how many people know you're small?

The list of people I've intentionally mentioned it or shown it to is really short...3 exes, a few one night stands, my doctor, another doctor, and that's pretty much it. I've made an effort to keep my little secret a secret.

...unfortunately accidents happen, and there's a way longer list of people who found out unintentionally. my entire middle school gym class found out when this douchebag pulled my shorts down while I was hanging on the pull-up bar...my brothers, my sister, my parents, and a bunch of my cousins, aunts and uncles found out a couple years ago when we had this family reunion out at this lake, my trunks slipped off in the water, then I got right out and didn't even realize I was naked until one of my cousins started cracking up and asked why I have 2 bellybuttons(douche)...a few dozen people at the waterpark got a good look at it last summer when I went down this waterslide head first(now I see why you're not supposed to do that lol) and, deja vu much, my trunks came off and I got out without realizing it...and finally, I couldn't even tell you how many people got a look just a few months ago when I got more than a little bit plastered at this party and apparently decided streaking sounded like a lot of fun.........I've noticed a pattern here of these situations either involving loose fitting shorts, stupidity, or a little from both columns lol.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

When I was younger, very few people, as I always did my best to hide the fact.

When I met my wife, however, that changed, since she came from a family that was very comfortable with nudity. I'm not sure I'd call them nudists, since they don't go out of their way to be naked, but they have no problem with being naked or clothed in most private family situations, without much conscious thought about it.

They all swim naked in their pool, and regularly will change in front of eachother or walk around naked if it is the convenient thing to do.

At first, it was weird, but after some time it became normal, and in fact it helped me alot in getting more confident about my perceived insecurities.

My father-in-law is on the small side like me, but interesting is that my youngest brother-in-law is rather well endowed. No problems with confidence for any of them, really. . .if anything, my brother-in-law gets gently and kindly teased for the 'firehose' every so often:-)

Since all this, I don't really care who sees me naked, and while I don't go out of my way to show myself, I have no problem, usually, doing so in shower, urinal or bathing situations.

I did have a moment of doubt and insecurity when a family friend, who turned out to be huge, swan with us once, but I got over it. . .

Just the other day I walked into a public restroom with a row of urinals without barriers between them. Most of them were occupied, but I put aside my initial worry, since I really did have to pee!

So I just walked up to one, unzipped my pants, and pulled 'it' out and did my business. I didn't crush myself into the urinal to hide, or cover it with my hands deliberately. I just did my business.

Did the guys next to me look? Of course, since I don't think I've been at a urinal where guys didn't look. And of course, I do look too, and the guy to my left was sort of regular, the guy to my right rather large, both circumcised. I, on the other hand, had my smaller tool in my hand, uncut, and admittedly with a bit of shrinkage. The guy to my right finished, and shook his thing around, I finished and shook my little thing too. I honestly don't fell ashamed anymore.

I sort of feel like dick size for us is like breast size for women. All sizes exist, and all are damn cute. . .:-)

Quite a lot of people I would imagine but then I'm pretty average size wise in my group of friends. we are a close group and we have all seen each other nude both flaccid and erect. to be honest I get more comment on how thick my penis is than its length. To be honest my size is a non issue for me.

• 10 years later...
1 hour ago, Foursquared said:

My mom, dad, brother, most of my cousins, and aunts, my entire high school knew, my college dorm floor knew because of it had communal showers. A few people that worked at the hospital with me, my old roommates, their gf's, all my gf's friends. Basically everyone 

Whenever I've tried to discuss in an open forum the situation of men with an objectively small penis, more or less, the category of men in this group, I start immediately to hear "denial of discrimination" claims from the majority, similar in my mind to the often heard denial of racism or denial of sexism, etc. normally heard from defensive majorities.

One particularly absurd reaction is the claim, "Nobody knows your penis size unless you show or tell them," implying you can easily prevent everyone from knowing your penis size and, thereby, you can totally avoid discrimination based on penis size status.  Of course, there is an interesting unspoken subtext:  "Well, yeah, if people are, in general, aware of your penis size, you will suffer discrimination.!"

Actually, the popularity of small penis humor is all we need to know to determine the disparaging attitude of society.  I don't think I need to explain here how penis size becomes known over time in peer groups.  Only total hermits avoid being categorized.

Edited by Guest

In high school we didn't have to take showers but in basic training we did, so everyone knew.  Since I got out no one knows except my girl.  And I use a penis extension when we have sex.  Otherwise I almost always stuff to look average, especially at the gym.  Big guns won't save you from tiny dick jokes.

9 hours ago, wayless said:

One particularly absurd reaction is the claim, "Nobody knows your penis size unless you show or tell them," implying you can easily prevent everyone from knowing your penis size

It's absurd because of  the  "nobody and everybody".  How about the vast majority of the people on the planet have no clue to your penis size. And no,  you cannot prevent "everyone" from knowing....doctors, nurses, partners, some people will know.  How many will know?  0.0000002% to 0.000001% of the population, maybe.

9 hours ago, wayless said:

implying you can easily prevent everyone from knowing your penis size and, thereby, you can totally avoid discrimination based on penis size status.

Non-sequitur and an assumption.
Can't prevent everyone, true. How many know? 10-100 out of 8 billion?  Almost nobody knows my size, almost everyone doesn't know.
No discrimination either on "penis size status"

Perspectives.

In my view size becomes known and relevant only in peer groups, work groups, athletic groups and to sex partners, ETC in which size inevitably becomes known.  Becomes knon more slowly in some groups than others with more consequence in some groups than others. 

Edited by Guest

14 hours ago, wayless said:

objectively small penis, more or less, the category of men in this group,

Woops!  Thought I was posting in the private, less than 4.5" sub-forum..  Clearly this does not apply in the main group.

Edited by Guest

On 8/27/2010 at 5:55 PM, Shurik said:

My wife's lover has seen me in a locker room and suspects I'm small

Suspects?  They don't talk?

BTW:  That reminds me.  A couple girl friends who liked to have sex with hung guys in front of me, including intimate, lustful stuff, still wanted intimate private time with those guys too.  They need to "be able to talk" and do things they'd be embarrassed to do in front of me.

Edited by Guest

My friends saw my cock at the beach. I had a swim in the Channel around Halloween (it was very cold lol but it was a bet). After the swim, when I had put on my jeans, my cock was so unsensitive that I hadnt noticed that it was out lol

A friend noticed it while we were talking, and then everyone looked at it before I could put it in :lol:

Then, it reminded a joke for several years :wacko:

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 1/2/2010 at 9:47 PM, jd_28ky said:

Besides women or men you have had sex with do any of your friends, coworkers etc. know you are small? Ive had some male friends see me naked and sometimes i just fantasize about other people knowing. sometimes i feel like shouting it to the world... my penis is small. any other guys have this fantasy?

Pretty much everyone in my high school knew about my size.  I college I got outed on the dorm and later most of my male friends knew.  Now, only friends I have sex with, my family members, and some old friends maintained from high school or college know.