Young/Teen penis size development

I've seen hundreds of 13 - 18yos naked, and will say that even between 13/13, 14/14 year olds, etc., up to the 18/18 group, there's an incredible variety of differences in development, both in penile soft length, shape of the glans, dimensions of the testicles and sac and pubic hair regardless of overall body build, or height between same-age guys, let alone youngers compared to olders. It's all in the genes.

You are a healthy average.

I did all my growing right around 12. I don't remember exactly but it was very quick it seemed and I was getting boners left and right.

Maybe I gained a bit of thickness later but that would be it. The later you hit puberty the later you can grow but the latest age is around 22-23 and almost every guy is through puberty and done. Most finish by 15-16

• 1 year later...

I have a question. Since this topic was brought up. I have a concern about if puberty took its proper course with me.

I wonder if any of you guys had a similar experience. I remember I was about 11 years old when I started first noticing my penis. Up until that age, my penis was strictly for urinating and I never took much thought to it asides from that.

When I was about 11 or so.. I was masturbating in the bath. In a really unhygienic way. I was humping the bottom of the tub. And the porcelain felt good on my penis. Anyway.. when I walked to my room and stood in front of the living room mirror, I noticed my penis was really small. this was the first time I ever realized I had a small penis. I have always been chunky, but not as big as I am now.

Anyway. my parents took me to the doctor, who assured me and my parents my penis was ok.. and that I had nothing to worry about.

However.. when I was 12 I discovered the joys of masturbation. One day while playing with my foreskin my penis just got hard and I thought WHOA!! my dick is big.

So.. I remember clearly at that age measuring my cock and it measured about 5.5 inches erect bone pressed.

The part that kind of concerns me is that it never grew beyond that.. I find it weird that my penis stopped growing at age 12...

My testicles I feel might've gotten bigger.. and I grew body hair and facial hair. But my penis has been the same size since I was 12 years old. Both flaccid and erect.

Anyone have a similar experience?

• 1 month later...

I remember being 4 inches the first time I measured around 13. I maxed out at 4.5 before I turned 15 or so, throughout my life and run through puberty I only gained a half an inch. I was sure I would gain more as I grew in height. I measured weekly for years until I was out of high school without much change

I wonder when and how much bigger guys grew throughout puberty because the growth stint for my penis passed me by even though I gained half a foot of height from 5'6 to 6'0

• 3 weeks later...

My penis never really went from boy to man when I was 19 my dad's best friend's son 13 came over to swim and walked in my bed room as I was changing and said I didn't know u were in here but I'm changing in here too. he got really rude and he had already went from boy to man. I covered up with a towel and he pulled it off and said I want your dad to see. he was so proud guys develop around 13 to 14 and some are the size of large adult male and some small adult males r never a real man. i have always been the smallest. i was forced to give a black guy that put a donkey to shame a blow job and he nutted in my mouth and as he pulled out and covered my face with more cum than I ever saw. later that year he topped my ass and then never had a guy experience.

They waited a showers to make sure everyone got one if u tried to use a towel they pulled it off said u need to learn not all men r created equal and the guys hung like real men had a right to give smaller guys a little ribbing but it never left locker rooms the guys who were team leaders were the guys who had bigger dicks.told me Man U got some balls to walk in hear knowing most guys r that size in 5th grade I was 11 th some guy tried to shower in underware and they pulled him naked and pulled him by hair to look between my legs and said ur in 9th and ur little cock head is bigger than his cock.the coach let a guy he liked mushroom stamp my face and the kid was in 7th

• 2 weeks later...

Here we go again......

First off you say your 18 your profile says your 20 wen your really probably in your 50s....

Do you think talking and thinking about teenage genitalia is Normal because it isnt.

Some times I wonder if this site is a front for somethingelse.....

Some times I wonder if this site is a front for somethingelse.....

Listen to yourself britishbanter! And what exactly is this "Something else" that this site is a front for?

People trafficking? Drugs? Terrorism? Racists? Or do you mean..........shall I say it........ dare I say it.........Do you mean.............

.....PAEDOPHILES!!!

Oh no I said the word so that means that I one too! Nnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo!

My words mate, can people not answer a question about their youth without falling under your suspicion? Or should I call it your unreasonable paranoia!

