A Real Unhung Hero: New Documentary

A new doc premiering at a film festival this month called Unhung Hero:

When Patrick Moote's girlfriend rejects his marriage proposal at a UCLA basketball game on the jumbotron, it unfortunately goes viral and hits TV networks worldwide. Days after the heartbreaking debacle, she privately reveals why she can't be with him forever: Patrick's small penis size. "Unhung Hero" follows the real life journey of Patrick as he boldly sets out to expose this extremely personal chapter of his life confronting ex-girlfriends, doctors, anthropologists and even adult film stars, to finally answer the age old question: Does size matter?

http://schedule.sxsw.com/2013/events/event_FS13777

Days after the heartbreaking debacle, she privately reveals why she can't be with him forever: Patrick's small penis size.

Hey Guy!

Despite the glorious-sounding film title, it's quite unfortunate that a film festival "documentary" finds it necessary to resort of such unlikely schtick as its basic, opening premise.

A more-likely premise would have been:

My cute, cuddly chihuahua repeatedly humps the female dog of a multi-millionaire Hollywood film studio CEO/producer, to the point where the two dogs become so infatuated with each other that my chihuahua blissfully boards the launch to be taken back to their private luxury yacht, which then proceeds to sail off into the sunset with all on board, with my cute, cuddly chihuahua next starring in the newest Taco Bell commercial.

And my premise actually truly happened in real-life this past weekend (up to the point of the boarding of the launch, as the rest of the party actually sailed off into the sunset without him).

Rick

Rick, your post makes no sense. . . what are you saying?

OK Lloyd!

In simpler language. A friend of mine is here visiting. On Saturday, we decided to go to the gay, nude beach, and elected to take my dogs with us.

Once there, we noted a massive, private luxury yacht anchored fairly close to shore. Soon, a landing launch motored from the yacht to the beach, and deposited an extremely wealthy, and quite famous Hollywood couple and entourage, complete with their favorite female dog, immediately in our faces. My chihuahua then proceeded to greet their pooch by repeatedly humping it.

At the end of their extended sojourn on the gay, nude beach, the same party (mogul, fashion designer, gay empressario, multiple large-chested starlets, assorted uniformed underlings, and favorite dog) then returned to the yacht by way of the same launch, which then, in turn, sailed off into the sunset.

In real life terms, my cute, cuddly chihuahua was left behind in the surf, but not before gaining his everlasting moment of fame by humping the favorite pooch of a very famous Hollywood mogul.

Would that make a more believable film premise, given that I've removed the fantasy element?

Obviously, discretion prevents me from naming names, quoting film titles from their extensive repertoire, or sharing yacht details, as I have deliberately chosen not to identify the specific individuals who we happened to have encountered.

Rick

A new doc premiering at a film festival this month called Unhung Hero:

When Patrick Moote's girlfriend rejects his marriage proposal at a UCLA basketball game on the jumbotron, it unfortunately goes viral and hits TV networks worldwide. Days after the heartbreaking debacle, she privately reveals why she can't be with him forever: Patrick's small penis size. "Unhung Hero" follows the real life journey of Patrick as he boldly sets out to expose this extremely personal chapter of his life confronting ex-girlfriends, doctors, anthropologists and even adult film stars, to finally answer the age old question: Does size matter?

http://schedule.sxsw.com/2013/events/event_FS13777

It does, lot of people just try to down play it.

Does size matter?

It does, lots of people just try to down play it.

Hey Guy!

No, it does not,-- and no downplaying by anyone of anything whatsoever is necessary or needed.

Given that this is a film documentary, once past the unfortunate opening stereotypical fantasy incident, our "Unhung Hero" proceeds to explore and discover precisely the opposite point of view and eventually reaches precisely the opposite conclusion from you. Otherwise, why would he be hailed as the "Unhung Hero?"

At the same time, it may be worth your bother to finally notice that Measurection.com is a support group site for guys with small-to-average-sized appendages. Unlike you, we don't tout "Bigger is Better" around here, but rather, we agree that self-acceptance, as-is, is key. So, to continue to flaunt the whole "Bigger is Better" hype for your own personal ego satisfaction, as you seem intent upon doing, is insensitive, insulting, and incorrect, as well as being extremely counter-productive to our entire purpose and mission.

Rick

yeah sure is really constructive and a great contributor to these forums. If you browse through his posts, you see nothing but ultimate quality.

Anyway, this documentary sounds promising to me. The more publicity that this issue receives, the greater the chance for the lesser endowed will be able to ultimately prosper in life. A lot of brilliant people are held back by this issue.

Edited by Guest

yeah sure is really constructive and a great contributor to these forums. If you browse through his posts, you see nothing but ultimate quality.

Hey Guy!

That's certainly one diplomatic way to phrase it! :waytogo: :jester:

"Annoyingly obtuse" might be another slightly less-diplomatic possibility. :wink:

Rick

Given that this is a film documentary, once past the unfortunate opening stereotypical fantasy incident, our "Unhung Hero" proceeds to explore and discover precisely the opposite point of view and eventually reaches precisely the opposite conclusion from you. Otherwise, why would he be hailed as the "Unhung Hero?"

Rick, do you actually know anything about this film or are you just assuming? No, I don't think your dog story, though interesting in itself, has anything to do with this topic.

I would like to know the story line here. Is the guy a hero because he didn't allow himself to be crushed by the incident and moved ahead with sex and relationships or is it an exercise in victimology meant to depress the lesser endowed? I barely recall something about this. . . why was the athlete so confindent to propose publically, when the answer was NO!???

