Favorite thing about your cock.

Pretty simple, say something that you like about your penis/dick/cock whatever. Find something you like about it and say here.

For me; I like that mine curves upward a fair amount, and when erect comes up towards my belly button not straight out.

If you want to add other things such as the most sensitive part etc please do.

I like the girth of my own.. the head is nice and i have some loose skin to play with even tho I'm cut (not a whole lot but enough) and it usually keepts the ridge around the head sensitive so I like playing and massaging that and underneath the head as well.. I guess I like the over all shape of it as well.. I think I like the color of everything as well

I like the girth of my own. The head is nice and I have some loose skin to play with even tho I'm cut (not a whole lot but enough), and it usually keeps the ridge around the head sensitive so I like playing and massaging that and underneath the head as well. I guess I like the over-all shape of it as well. I think I like the color of everything as well.

Hey Guy!

To me, it sounds as if you like your cock from absolutely every possible direction and in every possible dimension! :tongue2:

Rick

. . . I love that somehow it feels bigger when it's inside my girlfriend.

Hey Guy!

Most likely, given that you're also totally turned-on under that circumstance, there's a very good chance that it actually IS bigger during that moment in time. :smirk: In other words, it's not an illusion; it's real.

Rick

There's so much I love about my erection. I love how rock hard my cock gets and I love how it points upward.....kinda like it's making itself obvious and saying "Look at me!" :)

And what's funny is, I used to be self-conscious about the head of my penis. I was afraid that's it's un-symmetrical appearance was abnormal and that it was weird. But now that I've seen so many other erections either on the internet or in person, I know better. I pretty much have the standard helmet head or mushroom head going on. Nothing wrong with that!

There's so much I love about my erection. I love how rock hard my cock gets and I love how it points upward.....kinda like it's making itself obvious and saying "Look at me!" :)

And what's funny is, I used to be self-conscious about the head of my penis. I was afraid that's it's un-symmetrical appearance was abnormal and that it was weird. But now that I've seen so many other erections either on the internet or in person, I know better. I pretty much have the standard helmet head or mushroom head going on. Nothing wrong with that!

Same here. I thought I was at a loss length wise because of my upward curve but found I gained a bit when measured parallel to the floor. Bone press helps too :) Larger at the head than base.

http://www.dick.net/user/gallery/view/id_308222/name_LvuWg/

I LOVE my dick.

I can't remember when I didn't play with it. I think I was around 5 or 6 years old when I discovered that it felt good to touch it and rub it. And touching and rubbing it caused it to get stiff and feel even better.

I have been enjoying and playing with my dick for most of my 75 years. It doesn't get stiff any more because of age, medications, health, etc but it still gives me much pleasure.

You can see pictures and videos of me here on measurection or at

www.dick.net/sambadger

I'm average size (used to be a little longer before surgery). I was cut as a baby but since the surgery and because of age, fat pad, fat belly, etc it now looks like I am uncut.

I love to roll the head around inside the foreskin, then pop it out and rub around the lower side of the head and just under the head. I'm real sensitive where my frenulum was 75 years ago.

At my age I can only climax about once every 3-4 days.

I don't get a stiffy but I get a fluffy or a puffy or a fatty or what most would call a semi, but it gets pretty sensitive and feels goooooooood.

I very rarely get to cam because of lack of privacy. Today was an exception and I got to show it off on cam for a few minutes and it got fluffy and excited. still feels kinda good after I had to stuff it into my pants and get off cam.

If you don't mind me asking, what surgey did you have?

It's awsome at 75 you still can get off, even if its only every 3 days or so.

I had prostate surgery in 2004.

My prostate, seminal vesicles and some lymph nodes were removed.

When the bladder was repaired and the urethra was attached to the bladder it drew my penis up into my body a little making it shorter and causing the foreskin to cover the head. When I came home and looked down at my dick it was smaller and looked uncut. It looked like a different dick, but it still felt good. I enjoy the foreskin but after being cut for 60 some years my head is not as sensitive as someone who has always been uncut.

I am on blood pressure medication and was having some problems getting hard before the surgery but have not been able to get hard since the surgery.

my frenulum, the fact that I am cut loosely and have a very sensitive glans.

I have a little bit of fren left.

I assume I lost the rest of it 75 years ago when I was circumcised.

It's tender there where the little bit of fren is left

I like the most: My penis never let me down. Caused me and my partner so much pleasure already and I hope it will for a long time.

I like the shape of my manhood. Its extrastraight and thick. Ah and like the way its veiny

I will never exchange my cock to any other not even if it would be bigger after the exchange. Its my penis its a part of my body.

Yes, but I notice that no one with a small one, except SamBadger participated. . . Stereotypes reinforced, so far!

Woops, now we have heard from Wutty.

I used to like the functionality of my penis. I got hard and stayed hard easily. Could be embarrassing at times, but difficulty maintaining an erection is worse.

Now-a-days, not so much. . .!

Edited by Guest
Fixed quote tag.