Would you rather be "short and hung" or "tall and tiny?"

zz

I see lots of couples where the woman is taller than the man.

Also, a former female coworker of mine once told me having a crush on a guy from the office and would fuck him anytime. The man in question was really short, like barely 5' short.

I'm 6'1 myself. I know it's not tall by any means but I would definitely give up some of my height for a longer penis. Especially when I see all these short men doing fine with the ladies (despite what they say about women prefering taller men).

So yeah, "short and hung" for me.

I'm 5ft 9 and 4 inches erect. I wouldn't want to be any shorter (my wife is only an inch shorter than me and much taller with her shoes on) and as I have a very good sex life as it is, no, I wouldn't trade a few inches in height, for a few extra downstairs. Not if it was inch for inch, anyway.

I'd happily lose an inch of height for say another 2 or 3 South :-)

that was actually funny off.... i mean rick :D.

considering most females won't ever seemy dick but they can clearly notice my height 6'1, then i take my height and keep what i have because irather be admired from a far by women who like that i'm fairly tall (well actually just taller than avg). i mean seriously more women could possibly admire me from afar than the number i'm going to actually hook-up with and who will see my dick

Edited by Guest

Greengiant, Tallness comes off well when you own it.

I have a friend that at the height of 7'2" calls himself "horrendously tall". When you meet him he winks before shaking your hand. He's wry smiles and friendly rumbles spiced with a foul mouth that can make a priest laugh. Jovial and serious at the same time. One of the first jokes I heard from him was him heading out of the game club for a smoke. "How the fuck can I be a storm giant without a damn cloud around my head? Oh, hi." And when he bumps into a door top or light you hear him casually say one of two things. "Who put that there?" or "Oop. 'Nother brain cell."

Being around him is like having ninja helpers. Chairs move out of the way via long legs, drinks get caught before they fall, papers get saved from spills in the middle of the table. He'd studied broad awareness with the help of the Viet Cong. He took the anger and made it into sarcasm saved for being right. That includes the times he's gotten stuck in crowds with my shorter friends and had to stand with his lap at eye level. "Don't worry. It's ninety percent balls."

I actually felt something right then, reading your story. I remember, several years ago, feeling really secure and proud being big and tall, not just simply "not caring".

I'm not sure when that changed, but I really liked that memory. I recognized that feeling, and I might be able to lure it back out where it can benefit me :)

Thanks for that nugget of encouragement!

I'm 6'1" with a small dick (4 inches hard). I've often wondered if I'd actually prefer being short, say 5'5" and have a larger dick, say at least 6 inches hard. What about you? Would you rather be short and have a nice size cock or tall and be hung like a hamster? Just curious.

How did I miss out on this thread?

I am very tall at 6'4" and already small dicked. My preference though would be to keep my height and have a thin micropenis. Would be an awesome combination. :bigshock:

Now what would be really kewl is for Rick to be shorter than he is, but to have a 60 inch waist and a 12 inch cock. That would be funny. Do you think a big dick like that would tip him over? :yay:

• 9 years later...

I’m almost 6’ tall and weigh about 155lbs., after a big meal. My erection is only 3” x 3.25”. When flaccid my thing only pokes out maybe an inch and a half. I would gladly trade a few inches in height for a few more inches in the length and girth of my penis, if that were actually possible, lol.

On 2/12/2021 at 7:47 PM, Ibsmall said:

"Tall and Tiny" or "Short and Hung."  I'd take either one.  At 5'5" with 4" either one would be an a nice change.

Oh, my gods, that height and length sounds cute....But, then again, I've always thought shorter people than me were more attractive.

• 1 year later...

Just under 5' 7" Medium Build, quite a bit under 2" flaccid & at best 4" Non-pressed.

Visually I've come to look normally proportioned in the mirror in my perception.

Two things are interesting though.
When I've used the Bath Mate for a session and hang girthy & over 3 1/2", a glance in the mirror always seems a bit odd.
Just seems abnormal for me mentally, but is still an interesting sensation having a swinging soft member.

Then there was Sunday morning a few weeks back.
For whatever reason; let the dog out etc, whilst wearing 8" of body coloured cock sleeve, I got up & left the bedroom for a few minutes.
On returning to the bedroom with the 8" swinging in front MrsG had a good chuckle.

"What?".
"You just look so unusual with that big thick cock".

Did discuss it a bit & we both agreed that my "Normal" appearance was more in line with a small cock.
"Looks like it could make you topple over", was another of her perceptions.

I’m a below average in both - 5’7” (171 cms) and 4.75 inches erect so I’ve got nothing to trade.  If I really had the choice I’d go short and hung.

We often want what we do not have.  I know a guy who is ‘short and hung’ (5’4” tall 7.5 inches erect).  He is no happier with his dick than the average guy (actually has most of the same insecurities) and has a lot of anxiety about his height.  He does not feel at all blessed or lucky - I wish he could focus on the upside.

So I love that there are guys on this site who have learned to love whatever they have. 

@JuniorOfficer
That's a problem I have with the A or B scenario.  Wishful thinking of what we think would be better but have no way of knowing.
For fun and games it's interesting, but it just perpetuates the grass is always greener.

Friend of mine is 6'1", gorgeous chiselled body, perfect teeth, and a 7.5 in cock and guess what, he ain't happy.
His complaint (complaint????...yeah OK) is that people only want him for his cock.  Bitches about high school, girls dated him just to see if it was true (hung like a horse), and then dropped him when finding out it was.
He said he would rather have a "normal" 5 1/2 in cock ! ! ! !

The (yeah OK) is dismissing, what for him, was/is a real problem (I'm thinking yeah, OK, I wish I had that problem.  Rather rude of me.)

What it might demonstrate is what we put more value on (only in our own minds) height or penis size.
Personally I want to be 5"10.775" tall, with a 3.88 in flaccid cock and 6.293" erect and 5.92" girth.

It must be those exact figures or I won't be happy....a 6.28 just doesn't cut it LOL
I have accepted and am happy with ~5.10 height, varying 1-3" soft and a pubic hair over 5" (depending on how hard I press the ruler)
179.5272 cm, 2.54-7.62cm , 12.6798 cm for the rest of the world.

AND so are my partners.

Edited by canuck45