LondonTeen

Young/Teen penis size development

At 13, I was 5.7 ". I was bigger than my friends. One evening, one of my friends came to sleep at my house. I saw him in underwear before going to bed. He had a small penis around  2 ".  His penis was not long enough to descend to his balls.  When he saw my bulge he asked me why I was this size.  I was 4 "soft.  I became 8 "at 16. Difficult to hide an erection. I know that 8" is already huge but god was not done with me.  today im 18 and i am 11.3 "erect and 5.5-6" soft.

I always wondered...do hung adult men start off larger? I wonder because when I was in middle school I took a class as an office aide; helping admin filing and making copies, stuff like that. One teacher was a new grandpa and was showing the staff pics of his grandson. Wow, I just remember being there and seeing the pic of this probably 3 month old with a pretty "big jump start" in life. It was nothing sexual but this little dude was already pretty big down there. I always wondered from then. Do larger men start of large or is it puberty where the race is? It was a defining moment as far as penis size is concerned. 

13 hours ago, in part, dallasman said:

I always wondered...do hung adult men start off larger?  [...]  Do larger men start of large or is it puberty where the race is?

I"m pretty sure the large hanging ones are that way either from birth or very early on.

Edited by Guest
Reduced 100% quote of immediately preceding post.

Almost all the big ones are always bigger than average from birth.

The average penis grows probably around 4 inches with puberty.

90% of men are between 5-7 inches, so they start around 1- 3 inches as kids.

I knew 4 kids all born within months of each other, as kindergartners they were 1,2,3,4 inches. Were in a play at a nudist resort about body acceptance, and were lined up according to size along with matching adults.

I suppose that makes me one of the exceptions to the general rule everyone else seems to have observed. Looking at baby pictures of myself, my testicles and genitals were much darker than the rest of my body (I had very red-toned skin as well), but eventually the color evened out. More to the point of this thread, my genitals didn't seem to be overly large when I was born, nor do I recall them being overly large until I was 10 or 11. I suspect that I began puberty early, because even my own mother was surprised at how large penis seemed to be becoming, and took me to the doctor to ask questions. Funny enough, the doctor confirmed that I was "extra healthy" down there, but nothing much seem to come of it. I'm sure there are any number of reasons why this could be the case. Ah well. 

On 6/22/2020 at 9:00 AM, dallasman said:

I always wondered...do hung adult men start off larger? 

It certainly was the case for me. I was always noticeably bigger than other boys my age as a kid.

It's confirmed by baby pictures too. There's this one picture of me with my cousin (he's a year older) on the beach. Not sure how old we were, but young enough to be nude on a regular beach. In the pic has the classic little boy "button" penis while I have noticeable hang.

@Red Scott  I posted this account earlier in the  Bathhouse forum.  I know that you have said that penis size is primarily determined on the maternal side.   I am re-posting this to have it known that that genetic determination certainly did not hold in my family where there were two brothers with the same mother but different father.   Maybe my stepdad's penis was so big that it became the dominant genetic factor.

I am the older brother. My half-brother is 7 years younger.  I was the brother with the larger penis until I came home from college in my final senior year when I was 20 and he was 13.   I know it is unusual for two brothers with such an age difference to join in with each other's activities and interests.  But I was that way with him and always tried to find a way to include him with buddies of my age when we played sports.  I know he looked up to me and  always greeted me when I got off the school bus before he started school himself.  It was just one of those really good  brother to brother relationships that I guess are relatively rare.   

We shared the same bedroom with bunk beds  - me on the bottom and him on top.    After hitting puberty ( but even before) I would masturbate in my bottom bunk.   I was aware that my younger brother was peeking over the edge of his top bunk watching me.  I have to admit that turned me on some being proud to let him see my growing larger penis.   I often  slept uncovered and naked so that he could look all he wanted.  Some nights he would crawl down from his bed and sneak down and cuddle with me.  We also had a pool in the backyard and outdoor shower rooms  - separate ones for the boys and girls. Boys being boys we splashed around in the shower and sometimes skinny dipped in the pool.   The point being that we saw a lot of each others  genitals  and emerging bodies although when he was 7 I was already nearly fully developed.  

I came home for Christmas break in my senior year of college.  I hadn't seen my brother for the past four months.  Somewhere in there he hit puberty and man did he hit puberty. It just totally floored me when he took off his pants and got ready for bed. I was no longer BMOC   big man on campus  ( not that I was there either lol ).   His briefs bulge looked almost as big as my stepdad's who was his real dad.  My brother was almost shy about how much he had grown.   He could see the disbelief on my face.  He and I both knew he was the second biggest cock in the house now at just the age of 13.  I can still recall the fullness of his briefs bulge at the V of his skinny young legs. 

I still managed to somehow fit in the bottom bunk. My little brother didn't even climb up to the top of his bunk.  He didn't say a word and just crawled in behind me for the  tightest fit you've ever seen on one bed. He whispered saying he missed me.  We did a lot of penis comparing that night and accepting our new reversal of roles.  He was inch and a half bigger than me  and near as thick with heavier feeling balls.    I told him how big his cock felt and that it looked almost as big as our dads.  He was proud that he had finally bested me in something. He sensed my pride and excitement.  I know that was a special day for him.   Sure my pride took a big hit but I was happy for him and the fact that we were always close and not competitive helped us both accept the new way of things. 

I have read here that cock size is a genetic trait passed down primarily on the maternal side.  My brother and I have the same mother but different fathers. My stepdad is a lean and wiry 5ft6 guy with a  9 inch hard cut cock.  My brother and I are cut too, but he sure got near all of my stepdad's genes.  

My stepdad knew that my brother and I often shared the bottom bunk.  He asked me the next day what I thought of how big my brother had grown.