Where are you located and what size is your penis?

Ethan

Central North Island, New Zealand. Other times I’m in Southeast Williamstown, Andlea, 

Kigland, which, in my mind, is sometimes a better place to be.

I’m 4 inches erect on a good day, due to permanent nerve damage from vacuum pump enlarger use (November 2006). Mutilated not long after birth.

Edited by Cy Zmatters
Added more bullsheet details

• 2 weeks later...

Guys! Do you know that the average penis size is around 5 inches? So its not a small mouthful - its an average one james2003.

Every time I see someone degradeing his size makes me sad. We should be proud what we have - no matter how big it is. It's ours. It's causing lots of pleasure for us and for our partners, no matter how small/big it is.

On 15. Mai 2018 at 9:12 AM, shooter said:

Guys! Do you know that the average penis size is around 5 inches? So its not a small mouthful - its an average one james2003.

Every time I see someone degradeing his size makes me sad. We should be proud what we have - no matter how big it is. It's ours. It's causing lots of pleasure for us and for our partners, no matter how small/big it is.

Even having the knowledge of the average values cannot always prevent that one feels small despite not being small according to statistics. From personal experience I can say that I feel like being average down there at times although that's definitely not the case.

On 5/15/2018 at 12:12 AM, shooter said:

My big thing is there just isn’t a whole lot we can do about it so ... accept it. It’s not like tits. They can be enlarged. My cock can’t. At least nothing I be seen offers guaranteed growth. If any of these damn pills actually worked, the companies would be the richest on the planet. 

• 2 weeks later...