Courage to wear a speedo? Maybe - Probably!

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2017 at 10:21 PM, Gezr69 said:

I've got my favorites, which are AussieBum's. Designed to be bulge enhancing.

AussieBum

Got Navy, White & Ice Blue, & usualy just wear them if visitors are around or expected when I'm in & out of the hot tub.  The Navy's are fine, but the other 2 colours become see thru once wet.

[snip]

Very nice

Edited by RodEnuf
Cut short 100% quote of very long post.

@Ryanjennings should have no problem. I'm fit and good-looking, and love showing off the goods whenever proper. And I'm talking small goods! Love climbing out of the water. It's even hotter with the transparency problem.

The only thing that ever concerns me is the appropriateness. Some times and places it's a bit. But most the time, WTF! I let it all hang out. . . or hang in, to be more precise! 

OTH, I have a few shorts and sweat pants which can be almost as revealing and they're always appropriate, except at church and my MIL's. She's English and thinks she's the Queen's representative. I'm sure she sleeps with her purse. She wears gloves to slice cucumbers. Although I presume a penis must have been involved in the process of creating my wife, from what I gather my MIL probably never saw it. She's actually very good-looking for her age. Well, my wife's gorgeous! But she is prim. And I suspect she thinks I stole my wife's innocence. Ha! If she only knew. . . 

The bottom line is I don't worry whether speedos might give the show away. That's the whole point in my opinion. I'm helped by the fact that my wife loves seeing me in them. Maybe a reaction to her upbringing. After all, she did move out on her 18th birthday. It was promptly after that when she lost her innocence. Quite a few times, I gather. 

Us Brits do have a reputation of being quite prim and proper, but I think that has disolved over the last few generations. Look at any online newspaper and see what nights out or Brit's abroad look like and you'll see what I mean!

I used to wear speedos when I was younger, fitter (and slimmer) and would swim about 3 miles a week. I honestly never gave it much thought to be honest, I'm not shy and the cold water doesn't do me any favours, but they were the right attire for swimming laps. Think I've mentioned this on another thread, but one female friend did remark that she knew I was circumcised as we used to swim together often, easy to see through my speedos.

These days I swim mostly at naturist clubs, so no speedos required.

• 1 year later...