buying smaller sized condoms

18 minutes ago, Nillywilly said:

@Triasco9.5 PeeWee to Godzilla would not be good marketing, for sure.

Me to the store clerk:  "Uh, I would like a comb, and uh pen, and uh...one of those Bic lighters and uh...uh...uh...oh yeah, a Godzilla condom, please.  Oh, and throw in a couple dozen PeeWees.   They're for a friend of mine."  :blush:

12 hours ago, Triasco9.5 said:

I [ . . . ] actually began entering measurements purely to understand the letter and number codes. It seems that they purposefully have not correlated the letters and numbers with size smallest to largest, which  (if they have) is brilliant, because then there's no way to know what size condom is being referred to unless you know the system very well yourself.

The best way to understand their size nomenclature is to look at (and perhaps to use) their "FitKit" for sizing rather than the Enter My Measurements page or the Suggest A Size page.

The FitKit is a one page PDF document with instruction and a cut-out Measuring Tool that's marked with their length letters and their width numbers rather than with conventional units of measure.  When you print it, use Acrobat Reader and be sure that in the print dialog box you have set Page Scaling to "None" in order to have it print at the correct size and check the "Auto-Rotate and Center" option in order not to have the edges clipped off by your printer's minimum margins.

I've attached a copy of their FitKit PDF file to this post for easy download.  If all you're interested in is seeing the randomness of the lettering and numbering system, here's a non-scalable image of the Measuring Tool.

Measuring tool.jpg

Alan G

USA-FitKit.pdf

@RodEnuf - What I find surprising and concerning is that the length measurement is shown to be taken along the bottom side of the penis to the top of the scrotum and not along the top of the penis to the pubic bone. When the scrotum changes temperature that number can vary. Besides the condom can not be rolled out any further than to the pubic skin.

4 minutes ago, NuderThanNude said:

@RodEnuf - What I find surprising and concerning is that the length measurement is shown to be taken along the bottom side of the penis to the top of the scrotum and not along the top of the penis to the pubic bone. When the scrotum changes temperature that number can vary. Besides the condom can not be rolled out any further than to the pubic skin.

when I used the fit kit on the top of my penis and found my perfect size,  you can get samples until you find the right size they are only a dollar for shipping and they include the fitkit.:yay:

@Curious52 - I guess what I was getting at was that it was the length along the top of the penis that was the true useful length. I do agree that it would be best to try a couple sizes for the best fit. I wonder if there is an advantage to completely rolling out a condom or only partially and having a larger ring of rolled condom.

5 minutes ago, NuderThanNude said:

@Curious52 - I guess what I was getting at was that it was the length along the top of the penis that was the true useful length. I do agree that it would be best to try a couple sizes for the best fit. I wonder if there is an advantage to completely rolling out a condom or only partially and having a larger ring of rolled condom.

I finally got to the size I can completely roll out and the fit is absolutely perfect and still have good feeling,  this was after several samples and when they send samples it is always two different sizes to help narrow it down until you find the right one.  I have been very happy with "MyOne" as it is the only time I have ever found ones that will stay the way they are meant too.B)

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, AertySean said:

Do you know a website where I could buy very small sized condoms?

I am not that small when hard but I would be interested to try one very small.

Mine is tiny when soft and very small when erect. Once I bought a super tiny condom and it didn't fit my tool. That was a very unusal experience...

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2020 at 1:26 PM, AertySean said:

Do you know a website where I could buy very small sized condoms?

I am not that small when hard but I would be interested to try one very small.

I posted british sites to get small sized condoms in here: 

Edited by lean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I know I just posted on a similar topic in the smaller forum but I'd figured I add it here. 

I'm an E66 the last time I ordered I got B77. The B77 is a little more comfortable but tends to unravel a little the E I has a tendency to roll back up my shaft. The E55 was quite tight but didnt have the re rolling issue of the E66. I still have a few B77s tho. But, next order I'm going with the E55. Stays in place, fully unravels at the base. 

The other day my friend found one of myones B77. I let him keep it. I haven't heard his review yet. I wonder what his reaction would be if he found out my B77 was actually a size or 2 bigger than I need.

8 hours ago, Foursquared said:

The other day my friend found one of myones B77. I let him keep it. I haven't heard his review yet. I wonder what his reaction would be if he found out my B77 was actually a size or 2 bigger than I need.

Maybe he is thinking....thank gawd a condom that fits.  You have to ask him for certain!

On 7/3/2010 at 4:28 PM, Positive dude said:

I think before ordering whatever, go to store and try on different condom sizes.

I know I'm 10 years late on this, but I still wouldn't recommend trying different condoms on in store 😲

Edited by Nimmo

• 6 months later...

Caution wear iron grip! Those work the best on my size, snug, dont slip, and the length is perfect no extra build up at base. Perfect length and circumference. Surprisingly takes ALOT to bust these. Had a long realistic huge thick 10” extender at one time, I put it on and it shocked me I was able to get it over and down the length of the condom. 

I have always preferred Ceylor hotshot. They are a bit tricky to find because they are sold in part as Youth condom. I found them a bit lose but good with a cock ring. I used to buy them in person (my pharmacy special ordered them) but the store I went to closed sadly. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124106353149

• 2 weeks later...

What is an E55? Would I fit with an erect girth of 4.75” and length of 5.5 “?

Feel free to PM if you want to discuss. 

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, Straitdic said:

What is an E55? Would I fit with an erect girth of 4.75” and length of 5.5 “?

Feel free to PM if you want to discuss. 

Myfit condom sizes come by letters and numbers. I don't know about other condom brands. https://www.theyfit.co.uk/pages/choose-your-size And here;s the measurement tool they provide: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0079/4932/files/FitKit.pdf