Would you rather be "short and hung" or "tall and tiny?"

zz

OK, you're 4'1" tall and have a ten inch cock. ... What? You want it to get hard too? That wasn't in the deal.

Hey Riftalope!

:omgsmilie: And for that brilliantly on-target, yet gross imagery, you handily and quite properly deserve to receive yet another of those fabulously highly-desired and much-esteemed awards for "Quote of the Day!" :trophy: :waytogo:

Enjoy in good taste! :tongue2:

Rick

I am 5.5" around and 5.5-6" long. I used to be 6.5" long but have lost an inch due to age. If my dick was as big as yours my wife would not let me near her hole. My circumference tends to cause hair-line cracks in her opening even with lube during sex. You would make fun and say I am average, but I had rather be average and be able to get in my wife than have your 7" circumference. Wouldn't go in my wife.

Hey guys, my last posting may have been off subject for this discussion, but I noticed the Awesum9 tends to dismiss or almost make fun of average dicks. So I made the above statement that extra large ones are not always best and have problems of their own. My wife has always said that women don't want extra large ones. She says after all we are the ones that have to take them. She has always said mine stretches her too far.

Hmmmmm.....I'm 6 feet. Not tall really, but definitely not short. I feel like a big burly guy...broad shoulders, beard, could lose a few pounds....and I kind of like being a big guy. I don't think I'd like being short. Nobody knows I have a small dick now, but if it was short everyone would know. I think I like it the way I am.

I guess it would depend on what we'd mean by 'short' and 'tiny'. I mean, I've always dreamt of being tall, so I'd take being tall (over 6'5" or so) with a small dick, if by small we mean 4" or so. Hey, it would be a win-win situation for me anyway XD !

But come to think of it, it might also depend on my relationship status -if I could be absolutely certain that I'd stay with my fiancée all my life, then I'd take tall even with a really tiny dick, because she likes smaller better, and I wouldn't want a cock so big I could not get it in her without hurting her.

If I were single and looking though... Short and hung, probably. Then again, what's 'short' ? 5'5" ? That could do well with a 7 incher.

Yeah, it won't ever happen, but it's an interesting question. I sometimes think about what lengths I would go to if it could get me a normal (not even big), fully functional penis. It's surprising how a single physical detail can be of such importance that one would be willing to sacrifice huge things for it.

Edited by Guest

OK' date=' you're 4'1" tall and have a ten inch cock. ... What? You want it to get hard too? That wasn't in the deal. [/quote']

Hey Riftalope!

:omgsmilie: And for that brilliantly on-target, yet gross imagery, you handily and quite properly deserve to receive yet another of those fabulously highly-desired and much-esteemed awards for "Quote of the Day!" :trophy: :waytogo:

Enjoy in good taste! :tongue2:

Rick

Oh no! YOU taste it!

LOL!

Thanx

Came upon this news article. Thought it might shed some light on the question.

SHORT PEOPLE AT HIGHER RISK OF HEART PROBLEMS

MARIA CHENG

From Associated Press

June 09, 2010 1:28 PM EDT

LONDON (AP) - Short people have a 50 percent higher risk of having a heart problem or dying from one than tall people, a new study says, though weight, blood pressure and smoking habits remain more important factors.

Previous studies have suggested a link between height and heart problems like angina, heart attacks and angioplasties. This is the first major review of such studies, including research from around the world, confirming the relationship.

Researchers in Finland looked at 52 previous papers with data on height and heart problems in more than 3 million men and women.

They found the shortest people in the population were one and a half times more likely to have heart problems or die from them than the tallest people.

On average, short people were under 161 centimeters (5 feet 3 inches) and tall people were at least 174 centimeters (5 feet 9 inches).

Scientists aren't sure why short people might be more susceptible to heart problems, but think there could be several explanations. Being short might be a result of being poor, meaning people of small stature could be undernourished and vulnerable to health problems in general.

Experts also suggested there could be a biological explanation, such as a hormone imbalance that hurts the heart. Scientists also suspect that because short people have smaller arteries, those could theoretically get clogged quicker with cholesterol and be more easily damaged by any changes in blood pressure.

-- edited by TinyJock

Until they come out with a comparable study on the impact of the size of your penis on your health, I'll stick with being "tall and tiny!"

I guess it depends on your point of comparison. At 5'9", I find myself as tall or taller than most of the older men I know, whereas I'm shorter than most of the guys around my age. Perhaps it's a coincidence, but I swear those damn kids keep growing taller and taller.