Where are you located and what size is your penis?

Ethan

• 4 weeks later...

When very aroused I am "bigger" than when just normal. Guess which state I measured, ha ha?

Just over six in length and over five around.

Michigan here.

Someone above listed similar stats and got a playful "why are you here?"

I will proactively answer that. Insecurities don't have to be rational to exists. There are normal triggers and in my case a trigger caused (according to self-healing books a kid sexually abused prior to puberty as I was by two different adults often grows up to see themselves as less of a man). So, it is a button I have to overcome, the insecurity about my "manhood". Plus, my long time gf prior was massively endowed. I found out sort of accidentally. Now that I know it sometimes invades my head. I have sought ideas on how to get this to regress but to no avail. I get the "she is with you type of thing" (I am more than sure that persons that give this type of advice have good intentions but he broke up with her not he had some defect... he is "the one that got away" in her pasts). Then get the "make up for it other ways" stuff. Oops, the accidentally found out was me making mistake of taking line "was there some awesome lover in your past that did things I have not learned" line of questioning. Well, he was a very skilled lover. I can work to get better but as of yet no way I can do what he did in bed.

So, in my head I am physically lacking. I am hear since just chatting with others with similar thoughts gives me relieve and calms me tremendously. I am convinced the insecurities will fade in time. In the mean time, when I need some "therapy" I come here. Well, that is not entirely true. That was primary reason first few times. More often than not I come here given the chats are just so cool with the people on this site. Last time here before this post chat was almost entirely about geography. Go figure, I enjoyed talking to that guy for about a half hour.

That's one hell of an opening line LOL!

Hey Bear!

Indeed, it is! :lol:

However, if you ever actually met Ethan, you'd soon be aware that the title of this thread already is his standard opening line! :jester:

Although for an even bolder variation, he's been known to turn it around, "What size is your penis, and where are you located?" :wave:

Rick