When did you realize you were small?

When was the first time you realized you had a smaller penis than most other guys?

For me, it was probably the summer before I started college. I had a job as a camp counselor. The staff shower was broken and I had to use the communal one with the campers. All of the guys were in their early teens and I realized that I was among the smallest, if not the smallest guy in the bunch. I didn't even notice until I heard a few guys laugh under their breath and whisper to each other. Since then I've been really insecure about my size and I think I'm still struggling with that today.

Pre-kindergarten, my mother organized a pool party in our backyard.

I watched some of the boys my age change into swimsuits and was stunned by how much larger they were than me flaccid.

There were a few like me, though.

The real stunner was when in 7th grade gym we went to the HS pool to swim. Some of the guys were starting to mature and seemed huge. The ones that didn't have hair yet, still seemed huge compare to my amzingly thin short thing.

a couple ways the first being the school get away week just before going into 7th grade. seems like every one was bigger. plus no good either having to shower in front of a few neighbors. second time playing racquetball. hitting the showers a class was ending it had many young guys in it right then i knew i was small.and yes guys straight or gay do look do compare and do notice things like that. and some do make comments.

Junior high gym class. In elementary school, mine seemed like everyone else's and I was able to pop a woody before many of my peers could. But in junior high I noticed guys had flacid cocks that actually hung down, whereas mine was always just a nubbin. Took me years to get comfortable being nude in gyms/locker rooms but I still struggle with insecurities about it.

...in junior high I noticed guys had flacid cocks that actually hung down, whereas mine was always just a nubbin....

sure would like to see pictures or videos of that nubbin or see it in video chat

when women at school started wigling their pinkie finger at me. I was pretty naive so i never knew what that meant at first until one some pinke wriggler called me pin dick. She said shed heard about my pin dick from the guys in my gym class. Alot of things started making more sense then, like how my games teacher would tell me to get back into the showers to wash off every last bit (this was when al the other guys had already finished in the shower including me -i knew for a fact i had already scrubbed myself clean. It clicked the reason the games teacher was doing this was so the other guys could see how small i was. he would have such a smirk on his face. I would cringe so bad !

Small is obviously a comparative term.

As a kid I felt small compared to my stepdad's penis. And yeah I saw it a lot.

I kept waiting for mine to get as big as his. Years passed and it never happened. I discovered later he was on the exceptional side of big, but the penis envy was built-in.

Didn't help either when my younger brother by 6yrs ( son of my stepdad ) got a bigger penis than me.

I'd say it's a cumulative thing as you compare yourself with family and best friends. Best friend was bigger too - dang it.

A traumatic experience at around 13 years old really drove the point home for me. We were getting a sexual education class one day. The teacher would talk to the the class about sex stuff - STDs, pregnancy, you know. At some point the teacher conjured up a dildo to show us how to put on a condom. He explained that boys come in all shapes and sizes so chances were you wouldn't look like the dildo (whew!). He also said that the condoms were made so they'd fit every penis, even if you were small. At the end of the class we were all handed a condom and as you probably guessed the first thing I did when I got home was try it on. Now, I made the mistake of unrolling it when I got it out of the wrapper. It was SO much longer than I was! And when I went to put it on... It was like putting a garbage bag over a toothpick. "One size fits all" they told me. For the next 15 years I would honestly be convinced to be the owner of the world's smallest penis.

Edited by Guest

Small is obviously a comparative term.

As a kid I felt small compared to my stepdad's penis. And yeah I saw it a lot.

I kept waiting for mine to get as big as his. Years passed and it never happened. I discovered later he was on the exceptional side of big, but the penis envy was built-in.

Didn't help either when my younger brother by 6yrs ( son of my stepdad ) got a bigger penis than me.

I'd say it's a cumulative thing as you compare yourself with family and best friends. Best friend was bigger too - dang it.

why did you see your step dads penis alot ?????

Didn't you see the same sex adults in your household naked? I did. My mother and I would sit around naked in the basement, in front of a giant fan when it was too hot in the summer. Since we had only one bathroom on the main floor, there were many times someone had to pee while someone else was bathing. I even saw some of my friends and their mothers nude if I slept over their houses. Seems normal to me.

I was thinking long and hard (zing!) about that moment..and when I remembered, I cringed and hated myself as I haven't thought about that moment in so long. And I would think about it all the time growing up.

Anyway, 6th grade I went to the doctor and he looked at my penis, said it was small because of my weight, even made jokes about it which was worse. Said if I didn't lose weight by 16 I was going to stay like this. So all throughout my youth I thought about that..but never did anything to lose weight, no diet pr exercise, nothing. I really wish my parents forced me into sports and eating better, because they did nothing.

Here I am, 23, overweight, virgin, and I hate myself. Trying to lose weight, but it's hard to motivate yourself when you have no confidence and midly depressed. Im always feeling like a fuckup at life. Here's to hoping this summer, I can change myself for the better.

Edited by Guest

when women at school started wigling their pinkie finger at me. I was pretty naive so i never knew what that meant at first until one some pinke wriggler called me pin dick. She said shed heard about my pin dick from the guys in my gym class. Alot of things started making more sense then, like how my games teacher would tell me to get back into the showers to wash off every last bit (this was when al the other guys had already finished in the shower including me -i knew for a fact i had already scrubbed myself clean. It clicked the reason the games teacher was doing this was so the other guys could see how small i was. he would have such a smirk on his face. I would cringe so bad !

Teacher should have been fired!

Lots more answers here (including mine) :) - http://www.measurection.com/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/248903

Wow! I didn't realize that there was already a topic about the same thing before. I guess I should have searched instead of just looking back a page or two.

I'd say it's a cumulative thing as you compare yourself with family and best friends.

I think you're right when you say it's a cumulative thing. The experience in my first post is definitely when I first noticed it but I was sort of in denial after that. I came to fully realize after a few other experiences. Like when I was in college dorms a few months later and I noticed my suite mates all had much bigger bulges in their underwear than me. Or when I went to the beach changing rooms and noticed lots of guys younger and older who were much larger than me.

Found out at 12 yr old the 1st time I showered at school I was about a half inch flaccid and every one else 2in plus I thought maybe blacks just have smaller penises because I was at a all white school till I saw my 3 yr old cousin running around naked he must have been 2.5 -3 inches long I just stared in horror but now I'm ok with it and even enjoy being small

When I was a teenager, I knew I was small but was hoping it would grow, eventually.

It didn't.

A couple years later I stumble on an article about penis size. It was mentioned that the average erect penis was between 5" and 6". I remember talking to my penis at that moment and said something like: "Well Buddy, looks like we weren't meant to have sex!".

Ha! I talked to my penis. What a moron. I still do that sometimes.