Would you rather be "short and hung" or "tall and tiny?"

zz

If I could move a few inches around, I'd probably take them away from my barrel chest and use them to sculpt the bubble butt I've always wanted.

It just so happens that I've had relations with men of both of your categories. Short guy with big dick--wow! Very exciting. But had a lot of sexual hang-ups. Got into trouble later for showing off his big one in semi-public shower. Geez, he was cute. Found his pic online -- he's going bald and getting a wee belly. But he'll always have that big dick, of which I'm sure he'll remain quite proud. I don't think I'd trade bodies with him.

Very tall guy with small dick: Good sex, very open to experimentation, a little hung up about his small cock, but I had fun with it. It stayed so hard! I'm not sure I'd trade bods with this guy either. I'm 6' tall and sure, I'd like to have an extra inch or two of height. But anything over 6' 2" seems to trigger the law of diminishing returns. And I don't think I'd trade inches off my dick to add inches to my height.

Now, if I could be 6' 2" tall with the extra-big dick of the cute short guy from above -- well, where's the Devil when you want to make a pact?

Although penis size doesn't have to affect one's confidence, it does in many cases, including mine. Had I been created hung, I suspect I would be more assertive, and this would have carried into my sex life. It's easy to tell someone to make the best of what they've got and everything will be just fine, but that's hard advice to follow.

But maybe, in my shy, timid way, I've accomplished things that an outgoing "me" would not have done. Life might have been different, but not necessarily better.

Although penis size doesn't have to affect one's confidence, it does in many cases, including mine. Had I been created hung, I suspect I would be more assertive, and this would have carried into my sex life. It's easy to tell someone to make the best of what they've got and everything will be just fine, but that's hard advice to follow.

But maybe, in my shy, timid way, I've accomplished things that an outgoing "me" would not have done. Life might have been different, but not necessarily better.

This is generally the way I feel as well. Ever notice that the women with large natural breasts tend to be vapid and simple? Probably because they didn't face as many hardships in life due to someone always being there to help them along. I think the same goes for other physical traits. I would wager that a fair amount of my intellect and perspective, which I'd consider to be distinct from most people around me, was born out of insecurity and self-doubt. Honestly, how many interesting, attractive people are there? Most attractive people are base and uninteresting, and with good reason - they were never forced to develop character.

I agree with one of the other posters who mentioned "the grass is always greener" bit. I'm 5'8 with a 5.75 x 4.5 penis - on the small side of average on both counts. What I wouldn't give to be tall -or- have a big penis. Either one would make life a lot easier, and both together would probably increase the quality of life for me exponentially.

I've always struggled with being short as most women find that unattractive (when a woman describes an attractive man, "tall" is the first word 90% of the time), and most other men don't respect you. It's like living life as a permanent child.

On the other hand, having an average or slightly below average penis (length is okay, but as far as circumference, I'm much thinner than most women want), causes a great deal of insecurity as well. It drives me nuts knowing that most women fantasize about large penises. And worst of all is that all women have had one. Even that unattractive, shy girl that you think is an undiscovered treasure - nope, she's been nailed by alpha males with big dicks. She'll never forget it either - those experiences will form the standard by which she'll compare every other lover for the rest of her life.

I guess being short or having a small penis is damning either way. Regardless, if you find a woman, she's just "settling" for you because the men she really wanted didn't want her back. It's depressing as all hell.

Sorry for the rant. It's been forever since I've been on here. I've been thinking about this stuff a lot lately and it's all been bottled up, since it's so personal that you can't really talk to anyone about it.

Ever notice that the women with large natural breasts tend to be vapid and simple? ... I think the same goes for other physical traits. ... Honestly, how many interesting, attractive people are there? Most attractive people are base and uninteresting, and with good reason - they were never forced to develop character.

Does it surprise you to learn that I find your statements insulting as well as stupid? Having large breasts makes a woman "vapid"? Are you kidding? People are either attractive and "base" OR interesting with good character?

You must be a dead ringer for Brad Pitt.

Most short men have big dicks though.

Hey Kyler!

Really??? Where did you learn this tidbit of mis-information???

Fyi, there's no co-relation between one's physical height and one's dick-size, so short men are no more likely to be well-endowed than those who are taller,-- and vice-versa.

Ever notice that the women with large natural breasts tend to be vapid and simple?

Hey Guy!

No, sorry, but I've never noticed, nor would I suspect there to be any co-relation between large female breasts and any degree of vapidness or simple-mindedness, as one's a physical characteristic and the others are merely personality quirks.

Now, if you were to have stated something regarding extreme, excessive breast augmentation and either of those two peculiarities . . . . :smirk:

Oh wait!! :blush:

I never finished reading your silly post, so I never ran into this impossibly lame comment until reading RP's quote of it:

Most attractive people are base and uninteresting, . . .

