showing your bulge

Message added by RodEnuf,

NOTE:  The small-X-change - MAIN FORUM of this small penis support site is not an appropriate place for guys with a large endowment to post pictures of their bulge.  Such photos by those men have been removed from this topic.  There are plenty of other places on the Internet for big guys to show off.  Don't do it here.

Around age 20 - 22 I began exploring nightclubs. I realized I was a pretty good dancer and this was a way to meet girls. 

I also discovered that depending on how many drinks I had versus redbulls I may be soft and tiny or get real hard.

I used to attempt to get myself to 80-90% erection so it pointed down and was not ridiculous hard, but as big as could be while softish semi. Then for the grinding songs I would confidently push it around their butt or front section.

I hoped that they would feel it and think that this was me normal soft and was maybe a huger hardon in store for them.

Lol. I am not sure it mattered too much to the girls, but definitely affected my confidence.

I would love to show a real bulge when I get out of the water wearing a swim pants which then sticks to the body... But what actually happens is that the pants reveal that there is almost no bulge. I hate this situation so much that if somehow possible I get out of the water backwards when the beach is crowded...

1 minute ago, Restoredude said:

I always remove the liner to make them a little more "revealing" :P

A "little" more revealing?!  I took the opposite tack to avoid reveling how small.  

On 5/2/2021 at 2:41 PM, SloStroker said:

I. love showing how small I am. It's such a rush to know people are probably giggling and talking about the big hulking man with the boy sized dick.

I wish I got a rush from that... But what I feel is far from that. I remember once at an indoor pool with stairs leading into the water, I walked out of the water and there was this woman sitting on a bench and I could see how she scanned be from top to bottom and then her eyes got stuck and she was visibly surprised but didn't stop to look and I looked down myself and saw that the swimpants were looking like a second skin. If I had been naked it wouldn't have been much difference... That definitely wasn't a rush for me...

14 hours ago, forester623 said:

I wish I got a rush from that... But what I feel is far from that. I remember once at an indoor pool with stairs leading into the water, I walked out of the water and there was this woman sitting on a bench and I could see how she scanned be from top to bottom and then her eyes got stuck and she was visibly surprised but didn't stop to look and I looked down myself and saw that the swimpants were looking like a second skin. If I had been naked it wouldn't have been much difference... That definitely wasn't a rush for me...

I used to be the same way. I lived in fear that someone would discover I had a small penis. It was so bad I changed high schools when the guys in the locker room told everyone in school I was hung like a squirrel. I did finally get a HS girlfriend and we dated for 5 years. After we broke up I didn't date for over a year and didn't have sex either because I was embarrassed by my small cock.

I finally met a woman and got married and it took her 10 years before she confessed that my cock was too small. I had a FWB who was the first person to give me SPH. It turned me on so much that I've craved it ever since. Also, reading the "Small Penis Bible" really helped me accept my small penis.

Now I love my little 4.75" buddy. I have no desire to have a big cock and in fact would love to be smaller. I have run into so many people who tell me "it's not that small". I would love to leave no argument that I am a small dick man. 3" would be perfect.

18 minutes ago, SloStroker said:

I used to be the same way. I lived in fear that someone would discover I had a small penis.

I lived with the painful knowledge most everybody knew already and categorized me accordingly.

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, SloStroker said:

I finally met a woman and got married and it took her 10 years before she confessed that my cock was too small. I had a FWB who was the first person to give me SPH. It turned me on so much that I've craved it ever since. Also, reading the "Small Penis Bible" really helped me accept my small penis.

I am married too and I have a quite normal sex life with my wife and I also had sex with other girls before the marriage. But that didn't free me from the embarrassment that I still feel...

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2021 at 4:58 PM, curiositycat888 said:

Around age 20 - 22 I began exploring nightclubs. I realized I was a pretty good dancer and this was a way to meet girls. 

I remember being unpleasantly shocked when I first realized some girls were checking my endowment while we danced.

• 2 weeks later...

