buying smaller sized condoms

why arent snug fitting condoms available at any big retail stores, such as walmart? For every guy out there who needs a bigger condom im sure there is a guy who needs a smaller one, i think its discrimination...lol. every time im in the condom isle ill look for them but havent found them yet, only thru mail order or at a sex shop.maybe there afraid guys would be to embarrassed to buy them but i wouldnt mind it. any thoughts?

I cannot wear any sort of condom in my normal erect state. If I pump, or use an extension, then I can try to get one on, but it doesn't stay on very well and tends to roll up my dick since it's too short.

Even if I were to find condoms my size (which would have to be custom-made), I wouldn't be able to put them on easily because my penis never gets really hard and it would be tricky.

And I think that most guys who need small condoms would be too embarrassed to buy them in person, indeed.

I would be willing to buy them for my dude. That's something to think about. In fact, I used to buy some that I knew ran small. Though they did not say so on the package, the clerk told me this, and that he had a small cock and liked those condoms. They also were made for a man that needed help lasting longer. They had a numbing agent. I bought those until Hades no longer needed the help lasting. By the time we were having sex, his cock wasn't actually small, but average. Those condoms were just a little tight on him, but not too tight, he said.

Anyway, I could see Hades being unwilling to buy them in a store. However, was always willing to pick them up. (I had to, anyway. They did not sell them where he lived.)

I'm sure they would carry them if they would sell, but it's probably not worth it to stock them for the few guys that aren't too embarrassed to buy them.

I wish you could find them in Walgreens or CVS though. There's been a few times I needed some in a pinch and didn't have time to order them online.

I'll never forget when I decided to try the snug-fit condoms from Adam&Eve mail order. Much too tight. I gave them to a co-worker. After a few weeks I asked him how he liked them. Great he said, very good. Well, I said, perhaps I shouldn't tell you this, but they nearly chocked me to death. So there you have an example of a guy who actually needed them and didn't know they existed.

• 9 years later...

I have never been able to find ANY condoms in any of the chain drugstores or large retailers that didn’t totally engulf my erection. Anyone looking at any of those condoms on my erection would immediately recognize that there would be no way in hell they would stay on during sex. That cost me a few times in the past. My need for condoms that fit me properly fortunately has diminished. I was recommended the smallest size available on a few sites. 

I usually buy them here in thailand.  Most condoms are snugger but some go to 56mm.  I buy a 43mm trojan which i havent really seen else where.  I proudly put the box of three on the counter with my groceries.  It is rare that I top so I don't need a big box.   When i lived in Switzerland they had them for teen agers.  They were made specifically smaller to help prevent mistakes.  I also proudly bought them then got weirded out they might think I was buying for a kid.  

Even regular condoms slide off me since I'm so thin in girth at 4 inches.  It's so awkward having to go and try and fish them out of the girl after they slide off.

Dont get me started on the one night stand I had where the girl only had magnum condoms in her drawer.  That was so awkward when she tried to roll it on for me.  It was so baggy and loose.  I left quickly after a hand job

It's been a problem for years until I found lifestyles snugger fit ones on Amazon for a great price. I highly recommend them. They are still too long, but I haven't had any slide off

On 6/8/2020 at 6:08 AM, NuderThanNude said:

I would have thought that B11 would have been their smallest

I took note of this and actually began entering measurements purely to understand the letter and number codes. It seems that they purposefully have not correlated the letters and numbers with size smallest to largest, which  (if they have) is brilliant, because then there's no way to know what size condom is being referred to unless you know the system very well yourself. Considering the concerns with buying condoms, especially small sized condoms, that some men have expressed here in threads and to me personally, I think that is an incredibly smart move on top of an already interesting model for condom sizing.