ethnicity and penis size?

loppy48

Does anyone have experience with ethnicity and penis size?

After having many drinks and sex with my to be wife at the time, penis size came up. She mentioned that she was surprised that I didn't have a small penis because of my Irish name. I told her that I was was mostly German but asked why she thought that. Before me she had sex with 1 Jewish guy, 2 Irish guys and 2 Italian guys. I of course asked her how I stacked up...being 6" long and 5" around, I've seen both bigger and smaller than mine. Apparently I stacked up well. The Jewish and Irish guys were all shorter and thinner. The one Italian guy was as thick as mine but not as long, and the other Italian guy was as long or just a smidge longer but thinner. She said Italian men typically had large penises, while Irish and Jewish guys were smaller.

I don't know if she was putting me on to feel good about mine, but it was a hot hot conversation.

Remember the movie "Goodwill Hunting"? The girl accused Ben Affleck of having the Irish curse (small penis). It is commonly believed that Irish men do have small ones.

As far as ethnicity, Hispanic men (Mexican, South Americans, Guatemalans) and Asian men as a rule are small. The ones I've seen average 4 - 5 inches. Nine out of ten Mexicans will fit this size range.

As far as ethnicity, Hispanic men (Mexican, South Americans, Guatemalans) and Asian men as a rule are small. The ones I've seen average 4 - 5 inches. Nine out of ten Mexicans will fit this size range.

Really? "As a rule"? How many erect Asian penises have you seen to justify such a rule? These statements only continue the stereotypes that I'm sure many here, myself included, would like to end.

According to the Condomania study on penis size - Hawaii, with the nation's largest Asian population, ranked 6th and Texas ranked 35th. It is reasonable to say that the Condomania study is based on a few more men than you've seen. Looking at the results of this study, would you accept the statement that men in Texas are, as a rule, smaller than men in Hawaii? If Hawaii's population is approximately 45% Asian, who you say are small, then it would follow to reason that men in Texas are smaller than Asian men - yes?

NO.

Maybe I can't knock down a tree with my dick, but it's not because I'm Asian - it's because I don't want a splinter in my pecker...

Europeans have been mingling with each other for thousands of years. The Scots mixed with the Irish, Vikings (Scandinavians) settled in Brittan and France. Ottomans (Turks) mixed with Hungarians who mixed with Slavs, than the Huns came along and mixed with them. The Romans (Italians )mixed with everyone they concurred and so on.

I don't think there's enough genetic diversity among us to warrant any real size difference.

Edited by Guest

As far as ethnicity, Hispanic men (Mexican, South Americans, Guatemalans) . . . as a rule are small. The ones I've seen average 4 - 5 inches. Nine out of ten Mexicans will fit this size range.

Hey Guy!

Maybe, maybe not.

To the best of my knowledge, the only country in Latin America to have undertaken scientifically accurate penis-size studies is Brazil. Their study was performed on male inductees into the Brazilian srmy, and turned up results that don't quite match with your findings regarding the point about "small." But then, Brazil is such a large, diverse country, it would be difficult to categorize exactly how "Hispanic" its population actually is, as all races and varying combinations are fairly evenly represented.

Also, despite the fact that I have lived in several different states in Mexico, and based only on this limited personal observation, I really can't say that there's anything significantly different between the average penis size of that country and anywhere else. I simply can not vouch as to the accuracy of your statement.

Rick

I must have a bit of Irish in me. lol!

So' date=' who put it there? What's his name? Rick will probably want to know who his competition is. :devil: :roflmao:

Sorry Tony, couldn't resist.. :tongue2: [/quote']

Hey Drey!

Latinos with a bit of Irish in them aren't quite as unusual as you might think. After all, Bernardo O'Higgins is considered to be El Libertador de Chile.

Oh wait!! :smirk: I see where you're coming from with your unbridled "cuteness." :devil:

So, Tony, who put it there? :jester: What's his name? :tongue2: I want to know.

Rick

• 8 years later...
On 2/16/2010 at 10:48 PM, finalvictor said:

False. I'm Puerto Rican and packing 7x6. But my ex is Mexican (and very promiscuous) and said Mexican guys tend to be short to average but thick.

As someone who has lived in Asia, and traveled extensively, they tend to be on the smaller side. I would say average around 4.5-5''. I have also been with a lot of black guys and they are all quite big 6-7.5 on average. And whites tend to be in the 5-6'' range. Race and penis size is definitely correlated. However there is a lot of overlap, the smallest black guys are smaller than Asian guys, and big Asian guys are similar sized to black guys. It is definitely weighted on a bell(end) curve. 

I am below average or just about average for an Asian man at 4''. If I were Asian, Asian guys would think nothing of my size, but since I am white they are a little surprised. Among asians. Koreans are the smallest. I am probably about average in Korea. I went to a sauna there, they were all buttons, ie stick straight out can only see head, no or little shaft. Erect they are about 4''. In China and Japan they are bigger. 

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:14 PM, Elevatorbutton said:

Among asians. Koreans are the smallest. I am probably about average in Korea. I went to a sauna there, they were all buttons, ie stick straight out can only see head, no or little shaft. Erect they are about 4''. In China and Japan they are bigger. 

Gee, maybe I should emigrate to there.

No, better not, they'd all think there was something wrong with a Euro being that small.