!

I pretty much still am, though not to SUCH a high degree, completely reluctant to let anyone know my size or even talk about it. The way I see it, my immediate family knowing (and they do) makes no difference and doesnt make me feel any better.

My two best friends in high school knew for sure, though to be honest I'm not sure precisely how as only one of them really could have ever seen anything. It may be partly my fault if he told others because I made the situatuion tense as hell when I thought he saw. There have been a couple of sly remarks from time to time, but for the most part people, including those friends, were cool about it, though they never really brought it up that they knew.

For me it is very uncomfortable and the most petrifying moment of my life is destined to be the first time I let a chick see the thing. Hence I came to this site. I grow so tired of people, even on this site, who either say they feel aweful about their size yet its bigger than mine, or those who are my size or smaller but are mad because they have only had sex 3 times. I'm the typical mid twenties virgin with zero confidence, so, I guess to get back to the thread, not many people know and I dont feel great letting any others.

I suppose a lot of people have seen me flaccid over the years as I've been quite regularly at changing rooms when at the gym or playing other sports. Post workout, you're not exactly at your best, but then neither is anyone else!

I have also been nude in saunas, once or twice at a nude beach and a few times skinny dipping with friends.

There's nothing I can do about my size, so why worry about it?

As for erect, only a few female partners, but probably a lot more have seen the pics I have posted.

Hey Neodeo, you've really got to just dive in! Had to respond to your post because you remind me so much of myself at your age (although you are swinging 2-3 whole inches more than me!) I too was a virgin at your age and had never let any woman see it, petrified at rejection and humiliation.

Once I finally did, and accepted whatever humiliation would come (because fuck it, you only live once, it won't kill you), well a lot of walls broke down for me, and I found that in fact there was no humiliation.

I lost my virginity at 26, was far from home, was a one night stand, we were both drunk and got off together in a bar. For the first time I let it happen as we got a taxi back to hers. I had an amazing night and there was no mention, or issue, with my size, in fact she wanted more from the relationship.

You've just got to do it man. Go home with a girl when the opportunity arises, as soon as possible. Because one thing I know now is, wow how I wish I had let that happen earlier!!!

In response to initial thread, i will happily tell any one and yea, sometime temptation to announce it to the world. As a sensible guy said to me recently, if you face it and admit it, they have nothing on you.

Besides women or men you have had sex with do any of your friends, coworkers etc. know you are small? Ive had some male friends see me naked and sometimes i just fantasize about other people knowing. sometimes i feel like shouting it to the world... my penis is small. any other guys have this fantasy?

Both of my wife's sisters know that I'm small because my wife told them and admitted to telling them.

Any of my friends that have seen me naked whether back in college or at the gym know that I'm small and I have a good friend that we vacation with (our families together) and we've hit the spa (men only side) many times and he definitely know that I'm small. He used to be a business partner so I guess he counts as a co-worker as well.

A few ex-girlfriends know as well as a few female friends that I've hooked up with. All of my workout buddies know because I ALWAYS hit the steam room after the gym (not exactly flattering). I have had one person ask me how big it was, to which I answered somewhat honestly (added .5 having never measured).

The only thing that bothers me is that my mom may know. We were talking about safe sex and stuff and she mentioned it wouldn't be good to sleep around because girls talk and all of them would know the size of my penis. I don't know if she was speaking in general or implying something.

Well, they would know we were born with a small penis, but no one can know for sure how said penis then developed if they didn't see it after we were out of diaper age.

My mother knows I'm small, but she doesn't know how small -and I certainly don't want her to !

A few other people have either seen or touched my penis ; my ex-girlfriend (wait, no, actually I'm realising she never saw nor touched it !), three girls I fooled around with, a guy classmate of mine, and of course my fiancee. Obviously, the doctors who performed my surgeries also know, as well as a few people I have shown my surgical results to.

Then there are many people who know, but have never seen it -and besides don't know how small it is exactly- ; those would be all the people whom I've told I was born intersex and have a small penis.

Edited by Guest

How does infant penis size relate to adult penis size? I am sure all of us small guys would have liked to grow more than we did, but it still had to have changed a little since mom was changing our diapers. Maybe my size when I was born was small enough for my parents to know I'm small now, or maybe not. I'm not going to ask my mom to find out though.

I pretty much still am, though not to SUCH a high degree, completely reluctant to let anyone know my size or even talk about it. The way I see it, my immediate family knowing (and they do) makes no difference and doesnt make me feel any better.

Given that you are about average in size I don't know why it is such an issue that people know. I mean really it's no one's business but yours and whomever you choose to share it with, but since you've shared your stats with us in your profile, we can at least comment.

For me it is very uncomfortable and the most petrifying moment of my life is destined to be the first time I let a chick see the thing.

Well if you're wanting to have sex, chances are she is going to see it. I don't know why you think she is going to freak out. It's average.

Hence I came to this site. I grow so tired of people, even on this site, who either say they feel aweful about their size yet its bigger than mine, or those who are my size or smaller but are mad because they have only had sex 3 times.

People are going to be bigger than you and others will be smaller and the vast majority it seems will be about the same size. Maybe you're a little thinner. Some guys who have 7" penises think they are small which is nonsense unless we are comparing them with horses.

I'm the typical mid twenties virgin with zero confidence, so, I guess to get back to the thread, not many people know and I dont feel great letting any others.

You've hit the nail on the head. It's all in your perception of its size. You aren't particularly small but I think you'll find that your lack of confidence will be more of a stumbling block than your penis size. Chances are if you don't make a big deal that you think you're too small, she isn't going to care. If you make a fuss of it, it will turn her off before you even get started.

As the women have said in here, confidence is a big attraction for them. You can be smaller but if you are confident in yourself and show you care about your partner having a good experience too, then it will be good.

Try to learn to embrace what you can't change. If you can't do that, you aren't ready/mature enough to have sex.

I one time mentioned it to my father, and he said it would grow. I am still really small flaccid but from I can tell average when erect, I have seen my brother walking around with boxers on and he seems to be well endowed. But I have seen my father flaccid and he was only slightly bigger than me flaccid.

Edited by Guest

• 4 months later...
So everyone thinks I'm either gay or have a small knob.

What's even more sad is all the men who are actually gay and who do actually hve a small one.

Oh wait, so why is it sad again, oh yeah that's right, because it doesn't fit society's bullshit stereotype. Well thank God for that, why the hell would I want to be like everyone else, how boring.

I'm sorry if someone is going to be so shallow and vain to look down on another person for being gay or having a small one or both, why would I care what those losers think of me?

I cannot count how many people know my size, hasn't stopped me from living.

E

It is too much work to hide the fact that I am small in many circumstances like sports, gym and urinals, but I see no need to disclose my sexuality or my penis size to anyone UNLESS they are interested in going to bed with me. If I wanted to have sex with a man, I would probably speculate/fantisize what his equipment might look like but, otherwise, that is just too much information about you.