If you could choose your penis...

Good Lord! I wouldn't want to be that big! Talk about painfully, scarily big! LOL! I would appreciate being about an inch longer, though, and about an inch bigger around. I'm about 6 inches hard, and about 5 around now, so I think about 7 hard, and about 6 around would be plenty big enough for me. Not a lot, just enough so that I feel like I can finally fall in the category of "big", or at least, the large end of average, rather than just plain, boring old average, like I am right now. Oh, and intact as well. My parents had me cut when I was a baby, so I never had a choice, and if I had one, I would choose to keep my foreskin. After all, it is not a birth defect!

Edited by Guest
Adding stuff I forgot about circumcision

Here's some feedback from a 9" x 6" guy:

The length/width combo is nice for the "WOW" look when people see it. For vaginal intercourse, it works well, and I've only had one lady-friend I would describe as "loose" -- a lot of the time it's a comfortable fit. As I'm not into the anal thing, I can't speak well to that.

My primary interest is oral. No offense to the ladies, but in my experience most women don't hold a candle to what I guy can do orally. That said, this length/width combo makes it easy to be bit, scraped, and thrown up on during oral sex. Many times guys simply can't handle the whole thing. So "balls deep" is often out, and is something sweet on those fewer occasions when it happens.

If I could choose, I'd go for a little less girth. And I would certainly never wish more than 6".

Good for you Ben. Can you be the only one who doesn't wish for a bigger penis? I'm exactly 7x5.5 uncut & wouldn't change a thing. BTW, when my son was born I insisted on no circumcision. His mother and other family members had absolutely no input.

I am really suprised at the responses. I am perfectly happy with what I have got, and have heard all too many laments from really hung guys about how it is "not sensitive", "people only are interested in my dick","its a pain to have to deal with on a daily basis", "it is hard to buy clothes" etc.

Personally , I love my cock just as it is, as a matter of fact , it could even be a bit shorter , to REALLY please me.

I have had no shortage of partners over the years, even with a decidedly average cock. My vote is to have just what I have or slightly less.

Ray

Wow! I don't know. I think I want an Etch-a-Sketch dick. I'll start by saying I've grown comfortable with who I am. I know it's far from perfect, but it is me.

That said, sometimes I'd like to be a little less girthy -- maybe I could dial it up and down! :lol: I think my wife and I could have more fun sometimes.

So, I'll say 8x5. But remember. Etch-a-Sketch. I could change my mind!

I'd love to have a cock! In my next incarnation I will be a guy :)

I would go for 6.5 - 7 long, by 5 - 5.5 around. Sufficiently flexible to have lots of fun with!

Carla x

Well, you know, a clitoris and a dickhead are really the same structure: it just grows differently. So, for all intents and purposes, you already have a dick without a shaft (or, more properly, with an inverted shaft). I think that's one reason, as a bisexual, I have a hard time understanding mono-sexuality: they're all the same body parts -- they just grow differently. Might also help explain my interest in unusual (read: "non-average") genetalia...