As a teen, I had a bulge.  Nothing to write home about, but it was visible (especially with the tight-fitting clothes of the seventies).  But, when I got to my fifties and beyond, I realized I was getting smaller (well, the penis was, the rest of me wasn't - a bad but common combination).  Anyway - the point of this is that (at the risk of sounding like a broken record) I would again recommend Separatec underwear for anyone who would like to have a bit more bulge, but want that bulge to be "the real deal" (i.e. not some "add-a-bulge" product). Separatec undies have two pouches - one for the jewels and another in front of that for the wand'o'pleasure.  In my normal naked state, I'm not large at all (if you have Gallery access, you can see my body there) but, when I slip my member into the front pouch, it looks like I've grown a couple inches, literally.  It makes my penis look like it did in high school; maybe better.  Might be worth a try if you'd like a larger, natural bulge.  Note, though, that they're not inexpensive.

Edited by CuriousNow
Add missing close-paren. Yeah, I'm a grammar whore.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I've replied before somewhere about dealing with my bulge and trying to wear black a lot... anyway...  ... I was just now in line to check out at a grocery store.  There was a mom and son of about twelve years old in front of me, and the kid was staring directly at my crotch.  I knew what he was doing, trying to check it out.  He saw that I saw him, and I just smiled and started a conversation about the peanut butter cookies he had put in the cart.  He seemed relieved that I wasn't upset about it.  In fact, he checked me out several More Times as he smiled and talked. 🙂... His mom got in on the chat about almond milk... and slipped in a glance or two herself. .. I have on summer sweatpants, since it's so hot today... so if anyone saw anything,...it doesn't bother me.  especially today.... 👍

Edited by Appreciater

I am always conscious of my bulge. (Or there the lack of). Usually in underwear there is a nub. I love being in shorts most of the year when I can . I especially like the Capri cut men's sweat sport shorts. They are very reveling but love the comfort. so I combat the "show" with a long T shirt. I can see many people (when walking in a parking lot and its windy) looking directly at my crotch. Wind makes anything suck to you like its wet. Some of my friends kind of know that I'm not well hung. Its amusing to watch them checking me out when I wear these shorts. So yes, I am afraid to expose that I'm small. But there is a part of me that wants to show that off. Call me weird. But that's my story and I'm sticking to it. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly i just try my best to not think about it. Sure some people might wonder or question why my crotch looks flat or if it looks p empty in my underwear, but if theyre looking there they probably find me attractive anyways lol. Not to say i explicitly show it off or anything as i'm rather modest but if im in swimwear or just changing/undressing then theres no avoiding it. And If they think my smaller size is a negative its their loss anyway

If you have enough to bulge do so. If not don't sweat it.  I have worn tight pants to certain situations on purpose...... I enjoy standing before a receptionist sitting at a desk etc.  That way she is eye level with my crotch. I remember in school getting unexpected erections at bad times. I would try to hide my boner but it was just there for all to see. Tenting out my pants/gym shorts etc. That was embarrassing.

I barely have a bulge but it has more to do with the shape of my body rather then the size of my dick.

I used to be obese but I lost a lot of weight so now, I am in pretty good shape but I could not get rid of the fat pad in my waist. This means that my underwear creates a gap that my dick cannot fill so it looks really small, almost flat sometimes. Probably if I wear low-waist underwear or clothes, it would look bigger but I feel more confortable with higher waist underwear. 

I really do not care about having a little bulge in any case. 

3 minutes ago, alcastar1979 said:

I barely have a bulge but it has more to do with the shape of my body rather then the size of my dick. I used to be obese but I lost a lot of weight so now, I am in pretty good shape but I could not get rid of the fat pad in my waist. This means that my underwear creates a gap that my dick cannot fill so it looks really small, almost flat sometimes. Probably if I wear low-waist underwear or clothes, it would look bigger but I feel more comfortable with higher waist underwear.  I really do not care about having a little bulge in any case. 

Bulges have as much to do with clothing choices as package size.

17 minutes ago, Wookieboy said:

Bulges have as much to do with clothing choices as package size.

Indeed. In my case, the clothing choice has a lot to do with my body shape. If I was leaner around the waist, I would probably wear lower waist pants and slim fit clothes but I do not look good on them, as I am very slim above the waist but have some fat still in my waist so baggy clothes fit me better. 

• 2 weeks later...