Favorite thing about your cock.

1. It only takes a hummingbird's beak worth of blood to fill it, so it stands straight up QUICK!

2. It is big enough to work with, but small enough that I have to really put in effort to please my partner, which is satisfying for both of us.

3. I rarely am told that I'm hurting my partner, so I can pound away as hard as I like pretty much.

4. It is proportional. It is slightly shorter than average and slightly lower in girth. If it were any longer it would look skinny! It looks like a nicely sized penis if you were viewing it from far away!

5. It has tasteful veins, but doesn't look like a roadmap.

6. It fits all the way in during oral.

7. It is tiny when soft, big enough when hard. Since losing weight, it doesn't go inside me much anymore, which is nice. I always have at least a head poking out now, which is all I need. It stays neatly out of the way.

8. It's a reminder that my life isn't bad. If I'm ever feeling down about it, I remind myself, "You're tall, handsome, outgoing, funny, and successful, and all you have to do is deal with having a small dick". It makes me thankful for my other more desirable qualities.

EDIT: I suppose I need to pick one favorite thing. I'd say #3. I'm hoping to use this quality to segway into anal with my partner. I keep telling her I'm too small to do any damage!

Edited by Guest

I concur.

I'd say my penis is the perfect example of Gestaltian psychology. It is bigger than the sum of its parts. lol.

No one was more surprised than me when I won a "Pretty Penis" contest in a gay bar in Honolulu when I had just gotten out of the service. I sure didn't win it for size.

Too often we get hung up on mere dimensions when it is all in the aesthetic eye of the beholder.

• 6 months later...

Dear short white guy;

I love my tiny cock, I would never want a big cock. what I love about it the most is that I can never see it, but I know its there. I shave my disgusting black pubic stubble every other day because it makes my little dick look just like a baby's dick.

My tiny cock resembles a woman's clit, and I have big breasts to go along with it, as well as a fat ass. I guess over all, I love my fluffy female-like body, along with my cushiony dick-head which is super sensitive.

princess Jayme

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
On 12/8/2013 at 2:14 PM, queerboi66 said:

Dear short white guy;

I love my tiny cock, I would never want a big cock. what I love about it the most is that I can never see it, but I know its there. I shave my disgusting black pubic stubble every other day because it makes my little dick look just like a baby's dick.

My tiny cock resembles a woman's clit, and I have big breasts to go along with it, as well as a fat ass. I guess over all, I love my fluffy female-like body, along with my cushiony dick-head which is super sensitive.

princess Jayme

My tiny penis looks like a clot too.  

I’ve said this a lot here before but I’ll say it again..”Both my penis and my testicles are really small but at least everything is in proportion down there”. I really like how it looks smooth. I have virtually no body hair at all below my neck so my thing looks naturally smooth. My wife says it looks like it should having no hair at all around it. I love looking at myself in the mirror when I masturbate. My penis also works perfectly fine. I get erections very quickly but alas, I tend to squirt very quickly as well. 

• 1 month later...

I have a lot of "favorite thing"s about my cock.  Like others, I really like the fact that it gets very hard and can stay hard.  I like the way it curves to the left and a little upward.  I really like my foreskin and what I can do with it.  And I love the extreme pleasure it has given me over the years and continues to give me.  When I'm soft, I love the way it can flop and wiggle around when I walk.  My wife and I get a big kick out of that.  Most of all, I love the fact that my wife loves playing with it.

• 1 month later...

I can't just say what is the favorite thing about my cock.  There a lot that I love about my cock.  I love that my dick is a dark brown and the color of my dick stands out from the rest of my body.  My body is a light yellow(because I'm Korean).  I love that I'm circumcised and my girl loves that I'm circumcised too.  All of her previous boyfriends were uncut and she did not like foreskin, so she was realized that I was circumcised.  The scar looks sweet and makes me feel like my cock was in a fight and got a scar from it.  I do love my size, 4.5 inches and my girlfriends loves my size too.  Sex is great for her because I can hit her g spot.  She never had an orgasm from being fucked and I was her first to give her one.  Bonus for having a small cock is that my girlfriend was not afraid to try anal.  Her past boyfriends always ask her for it, but she was afraid to try it with them, especially since one of them was more than double my size.  We have had anal sex a few times and she was sore from it, but I was not big enough to hurt her or scare her from doing it again.   

I just love everything about my penis. It's perfect in every way  I'm Hebrew so it is darker that the rest of me because of the pigmentation. I truly love mastrubating and take my time to make love to my penis an fully enjoy my orgasms.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the head on it. It’s quite generous in size (I’m cut).

If I’m in the right mood, I can get quite hard... and stay hard for quite a while. 

In recent years, I’ve developed a slight upward curve. I didn’t really like it at first, but now I’m more accustomed to it.