If you could choose your penis...

For the longest time I was under the impression that having an 8x6 inch cock would be ideal. However, my most recent sexual experiences I've heard that what I have (almost 6x5) seems to be perfect.  With that I would choose what I have.  The thought of being able to give an anterior fornix orgasm would be nice but I'm ok with giving g spot ones.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Ruly said:

Under 3"x3" in circumference hard and a half inch long and as thick as a tube of chapstick flaccid. 

@Ruly - I'm with you 100%! That is about what I have now and I feel it is perfect. I wouldn't want any smaller nor would I want any larger.

Edited by NuderThanNude

On 1/5/2019 at 10:32 PM, Triasco9.5 said:

Screenshot_20190105-222714_Puffin.jpg

Wow! That's almost exactly my size (4" x 4"), maybe a little thicker. (The small one, I mean! The big one's Triasco's.) 

And, if I could choose my cock, I'd leave it exactly like it is. I think it's hot. Actually, I'd leave everything about me exactly the same. Wouldn't change a thing. I'm totally happy, have good looks and health, have a gorgeous wife who's my best friend and who's nuts about me, love what I'm doing for a living, and have lots of great friends. What more could I want? Why change a thing? If you're dealt a royal flush, stand pat and don't draw. 

On 1/21/2019 at 12:51 PM, Red Scott said:

It will still slip out, mine does and its down to overly vigorous thrusting on the "out-stroke" We tend not to consider nor think about the amount of "out-stroke" we actually require in order not to slip out. We are fully focused on pumping away with the "in-stroke" unless we make that conscious decision to modify our stroke for better technique purposes. 

Yeah, but significantly smaller is very significantly a bigger problem.  Especially disturbing is the woman wanting to flex or "fuck back" like she is used to with larger guys in various positions.

Edited by Guest

Fun-sized guys have options. It’s like a golf handicap that enables players of different skill levels to compete on a level playing field. When my wife wanted something bigger, I went to an extension or strap-on and we had at it. A big guy can’t make himself smaller to be more comfortable for, say, oral or anal or just for lazy-day fucking.

• 2 weeks later...

I really prefer having a smaller penis as I like being able to insert the entire length of my penis where our pubic areas are pressed together. That helps in stimulating the clit while being inserted. Even with my small penis I found at times that I bottomed out against the cervix and got complaints. In those cases I couldn't get as close as I would have liked. I imagine in a lot of cases having a longer penis would be more of a problem in that regard.

P.S. - I have found that while keeping my penis completely buried that I like not stroking in and out but moving my penis in a circular (grinding) motion (or back and forth) inside the vagina. For me that is the ultimate in intimacy. 

Edited by NuderThanNude

1 hour ago, NuderThanNude said:

I like being able to insert the entire length of my penis where our pubic areas are pressed together. That helps in stimulating the clit while being inserted. 

I agree balls deep so to speak is very erotic. Love having our pubic areas pressed together with my balls rubbing on her ass.cheeks.

• 11 months later...
On 6/4/2020 at 11:39 PM, TinyJock said:

Wow! That's almost exactly my size (4" x 4"), maybe a little thicker. (The small one, I mean! The big one's Triasco's.) 

And, if I could choose my cock, I'd leave it exactly like it is. I think it's hot. Actually, I'd leave everything about me exactly the same. Wouldn't change a thing. I'm totally happy, have good looks and health, have a gorgeous wife who's my best friend and who's nuts about me, love what I'm doing for a living, and have lots of great friends. What more could I want? Why change a thing? If you're dealt a royal flush, stand pat and don't draw. 

Mine would compare about like TinyJock's too.  Triasco's size could be a bother, but a thick 6-1/s to 7-1/2 would be great. 3-4 flaccid would be a relief too.  I'd have to be a grower to avoid a nuissance.

Edited by Guest

On 6/17/2020 at 8:00 AM, NuderThanNude said:

Even with my small penis I found at times that I bottomed out against the cervix and got complaints.

I wouldn't know first hand, but Zane Blue claimed big guys can duck under the cervix and stretch the true end of the vaginal canal, the cul de sac.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...