Average?

interesting. we kill ourselves over such a small difference. When you look at it. I'm always suprised when people with six inches get as hung up as they do six inches looks massive to me on a ruler. I couldn't possibly imagine been six inches lol Strangely enough, with the internet women i've enjoyed cyber with.. all the ones that went on about big dicks actually tended to have rather small vaginas. one of them could barely insert the tip of a banana in her vagina without feeling pain... and an other one actually had scars because her vagina had split while giving birth

Hey CC!

Since the average erect length is between 5.1-5.5 inches, only #5 and #8 qualify.

All the rest appear to be longer than 5.5 inches.

And personally, I can't detect any size difference between #3 and #7, nor between #1 and #6.

Rick

Well, they all are, depending on whose data you go by...

Numbers 2 and 6 are the averages that you get if you give a bunch of guys bits of paper, tell them to mark of the penis length and girth and ask them to send them back to you.

Number 4 is what you get if you grab 300 volunteer guys outside a nightclub and ask if you can measure their willys

The others are the results from studies where a medical professional did the measuring in a clinical environment.

Well, they all are, depending on whose data you go by...

Numbers 2 and 6 are the averages that you get if you give a bunch of guys bits of paper, tell them to mark of the penis length and girth and ask them to send them back to you.

Number 4 is what you get if you grab 300 volunteer guys outside a nightclub and ask if you can measure their willys

The others are the results from studies where a medical professional did the measuring in a clinical environment.

THIS PICTURE DOES NOT ILLUSTRATE THE AVERAGE RANGE! The way average is calculated, there should be an equal number above as below! THEY LEFT OUT THE SMALL AVERAGE RANGE.

THIS PICTURE DOES NOT ILLUSTRATE THE AVERAGE RANGE! The way average is calculated, there should be an equal number above as below! THEY LEFT OUT THE SMALL AVERAGE RANGE.

I'm not sure what 'average range' or 'small average range' means? But anyway, all it illustrates is the mean values from a number of studies.

The way average is calculated, there should be an equal number above as below!

Nope. Sorry Lloyd. You've described the median, not the average. The median is determined by first arranging the sample values in ascending order. Then, if there are an odd number of samples, find the one that has an equal number below and above it. It is the median. If there are an even number of samples, there's no sample in the middle; so add the two central samples together and divide by two for the median.

The average, also called the mean, is calculated by adding up all the sample values and dividing that sum by the number of samples.

Average and Median are two different statistical measures.

Alan G

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
... if we are talking about the "mean" (most numerous) then the penis at just over 5" is the one.

That's not the mean. The mean is the arithmetic average which is calculated by adding all the observations together and dividing the sum by the number of observations.

The length occurring most often is called the mode.

The median is a simple measure of central tendency. To find the median, we arrange the observations in order from smallest to largest value. If there is an odd number of observations, the median is the middle value. If there is an even number of observations, the median is the average of the two middle values The median is frequently described as the value with an equal number of samples below and above it.

Alan G

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...