The First Cock You Saw Smaller than Yours

@MplsGuy that is an amazing story! Probably he was jealous because you are a great guy and nothing to do with any sizes. My best buddy is same as your Tom, but he seems to like my cock as much as anyone he’s ever had. Makes me feel super studly. I hope experiences like you and I had will bring cheer to other men here who might need it. Small cocks can be highly erotic and pleasing for sure! 

• 2 months later...

I was about 30 when I met this guy. We were the same size flaccid. Erect he was exactly 3.5 inches long so I had about a half inch on him. We were the same girth. He had a Prince albert piercing. He is the only guy I've ever seen smaller than mine in real life.

• 3 months later...

Straight, but curious, so I have not seen many erect. When I have, my friends in high school and college were bigger. One friend had a monster I saw hard in the shower, and I'm still impressed.

In college, however, my girlfriend and I did play with a mutual friend, and it was funny how we both hesitated getting naked. I was drunk so went first, and I saw the relief in his face when he saw my compact package. He was pretty much the same, though cut. 

I must admit one of the most erotic experiences I have had was having the girl rub us both together. If he had been bigger, I would probably have felt ashamed, but it was incredibly hot. 

I don't think I've ever seen smaller. 

• 7 months later...

The first cock I saw where I could say for sure, 'That's smaller than mine,' was on a nudist beach. There were dunes at the back of the main beach were the more adventurous would go for sex. I noticed a small group of people in the dunes and went over to see what they were looking at. They were watching a middle-aged man have sex with his wife. As the couple changed positions, I got a good look at the guy's crown jewels. I'd say with some conviction that he was no bigger than 4 inches erect. I was very impressed by this guy's self-confidence, not to mention his stamina! 

I've seen some that were similar in size, but the first one I saw that was dramatically smaller than mine was on a trans woman in NYC. She was, and still is to this day, the most beautiful woman I've ever been with. Just amazingly beautiful. I knew she was trans and had a penis and that excited me, but when she got undressed, her erect penis was about the size of my pinky. 2.5"-3" maybe...think the size of a baby carrot. I'd seen dicks on babies that were bigger. I didn't say anything, just enjoyed myself...but it was shocking to see one so small.

• 3 months later...

I never have in person but of course yes on the internet. Mine is 4.5 inches length by 4.5 inches width. My wife of 15 years  is Filipina and 5 foot 110 lbs. I am the smallest she has ever had.  She had several bf 7-8 inches and thick.  She could feel me after we first met but no longer except in doggy  style since she had one child. 

1 hour ago, Morgacj2004 said:

I never have in person but of course yes on the internet. Mine is 4.5 inches length by 4.5 inches width. My wife of 15 years  is Filipina and 5 foot 110 lbs. I am the smallest she has ever had.  She had several bf 7-8 inches and thick.  She could feel me after we first met but no longer except in doggy  style since she had one child. 

Same here.. Never saw one smaller than me in person, only online

On 1/3/2019 at 11:25 AM, Gezr69 said:

When we were on the swinging scene, we hooked up with 6 different couples & all had bigger cocks, both soft & hard.

Revisiting memories of those times, I do have a very good recollection of the first time we hooked up with D & M.

I was always 3/4 hard by the time I was naked, while other guys like D could remain totally soft.
I remember clearly seeing his cock the first time, head about the size of mine hard, with just a small bit of shaft behind it.
Very similar in length to my thumb sized stub jut twice as thick. Shorter? Maybe, but hard to compare if you aren't in the same state.

Thought in the back of my mind was cool, probably a similar to mine for the first time.

As his wife sucked him hard he grew to almost identical size.
Then she beat him to get to 100%; didn't grow much longer in length but got almost doubly thick.

Mrs did comment later that it looked a bit shorter, but might have been that it was so thick.

Edited by Gezr69

I can honestly say - not many lol. Never seen one smaller than me hard IRL. I've seen one smaller flaccid and one the same size. 

Smaller: Friend in high school, changing before swimming in the locker room. He was a little heavyset but not fat, per se. I'll never forget seeing it. It was just a little white circle with a ring of wrinkled flesh around it - no head visible whatsoever. Reminded me of a doorbell. 

Same size: Different friend, at a sauna in college. We were showering after sitting in the steam room, and his couldn't have been more than 1" long. It poked straight out just like mine. First time we had ever seen each other naked. Definitely shared an unspoken bonding moment over our size that day lol.