showing your bulge

Message added by RodEnuf,

NOTE:  The small-X-change - MAIN FORUM of this small penis support site is not an appropriate place for guys with a large endowment to post pictures of their bulge.  Such photos by those men have been removed from this topic.  There are plenty of other places on the Internet for big guys to show off.  Don't do it here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have an unusual situation at my work. I often change clothes in my cubicle and somehow our unit commander always shows up to ask me something. This past Friday morning he showed up with one of his fellow SWAT commanders just as I'm standing there in a t shirt and the only pair of white mens bikini briefs I own showing my baby carrot point bulge. I shook hands with the other guy and who was asking me to help with one of the his team exercises and ended by saying "I wouldn't sweat the small stuff" I kid you not LOL!

I maintained my composure mostly and agreed to help.

After the two guys left I heard snickering from one of my fellow SWAT mates.

I grabbed our unit HANNITY Fox football and threw it at him (the football is foam rubber) but he got the message LOL!

Everything's good with us. All in good fun!

Edited by Guest

Hi there,

I am in a similar situationand would love to try your inner wear. sounds interesting!

Cheers

.... go to www.stealthformen.com to access the stealth sizer and enter your details and I will reply back to know your age and request some basic information why you would like to participate. The introductions have already begun but there is still time as we are just in the sizing process before the actual testing with a custom fitted garment.

Edited by Guest

• 6 months later...

I recently got some Nike running shorts for bike riding and to get more tanned on the legs. I took out the lining because I read how others did that for more comfort.

When I wore them out for the first time, I realized that they really show a buldge. Freeballing, shaved and only 3 1/2 inches hard seems like it makes more of a buldge if not mostly because a small penis sticks straight out when soft. Wife said I had a hardon. I guess these shorts make the front really poke out since the material is super light.

They are super comfortable though. The light material feels like you are not wearing anything but they are not really tight, except for the front area for me. It seems, when the day got late and cooler, shrinkage made it worse because everything got tighter and harder below, not errect, just more compressed and harder.

The light material rubbing against the junk made me a bit horny but I was able to keep it from turning into an erection.

Still it seems that a small penis creates a noticeable buldge in these types of running shorts, more noticeable because there is no dangle and the head is pointing straight out.

Rode to a bookstore and found myself a bit self-conscious about it. I tried to avoid people as much as possible. The shorts are just too comfortable though and so I'm going to wear them again today for another ride and try not to care. It's my personal challenge to get used to these shorts and the buldge they reveal.

Edited by Guest

• 11 months later...

Weird reading the posts in this topic from just two years back, seeing as how even in rap tight clothes are in.

Anyway, I have the complete opposite problem, I for some reason have a huge bulge. It started when I started wearing slim/skinny jeans. Kinda hate it, but I just mind when I get looks from people.

Edited by Guest

It's strange for me reading through all of these posts. As inadequate as I feel downstairs, I've never even considered what I look like down there with clothes on. Not once have I ever looked at my blue jeans and wished I had a bulge. With clothes off is a different story, but with clothes on I could care less.

Mustang, I just rated your dick pic at dick.net a 10. Very hot!

I feel a little "exposed" when my bulge shows. I don't have a very big dick, but I do have big balls. I prefer to keep everything in the "middle" so there is not so obvious a bulge down my leg.

One reason I hate my bulge is women will expect bigger, and be disappointed when they finally see everything...I catch a lot of black women looking, aside from BronxBeauty, I feel a good amount of black women want a big one..I just hope they are satisfied with good oral..

Anyway, I have the complete opposite problem, I for some reason have a huge bulge. It started when I started wearing slim/skinny jeans. Kinda hate it, but I just mind when I get looks from people.

Dude!

Then, obviously, start wearing something else.

This is an easily-cured, self-induced "problem" over which you have complete control.

Rick

• 8 years later...

One time back in high school I was doing bench presses and I was wearing some track shorts/running shorts that were very short and made of very thin material. At any rate my spotter started laughing and I racked my weight and was like, what? And he said dude I can see the bump your dick makes cause your so small that your dick is sticking straight up and you're smaller than a grape.

6 hours ago, Foursquared said:

One time back in high school I was doing bench presses and I was wearing some track shorts/running shorts that were very short and made of very thin material. At any rate my spotter started laughing and I racked my weight and was like, what? And he said dude I can see the bump your dick makes cause your so small that your dick is sticking straight up and you're smaller than a grape.

Some try to show their bulge, others to hide it.

I’ve been bulge conscious since the early day of high school.  I was wearing some thin gym shorts and was climbing over girlfriend on the couch to get the other side.  As my crouch was right in front of her face, she smacks it - “Dude, where’s your bulge?”  

On 4/23/2021 at 9:12 AM, SvenDargatz said:

Ok, after reading this thread I am wondering: Am I the only one who wears a bulge enhancer on their underwear for certain situations? You can easily find them on Amazon and I replaced a sock with them a long time ago. They also look very realistic.

Got a link to the ones you use?

On 4/26/2021 at 2:45 PM, sgdgolf said:

This enhancer does not help in the open showers at the gym,  nude beach/ resorts or doctors office, not to mention the mental aspect.  I will go natural.

On 4/22/2021 at 11:18 PM, Foursquared said:

Which is worse?  Guys who blurt out what they are thinking or the rest who subtly patronize you from then on?