(whispers) "watch out they're everywhere"

I was a late bloomer. By 15 ½ years old, I had all my pubic hair and my first wet dream. I masturbated way before puberty both alone and with other boys. I do remember hoping by the time I got to college at 18 that my dick would get bigger but it didn't. In my experience and in talking with other men, especially those with bigger dicks, your dick is the first thing that achieves its adult size and your body the last. So, in my opinion, by the time you have your full pubic bush, your dick is at its peak.

No that's not necessarily the case at all, penis growth, testicle growth, pubic hair, voice breaking and body growth are all the 2nd phase of puberty and can happen in any order, more than one at the same time or all together. I had friends who had way more pubic hair than but their penis much less developed, who went on to grow either the same sort of size or a bit bigger.

Not until 18-21 yo has the penis stopped developing further. From 15yo it took my penis until 18yo to get from 5.5" to 6"

Some boys develop slowly some faster, some younger some older. It all depends on when your pripuitry (not sure if that's spelt right) gland sends the signals and hormones that trigger puberty and in what quantity.

My words mate, can people not answer a question about their youth without falling under your suspicion? Or should I call it your unreasonable paranoia!

I certainly wouldn't go as far as to suggest there is some hidden illicit network operating behind the scenes, but in britishbanter's defence, I have read a few rather disturbing things on here that I wouldn't put in the category of youthful exploration.

My words mate' date=' can people not answer a question about their youth without falling under your suspicion? Or should I call it your unreasonable paranoia!

[/quote']

I certainly wouldn't go as far as to suggest there is some hidden illicit network operating behind the scenes, but in britishbanter's defence, I have read a few rather disturbing things on here that I wouldn't put in the category of youthful exploration.

I agree, there's some inappropriate responses and posts but reacting to the one's that don't warrant it is a bit OTT.

• 2 months later...
Can stretching the penis too hard during puberty stunt the penile growth?

In a nutshell, no. You can cause temporary injury to the penis but certainly nothing as serious as stunt it's growth. Whatever the size you end up with after puberty has ended is the size your genes dictated. The only thing that affects penile growth during puberty is an extreme imbalance in androgens and testosterone. Smoking can have a slight affect but that would require starting the habit at a very early age.

So rest assured nothing you have done has affected your size.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

A bit about myself, I am a 29 year old white male, about 5'11' and skinny.

I was a very late developer. I remember once my grandmother telling me how the men in my family continued growing (in height) into their mid 20's, and this happened to me as well, but I guess it also applied to my penis size. I am mostly Scandinavian and Irish, btw.

After puberty, I had what would be considered a small penis, probably around 4 inches hard, and tiny soft.

Around age 18, it was probably about 5.5 inches.

All the stuff you see in the media that seems to put so much importance on dick size, and hearing guys bragging and chicks talking about guys' dick sizes, I had a huge insecurity about the size of my package. I just had this skewed body image, my cock was normal, but I had it stuck in my mind that if you weren't hung, you were small.

A LOT of my insecurity came from a friend I had, he had a brother two years older, who was my exact skinny body type, and one day he pulled out his dick and it was enormous, like 8.5 inches probably, at least, and a shower. It blew my mind he was WAY bigger soft than I was on hard. He was an exhibitionist, he'd show it off soft or hard, show it to chicks and they'd freak out over it, show the imprint of it in his pants, etc. That was really the only cock I had seen, so I got it in my head that was what I was expected to have, and it made me feel tiny and inadequate. I was afraid to even show it to anybody.

That feeling of inadequacy, ruined so many chances I had to get laid (I am pretty attractive), I didn't lose my virginity til age 23. And I just stayed with that skewed body image until one day...

I guess my cock had continued developing through my early 20's and I didn't realize it. When I got a camera phone, I snapped some shots and thought "That actually looks kinda....big?" So I got the ruler and realized I was 7 inches exactly.

I'm not saying this to brag or saying it is a common thing, but I totally get what it feels like to be insecure about having a smaller than "average" dick, and to say never give up hope, and don't let your insecurities get the better of you. If you have a chance to get laid, fucking go for it. The worst that could happen, you get rejected, but who the fuck cares? Life's too short, you don't want to live with regrets like me.

It's a site for anonymously discussing penis size and how it affects our body image and self esteem. For pretty much everybody, our views on our penises developed between puberty and our early 20's.

I think it's perfectly fine to talk about sexual experiences, development, etc. I think the line is only crossed if somebody is posting underage pictures or blatantly discussing pedophilia. Am I correct in my assumption?

Saying that, if I had an experience at age 15 I wanted to share, I wouldn't specify age and just say "When I was younger" or something.

• 4 weeks later...