Where are you located and what size is your penis?

Ethan

Hmm, well maybe it's shorter than I thought, just did the dollar bill test, and barely went past it. So that's only 6.2 inches according to google.

due to the decreasing value of the dollar, that may longer be a valid test

and, if we replace the dollar bill with the dollar coin, we can all say we are 5-6 dollars long

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am in Wisconsin. I have a dick that is a little over 6" long and 4.5" in girth. My girl describes it as long and lean.

I always felt I was on the small side due to me being thin but my girl is enjoying my dick immensely!!

I have a blog where I write about it and she is going to join me in sharing our sexual experiences and fantasies there. It should be fun!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I am one of those 5 - 6 inchers, biggest just before cumming when super excited, but have never had the tape measure handy just at that moment. It is amazing how even a half inch, when it comes to these "things", is considered worth mentioning. I am not thick at all. I am in western central New Jersey and would LOVE to find a J.O buddy or two from this site. My email is in my profile, or you can send a private message on here as well. I do often go many months between visits though, so my AOL address is more certain. THanks guys.

• 2 weeks later...