showing your bulge

Message added by RodEnuf,

NOTE:  The small-X-change - MAIN FORUM of this small penis support site is not an appropriate place for guys with a large endowment to post pictures of their bulge.  Such photos by those men have been removed from this topic.  There are plenty of other places on the Internet for big guys to show off.  Don't do it here.

i have to admit ive always been a little self conscience to wear certain types of clothing especially to the gym when working out. i usually wear a heavy type of cargo short so my small bulge is not so noticable but lately the weather has been so hot i have switched to a thinner type material which definitly shows more of my tiny bulge. i have to admit it feels kinda good not having to worry about it. im also going to the beach soon and was thinking about something a little more revealing. do you guys worry about showing your small bulge or dont worry about it?

do you guys worry about showing your small bulge or dont worry about it?

It bothers me too much... so I wear a specially designed innerwear garment to enhance the size. Even more so just to eliminate the sensation of "small"... which I find to be so uncomfortable.

Feeling big is very energizing and liberating... I am so much more relaxed now and my body language reflects this. No more defensive positioning.

Danboy

Showing my bulge was not a problem. Good thing. Men's pants were snug when I was a young man. I wore briefs that enhanced my bulge. I also enjoyed wearing snug and skimpy shorts at the gym. My mother-in-law told my wife my pants were too tight. My wife never complained.

There was a time in my twenties and early thirties when I actually stuffed socks in my underwear so that I would have a bulge lol.

Eventually I progessed to wearing lose shorts, or board shorts, even in the gym.

Now it really doesn't matter. I accept who I am. And the wonderful thing is that my friends who I thought I was keeping my size hidden from, have known for years lol and no one seems to care.

The wonderful thing about being a gay man with a small dick is that there are never hidden agendas when people want to get to know me. That makes life so much simplier.

I generally decide what to wear based on what effect I'm trying to gather. I wear underwear only at work, because it helps to hide the bulge (not enough, I'm afraid, since I still get followed around and propositioned from time to time). I wear tight-fitting jeans or shorts if I wanna do the stray-cat thing...

It amazes me how men in the United States always wear clothes that are too big. Maybe everyone is scared of their bulge size. HAHAHAHA!!

It's more a matter of fashion... in the 70's and 80's it was skin tight jeans with very little left to the imagination. I think it was the influence of rock bands.

Its different now... rap gear?

Danboy

I do worry about what it looks like.. but the thing i hate most of all is in the lockeroom when these guys walk about with it literally swinging about.. mine sorta sticks out! not fun

This is the feeling I cannot stand... retracted and sticking out! The innerwear I have developed eliminates this...even in the locker room. I just remove it at the urinal after working out and then shower knowing full well I am at my very longest flaccid length which relatively speaking is not bad at all.

Danboy

It amazes me how men in the United States always wear clothes that are too big. Maybe everyone is scared of their bulge size. HAHAHAHA!!

It's more a matter of fashion... in the 70's and 80's it was skin tight jeans with very little left to the imagination. I think it was the influence of rock bands.

Its different now... rap gear?

Danboy

This is very true. I don't know if it was the influence of rock bands or not, but it was common to wear quite tight jeans that were pretty "graphic", to borrow a term from my wife.

Maybe it was just my innocence or sexual orientation, but I don't remember paying much attention to bulges or anyone making a big deal about them, unless someone got an embarrassing unwanted erection.

I used to worry about my lack of bulge while at the gym, but the older I get the less I worry. Like some others, I tend to stick out instead of hang down due to shrinkage when excersizing.

I just got a new pair of running shorts that has a built in liner kind of like a swimsuit. The material on both the liner and shorts is very thin and revealing. You can tell I am circumcized through the shorts. Feels kind of empowering wearing something like that no mater what the size of equipment.

What's with these young golfers? My wife and I went out to eat last Saturday evening, and I was watching a golf match on TV while eating. There was some 20-year-old kid [don't remember his name], but every time he walked, he had this huge hump in his pants. It looked like he had a huge soft dick on the right side of his pants with large balls in the middle. He had to know he was showing. I was not looking at his crotch, but you could not miss it, it was so huge.

do you guys worry about showing your small bulge or dont worry about it?

It bothers me too much... so I wear a specially designed innerwear garment to enhance the size. Even more so just to eliminate the sensation of "small"... which I find to be so uncomfortable.

Feeling big is very energizing and liberating... I am so much more relaxed now and my body language reflects this. No more defensive positioning.

Danboy

Can you explain in detail this "inner wear". . . esp. how does it make your flaccid the largest possible?

Can you explain in detail this "inner wear". . . esp. how does it make your flaccid the largest possible?

Sure Lloyd,

Its a very different approach to the popular enhancement underwear now available in the market. Rather than using slings or padded pouches and cups to enhance the bulge visually from the outside. I am using a method that augments the natural form and shape of the genitals themselves.

It works by using "displace and replace" principals in which the penis and scrotum are pulled up and out with a band of material that acts like a thick padded cock ring.

This principle is also applied along the penis shaft itself whereby the organ is extended to within 1"-1.5" of my natural 6" erect length or 75-80%... and then replaced with material to enhance the girth.

The penis glans or head is left exposed so that urination is not impeded and public urinals pose no potentially embarrassing challenges.

I have patented the design, which was two years in the making including the mechanism which prevents retraction of the penis back inside the garment... without failure.

The beauty is that it produces the actual sensation of a large penis and also the realistic feel in contact with the hand. This combination produces the most amazing effects on my psychological experience.

I feel the way I always wanted to feel... like a complete stud.

This has allowed for such a radical shift in how I feel that it has fundamentally changed the way I experience my life.

I wear it all the time 24/7 only removing it to bathe or have sex.

