Where do you go for small penis chat?

So, back in 'the days' you used to have the user-set up Yahoo chat rooms, where you had a gay small penis chat room and a straight SPH room. Then they closed down the Yahoo chat.

Nowadays, when I want to find people to cam with that like small penises, I just can't seem to find a good spot. Sure, there's Measurection chat but it doesn't come near the volume of the old Yahoo chat rooms. Anybody got ideas of where I should go?

Good luck on your search. It seems if its a penis involved its shut down, even if it is informative. I gave up on yahoo chat a few years ago and have learned to live without it. If its just cams you want there is always cam4 but the chat is never worth talking about and its not specialized for topics....just a free webcam site for the pervs of the world, hence I know about it. LOL

Edited by Guest

Is it strange to be broadcasting on cam, with a friend 10' away, on his computer, watching. Then walking to his computer to check the lighting on my cam broadcast, all the while naked.

Did I mention he is straight! ! !

Hey Adrian!

Is that what you've been doing with Dee's hot, cute husband these days??? :roflsmilie:

Behind my back (and hers)??? :susel:

Rick

• 7 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On Omegle you can include "interests". I usually include "small dick" and "Little dick" and find guys there sometimes. It's really random and you never know.

Personally, I am not into SPH at all so I learned to not include small penis.

The thing about Omegle is you have to be careful not to show too quickly. They will ban you. So when a guy pops up I ask if they have one or like them. Then we agree to show. That usually works out. Omegle used to be lots of fun and you could include some interesting things in your interests. But it has changed.

There is a new random site Chatki that has lots of open masturbation. Is random and one on one and sometimes you get really lucky. Sometimes not. You can pick the country there and when a cam pops up it shows what state they are in which is kind of cool.

My last Chatki experience was just last weekend. My wife was out with a friend and I was home alone. The third cam I hit was this Native American girl from Nebraska. She was showing her boobs. I showed my cock and she said she liked my little dick. I was hooked. She was sweet and we chatted out loud and she eventually showed her entire body and masturbated for me.

Fun

• 2 years later...

Hopefully, the Video Chat right here on Measurection will be working properly by the end of this week.  Any user who is logged in will be able to use it.  It will be HTML5 based, so it should work with all the current web browsers.

Alan G -- Measurection Administrator

4 hours ago, RodEnuf said:

Hopefully, the Video Chat right here on Measurection will be working properly by the end of this week.  Any user who is logged in will be able to use it.  It will be HTML5 based, so it should work with all the current web browsers.

Sounds great 

On 1/29/2018 at 1:27 PM, jbird4 said:

On Omegle you can include "interests". I usually include "small dick" and "Little dick" and find guys there sometimes. It's really random and you never know.

Personally, I am not into SPH at all so I learned to not include small penis.

The thing about Omegle is you have to be careful not to show too quickly. They will ban you. So when a guy pops up I ask if they have one or like them. Then we agree to show. That usually works out. Omegle used to be lots of fun and you could include some interesting things in your interests. But it has changed.

There is a new random site Chatki that has lots of open masturbation. Is random and one on one and sometimes you get really lucky. Sometimes not. You can pick the country there and when a cam pops up it shows what state they are in which is kind of cool.

My last Chatki experience was just last weekend. My wife was out with a friend and I was home alone. The third cam I hit was this Native American girl from Nebraska. She was showing her boobs. I showed my cock and she said she liked my little dick. I was hooked. She was sweet and we chatted out loud and she eventually showed her entire body and masturbated for me.

Fun

Damn, that is hot.  This post was a while ago, anybody else opine on chatki?

On 1/26/2021 at 8:03 PM, RodEnuf said:

Fingers crossed, tiny penis tingling

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...