Wearing women's clothing around the house

No, this isn't what you think it is. I am not going to be discussing small penis humiliation, and I am not really talking about crossdressing as a lifestyle choice.

I am talking about casually wearing women's clothes around the house because they look good/feel good/are comfortable.

Society doesn't seem to care about females wearing male clothing, especially in casual settings like the home. Unfortunately us guys don't have the same privilege! If we find clothes we like that are categorized for women, we aren't supposed to wear them! Most guys would have trouble fitting into many female items because of an extra body part: The penis! The small dicked guy has an advantage in that our bulge is small and we don't have as much of a problem fitting into small spaces.

Since it is winter time, I see a lot of girls wearing stretch pants. I always had a quiet wish to wear stretch pants myself, as I like the way they look and they keep you nice and warm. Finally I just decided to hell with it! I got online and ordered some tall women's stretch pants, and I wear them at home all the time now. They fit me very well, and I often think that a big dicked guy would not be as comfortable!

I have done the same with what they call boy shorts, which are actually for girls. I also have some girls pajama bottoms (love how they feel!) I even have some pairs of underwear, and some female tank tops.

Now understand that I don't wear makeup or bras or garter belts or high heels or anything like that. I also never leave the house in this stuff. I do like a lot of it though. My gf is moving in soon and I guess it will stop then because I doubt she'd understand.

Anyone else feel this way?

Yeah, I own a few pieces of clothing that come from the women's section. Mostly clothes that are more comfortable than their counterparts made for men, like running clothes -I'd rather wear light, soft stretch pants than heavy sweatpants that have me drenched in sweat after a mile.

I don't care much for women's jeans though, because they aren't cut comfortably and emphasize parts of me I hate. I also had a long nightshirt, but gave it to my girlfriend when I found one that wasn't pink (why do women's pajamas, while being so comfortable, always come in such a small array of colours ?).

Women's socks often come in more comfortable materials, too -and I'm a size 9, so I can find some that fit.

I do own two pairs of panties, but those are strictly for sexual use.

I'm pretty sure my girlfriend doesn't mind. We never talked about it specifically, but everytime I mentioned it casually, she found it nice for me that I could feel comfortable/get pleasure that way.

Hi Guys:

No, I don't wear my girlfriend's underwear or other clothes around our house. I guess I'm just traditional that way. She often wears my Alabama Crimson Tide sweatshirts if it's cold and my football jacket. I also got her a SWAT team T-shirt.

She did talk me into trying on her panties one time during sex but then she said: "Oh God, this just looks all wrong" and I happily gave them back Lolol.

The most femme item in my wardrobe are my pink bunny slippers.

Hey Skwirl!

Hmmmmmmm,-- well OK, since they seem to make you happy and content, I guess you can bring those cute pink bunny slippers along with you when you come here on vacation,-- as long as you agree that that will be the ONLY thing you'll be wearing! :smirk:

After all, we certainly wouldn't want you to be hiding your best asset from view now, would we?? :lol:

She did talk me into trying on her panties one time during sex but then she said: "Oh God, this just looks all wrong."

Hey Ben!

Oooooooohh, is that what one might call a sight for sore eyes?? :susel:

Tell Trish that that even SOUNDS all wrong! :roflmao:

. . . I don't wear makeup or . . . anything like that.

Still, speaking of make-up, one night when we were getting ready to go out, the twinks got into a real knock-down fight when one accused the other of hiding the mascara. :content:

Rick

Hi Rick and Skwirl:

Trish didn't know this website existed until just now! She's impressed I have a support group. Now she wants to see every post I've written and mentioned her by name.

I'm dead meat.

About the panties she says to tell you "Yeah, it was so wrong I laughed for 10 minutes and called my mother" (Her mother knows everything)

But back to the original question, I don't wear her makeup or lipstick or anything like that.

Trish won't use my Aqua Velva or Brut either!

Trish didn't know this website existed until just now! She's impressed I have a support group.

Hey Ben!

:waytogo: And I'm impressed you have each other! :smirk:

Now she wants to see every post I've written and mentioned her by name.

I'm dead meat.

Just show her this: You've never said anything whatsoever about her that was the least bit negative,-- just compliments and praises, followed by more compliments and praises. :wink:

About the panties, she says to tell you, "Yeah, it was so wrong I laughed for 10 minutes and called my mother" (Her mother knows everything)

:omgsmilie: Called her mother?? :bigshock: That's even MORE wrong!! You really do put up with a lot, don't you? :roflmao:

Rick

Personally I can't think of anything more comfortable than a pair of worn in jeans and a tee shirt and thus have never had any urge to wear any article of women's clothing.

That being said I think whatever makes you feel comfortable in is what you should wear. If you you look around you can probably find men's clothes made for materials that feel more comfortable and have a better fit. Most major sports brands have running pants that fit snug and are made more like women's....

Personally I can't think of anything more comfortable than a pair of worn in jeans and a tee shirt and thus have never had any urge to wear any article of women's clothing.

That being said I think whatever makes you feel comfortable in is what you should wear. If you you look around you can probably find men's clothes made for materials that feel more comfortable and have a better fit. Most major sports brands have running pants that fit snug and are made more like women's....

Yeah.. back to topic, I don't wear women's clothes outside of Halloween, of course. As for lounging around the house, I like to wear my bathrobe and nothing else: open in the summer months, closed in the winter. Feels good, and the next beest thing to wearing nothing!

For the guys who are average or big, I can see how women's clothes can be tough, since there's a certain part of you that isn't meant to be accomodated!

Small guys are much better for doing this, imo.

Speaking of women's lingerie, I did give my sweetie a nice gift certificate from Victoria's Secret today. I also had 16 long stemmed red roses in a crystal vase delivered to her office by FTD.

This evening she told me she wants to trim my pubic hair to tidy things up a bit. She promised not to cut off too much hair or the one I pee from!!LOL. I agreed as long and I can drink a BUD LIGHT while she does it and watch an older DVD of Nina Hartley.

For the guys who are average or big, I can see how women's clothes can be tough, since there's a certain part of you that isn't meant to be accomodated!

Small guys are much better for doing this, imo.

Depends on the clothes. Tight pants or underwear are indeed tricky (and honestly, even with a tiny dick, I can't fully fit my package into panties anyway), but I know that the comfortable, semi-loose stretch pants I wear would look and feel much better if I had an average or big dick.

• 10 years later...

I have taken the time to read reviews on women's panties and have been surprised how many guys wear and review them due to the comfort and abundance of styles, fabrics and colors available. I always loved wearing thongs but hated the fit and fabric of men's. Being small genital wise, female panties fit me perfectly. I also prefer to wear women's shorts around the house as they are way more comfortable than any mens shorts I have worn. Men's styles have gone to long legs that touch the knee and defeat the purpose of wearing shorts. Almost all of women's shorts are cut shorter.