I found it so important, especially at first, to wear when going to sleep because before I actually fell asleep and also during the extended waking state... I would have this great big realistic mass in my hand rather than the "small reality" that always makes me feel so inadequate... it acted almost like a drug at first for many months, I just had to have it.

Now I just wear all the time because it makes me feel and look so damn great :rockon:

Even I have had a couple of occasions with different girls that massaged it from the outside of jeans and they never even knew I was wearing it... just a slight interruption of engagement while I turned sideways to slip it off when I knew exactly where we were headed and they never knew the difference... "grower/show-er" phenomena allows me to keep my secret :dancing:

Now what I am doing is creating a hypnosis tape to deepen the psychological penetration of this new masculinity that the garment produces to overcome the very deeply entrenched mental habits of small penis syndrome.

This will effectively work because the mind it perceptually tricked at the primary level of sensation out of its negative thinking and this creates the needed space that is required for allowing the new suggestions to be accepted at the deeper subconscious level.

I figure if I had this in my late teens early twenties I could have avoided a lifetime of unnecessary and painful complications.

I think it can help others too... in fact I know it can!

Hope that answers your question : )

Danboy

Anyway, back onto the original topic after Danboy's interesting digression on the subject of his miracle "inner wear"...

Yes, for years I've been very self-conscious about lack of bulge in many types of clothing.

I've not worn speedos (aka "budgie-smugglers") in public for over 20 years because they compress my already modest soft size and average balls. As for lycra shorts (like cyclists wear) - forget it!

Even in jeans and trousers I'm wary of anything too tight and revealing. But if too baggy the 'bulge' caused by an unfilled zip-fly that flares out can be even worse :(

In recent years I've become a bit more relaxed about things - who cares if I haven't got a cucumber and 2 oranges trying to get out of the shorts? :content:

And in summer there's always the practical solution of a baggier T-shirt that hangs over the front of the shorts to hide the bulge anyway!

Anyway, back onto the original topic after Danboy's interesting digression on the subject of his miracle "inner wear"...

Lol... "miracle" inner wear, ya its true : )

Yes, for years I've been very self-conscious about lack of bulge in many types of clothing.

I've not worn speedos (aka "budgie-smugglers") in public for over 20 years because they compress my already modest soft size and average balls. As for lycra shorts (like cyclists wear) - forget it!

Even in jeans and trousers I'm wary of anything too tight and revealing. But if too baggy the 'bulge' caused by an unfilled zip-fly that flares out can be even worse :(

In recent years I've become a bit more relaxed about things - who cares if I haven't got a cucumber and 2 oranges trying to get out of the shorts? :content:

And in summer there's always the practical solution of a baggier T-shirt that hangs over the front of the shorts to hide the bulge anyway!

Hey you sound like an ideal candidate for my free beta trial testing group ( your case is sounding exactly the same as mine)... if your interested give me a PM.. it is the closest thing to a miracle.

Without a doubt... its a game changer at least : )

Danboy

Edited by Guest

I don't remember being concerned about this when I was a teenager (which is unusual, since I was otherwise very self-conscious about the size of my cock). Except for high school wrestling. . . the singlets left very little to the imagination. I felt all eyes were on my crotch during matches. A photo in the local paper was very embarrassing. Not only was I getting pinned, but it showed a clear outline of my balls, topped by the tiny bump of my cock head. No shaft, just the head. I was blushing constantly the next day at school, sure everyone had seen it and were talking about it.*

Now I frequently wear short sweats and the like (often commando) when messing about, which in the right position, show off my junk much like the singlets did. Now it's kind of a turn on, especially when women are around.**

* It's funny. . . I've saved a copy of the clipping. The last time I saw it, I noticed for the first time that it looks just like my opponent, who'se looking over my shoulder while pinning me, is staring directly at my crotch. Probably not, but it sure looks like it.

** My mother-in-law from my first marriage once made a cryptic comment about this, "Oh, I know why you like to wear those shorts when girls are around." I didn't know whether she was referring to me showing off my thighs and calves, or the bulge.

Edited by Guest

My husband is used to showing his bulge. It's kind of half intentional - he's a bit of an exhibitionist but at the same time the clothes he wears are the most comfortable so it's kind of a neat coincidence.

He's a swimmer, so he's used to wearing Speedos which obviously shows off the whole package but he also finds them more comfortable than board shorts so he wears them when he's on holiday and such. He also wears lycra when he's working out at home, at the gym or outside. Again, fairly revealing.

He was very athletic at school and in college - he was in the swimming and wrestling team and he also did a bit of diving and track & field too.

In terms of casual wear he wears jeans and there's never much of a bulge. His suit pants for work are pretty tight and he sometimes shows a bulge but it depends on what he's wearing underneath. The trousers show off his ass best though.

Great post, KJL. :aok: I always enjoy hearing what you have to say. Look forward to your next post.

Like your hubby, I enjoy wearing speedos (or other "form-fitting" bathing attire) as much as possible. I like to do laps, and regular "baggy" trunks create an air bubble that's really a drag. Plus, I'll admit I like to show a bit. However, where I know there'll be a bunch of toddlers in the pool, I'll grin and bear it and wear the baggies.

About the lycra. . . Also like to wear them when working out. :weightlifting: Once at an amusement park with a chick and some friends from work, I wore a pair of knee-length lycra shorts along with a tank top. Quite revealing! My girlfriend pointed out that this young, good-looking teenaged guy was definitely showing an interest in me (and the crotch of my lycra shorts). Every ride we'd go on, there he was, positioned in such a way that he could get a good view. We got a kick out of it. And it just goes to show that there are some who appreciate the small look. :susel:

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...