So,-- by direct inference, I take it that you're quite likely to be uglier than sin. Plus, I suppose you also weren't "gifted" with large natural breasts either, were you?? :susel:

Oh wait again!! :silly: Given the extreme vapidness of those two comments . . . :content:

I am 5'3 and 4-5" . . .

and one seriously gorgeous, cute, hot hottie! :jester:

Rick

I'd ask what was wrong but since we're both here, I'd imagine I already know.

Hey Guy!

No,-- that's not the reason at all.

Unflattering, unsubstantiated statements directed against all females are generally not well-received here. Furthermore, given the particular topic at hand (that is, a choice between male height v. shortening/lengthening of dick-size), any sort of comment concerning females would seem to be rather off-topic and completely irrelevant, and therefore, quite unnecessary.

Rick

Actually, I went into that tangent because the poster I was responding to brought up the question of inadequacy affecting character, and if he would have been a different person had his physical characteristics been different. I agreed that he would most likely have been, and went on to state that our physical characteristics most likely do have a huge impact on how other people view us, how we view ourselves, and quite possibly the standard of life we attain.

And generalizations/stereotypes aren't unsubstantiated - they're subjective in nature, and therefore dependent on the observations of the person stating them. Therefore they are of substance to that individual. I wasn't making a case for a medical journal. Those are my observations.

Most of my post, however, was on the OP's topic, but for whatever reason, that was ignored. The reply to my post seems kind of an exaggerated response with unwarranted animosity, but if you guys are intent on making the new guy feel uncomfortable, mission accomplished. Constructive debate is always enjoyable, but ridiculing someone for their opinion seems kind of trivial and belligerent. I can understand where you'd disagree with my observations and I'd be fine with discussing that at length, but the instant antagonism is kind of unnecessary and childish.

There happens to be a difference between correlation and causation. I didn't say one caused another, only that there seems to be a strong correlation.

I beg to differ.

Ever notice that the women with large natural breasts tend to be vapid and simple? Probably BECAUSE they didn't face as many hardships in life due to someone always being there to help them along.

[Emphasis added.]

Most attractive people are base and uninteresting, AND WITH GOOD REASON - they were never forced to develop character. [Emphasis added.]

I hate to break it to you, Brad, but that's arguing causality, not correlation.

The reply to my post seems kind of an exaggerated response with unwarranted animosity, but if you guys are intent on making the new guy feel uncomfortable, mission accomplished.

I have no desire to make the "new guy feel uncomfortable," but where do you get off casting aspersions upon whole classes of people, which some would suggest include both me and my wife.

Everyone suffers their own demons and challenges. I think you are consoling yourself with the myth that life is fair. If one is deficient in one area, they must excel in another. It doesn't work that way. Not everyone is dealt an equal hand.

Edited by Guest
Added last paragraph.

I guess I'm base and uninteresting. :lol:

Frankly, Amc6383, although I didn't agree with everything you said, I got your point. But I'll let it ride. Heck, if I raised a ruckus with everyone who said something I disagreed with, I'd have no friends left. Plus, I'd be single. My wife is completely irrational half the time. But, then, she's a woman. :jester:

I expect :tonofbricks: for that last line.

I guess I'm base and uninteresting. :lol:

*busily taking notes*

Oh wait!!! :susel:

As your official sex biographer, I strongly beg to differ! :jester: Otherwise, why would I be bothering to write the whole graphically pungeant story, complete with all the luridly tittilating details?? :bigquestion:

Oops,-- the mere mention of "tittilating" might quickly turn this discussion back to more off-the-wall comments about "big breasts," couldn't it??? :tongue:

Rick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
...Ever notice that the women with large natural breasts tend to be vapid and simple? Probably because they didn't face as many hardships in life due to someone always being there to help them along.

Actually, women with large breasts make the MEN AROUND THEM vapid and simple (or more accurately, straight men and homosexual women).

Despite the crude way that his theory was presented, he's got a point. With all else being equal, good looking people do have an advantage in life, and being tall is a large part of perceived attractiveness.

I don't consider myself exceptionally good looking, but even with my mild looks, I've gotten away with my share of undeserved things.

For example, a few weeks ago, I had to resolve a conflict between a contractor and an architect, where the architect won't go to the dept of buildings to obtain a certain file, and the contractor doesn't have the license to obtain said files. Neither do I, but I went to the building dept myself, and sweettalked the clerk into giving me the file. The contractor was incredulous, since the clerk violated dept policy to do that (but not illegal).

I know some very good looking women that don't know how to tip, because they've never bought a drink or paid for a meal in their life. Does that make them simple?

Same goes for rich people. Oprah didn't know how to pump gas at a gas station or perform simple tasks, because she had been waited on hand and foot for decades. Does that make her simple?