How about a serious discussion of this item. . . what is the meassage. Has anyone seen it? Is the film even released yet?

Edited by Guest

Rick,

I'm very perplexed by your response, which is clearly well meaning, but I think it misses the entire point of the post.

Nowhere did i type "bigger is better." Rather, the film asks - "does size matter?" That is the question that brought most people here.

This filmmaker went through an experience of rejection over his body, and rather than have shame about it, he's confronted it publicly. I thought that Measurection was all about overcoming the shame of the small closet?

And last, how can you criticize a film which you know absolutely nothing about, other than that the young filmmaker is grappling with very real issues about size.

Last, this has nothing to do with hollywood. The film is premiering at an indie fest in Texas which supports breakout filmmakers.

I admire your wariness of people exploiting the subject for humiliation or self pity, but there's nothing which implies that's what the film is about.

It's best to actually view something before judging it.

And for one young man to open himself up like this to world -- i thought that here of all places he would receive support.

Last, this has nothing to do with Hollywood.

Hey Guy!

Agreed. But my real-life dog incident definitely did. (Note to Lloyd: That was not a story, but rather, a real-life example of "smallness" conquering all,-- another "hero," if you will).

Btw, at no point was I criticizing you, whether personally or impersonally. Instead, I was critiquing the film blurb which you had merely quoted. That doesn't mean I was critiquing you for having initially posted it.

At worst, perhaps you felt yourself somewhat "caught in the cross-fire." If so, please consider yourself innocent, rather than the injured party.

On the other hand, Lloyd has never been known to be innocent:

Rick' date='

I'm very perplexed by your response, which is clearly well meaning. [/quote']

Please. You are talking about Rick.

Hey Lloyd!

How many times must I tell you to really really try to behave yourself???? :jester:

Nowhere did I type "Bigger is better."

Hey Guy!

Agreed again! My comment containing those annoyingly distasteful words was directed against an obtuse, third-party poster, one who is totally divorced from our own conversation. Those words were not directed toward you or toward the film, nor would I expect that to have been the film's message.

Rick

Unfortunately, size does matter. You can sugar coat it, ignore it by hiding your head in the sand, whatever it takes to make you happy but like it or not, it is true. Now, that doesn't mean that it does to all girls but to some, it does. If you're small (I am), and you try to convince a girl who likes her cocks average or bigger that she can be happy with your less than average dick, it probably isn't going to happen. In my case, I found a girl with a short vagina who actually prefers my small dick as an average one bottoms out inside her and it hurts her. So, once again, in her case, size matters. Luckily for me the size that matters is my size. If I hadn't been lucky and found her, who knows what might have happened since a lot of girls would have just laughed and/or walked away when they saw my little guy. That rejection would probably have had a very negative affect on my psyche.

Rick, since you're average, you're really not in a position to give an opinion on a subject that you can't fully comprehend. Try walking a few miles in my little dick and you can then more fully appreciate what it means to hear that "size matters."

Sorry for my rambling.

Last' date=' this has nothing to do with Hollywood. [/quote']

Hey Guy!

Agreed. But my real-life dog incident definitely did. (Note to Lloyd: That was not a story, but rather, a real-life example of "smallness" conquering all,-- another "hero," if you will).

Btw, at no point was I criticizing you, whether personally or impersonally. Instead, I was critiquing the film blurb which you had merely quoted. That doesn't mean I was critiquing you for having initially posted it.

At worst, perhaps you felt yourself somewhat "caught in the cross-fire." If so, please consider yourself innocent, rather than the injured party.

On the other hand, Lloyd has never been known to be innocent:

Rick' date='

I'm very perplexed by your response, which is clearly well meaning. [/quote']

Please. You are talking about Rick.

Hey Lloyd!

How many times must I tell you to really really try to behave yourself???? :jester:

Nowhere did I type "Bigger is better."

Hey Guy!

Agreed again! My comment containing those annoyingly distasteful words was directed against an obtuse, third-party poster, one who is totally divorced from our own conversation. Those words were not directed toward you or toward the film, nor would I expect that to have been the film's message.

Rick

I watched the original video

Rick, since you're average, you're really not in a position to give an opinion on a subject that you can't fully comprehend.

Hey Guy!

Thank you for the free, extraneous size-related advice.

However, I was discussing and critiquing the opening premise of a film documentary on technical grounds.

Rick

Interesting that the girl didn't mind being his girlfriend.

One would have to assume if there was sex involved, then the sex was fine??

Patrick Moote, the boyfriend is an actor. Since this happened so close to Hollywood, might this be some long range public relations stunt. The movie came out 1 year later.

I for one would also like to see proof that Patrick is really unhung!

For authenticity purposes only, of course.

Perhaps I'm jaded since I have lived too long near Hollywood.

Patrick is not bad looking and there is a video of him on youtube that was amusing.

I for one would also like to see proof that Patrick is really unhung!

For authenticity purposes only, of course.

Hey Guy!

Indeed!! And, of course! :content:

Perhaps I'm jaded since I have lived too long near Hollywood.

Or, you could live here, and be equally jaded when Hollywood suddenly unloads itself in your face, as it recently did to me when that landing launch from the over-sized private luxury yacht deposited that A-list of famous names, complete with its extensive entourage and assorted accoutrements, onto our "private" beach.

I'm definitely jaded. :tongue:

Interesting that the girl didn't mind being his girlfriend. One would have to assume if there was sex involved, then the sex was fine??

Good points!!! :waytogo:

Rick