Where are you located and what size is your penis?

Ethan

@jms1 I understand and know there are pros & cons with being cut/uncut.  Health issues as well as "looks."  We are what we are and since we were never asked, I guess it's what we have to live with.  

I look back and think that if I had been left uncut, what would it look like - other than small?  Embrace what you have and enjoy the time you get to use it!

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, g0nz0 said:

Dublin, Ireland here. 6.2 x 5 inches soft, 8 x 6.5 inches hard... uncut. I get very hard with popping veins along my shaft.

DAMN MATE... Very Impressive measurements You have... :applausesmilie:
I just happen to LOVE a VEINY Cock.. Curved and Veiny even better... But You can't have it all... 
But, I hope You're getting ready to go / Come, on Cam here with us sometimes...?? Would love to see that "MONSTER"... :penis:  in "Person"...?? 

HEHEHE...!!!  :roflsmilie: 

• 2 weeks later...

@abdulkarim Your bone pressed erection length means everything, non-bone pressed means nothing as it's merely the pubic pad of fat that hides some length. In other words, if you lost all of your excess body fat your bone pressed and non-bone pressed would differ by just 1/4". 

In answer to your question, you are not small as your length indicates above average in size. Your girth is an average size so that's not small either. 

14 hours ago, RodEnuf said:

NO.  Since every reliable medical study of adult penis size has reported its average erect length to be between 5.1 and 5.5 inches (BPEL), your length makes you about an inch longer than average.

Alan G

Thanks my brother for replying.. is it really that average size in studies was BPEL method :o well thats im above average if its so

Edited by abdulkarim

21 hours ago, abdulkarim said:

Thanks my brother for replying.. is it really that average size in studies was BPEL method :o well thats im above average if its so

I can relate to this. Like you I falsely assumed that I'm probably on the small side of average despite the opposite being true. At times I find it hard to believe that the average is somewhere between 5.1 and 5.5 inches. However t I trust all those studies over my own perception which seems to be distorted in this regard (where big looks average and so on).