When did you realize you were small?

I have always been shy about people seeing my dick. In 9th grade we had to shower in a large room. I was relieved that mine was pretty average. Actually there were none that were extremely large. We were all pretty much the same within a small variation. It was the first time I remember seeing uncut dicks. In 4 years I never saw a hard on. There were only a couple that were really small. One was a fat kid who just had a dark bush with a knob peeking out. There were a couple good natured comments and that was it for the year. One guy tried to enter the showers with his hand hiding his penis. A couple of his "friends" wrestled him to the floor and pulled his hands away to reveal a very tiny uncut hairless dick, maybe an inch long. The coach/gym teacher came to his rescue and got him up off the floor and away from the mocking crowd and I don't ever remember seeing him for the next 4 years.

Edited by Guest
Removed 100% quote of immediately preceding post.

• 2 weeks later...

Since we were forced to change for gym class I've always known I was smaller than the average guy in high school. Most guys were a lot bigger than me with a small few my size and none smaller. For awhile i had a really hard time getting over how small I was to put it bluntly it was a little knob in a forest of dark pubes. Growing up I was always a lot smaller than my dad and cousins and uncles. High school is when I started getting really self conscious. On the hockey team a few of the guys thought it would be fun to line all us up from biggest smallest. Needless to say I was the smallest and it kinda blew my mind and made me self conscious about it for years after. I eventually got more comfortable with it and after a few hiccups I've come to embrace it.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

It happened when I was 12. Before that day, I had noticed I was smaller than other boys and I'd even wanted to grow downstairs, but it didn't feel like I was small, if that made any sense. The reason I'd wanted to grow was to grow up, I also wanted to grow facial hair, etc. After that faithful day, the reason I wanted to grow was so that I wouldn't have a tiny dick.

I had rode my bike out to the beach one summer day, a fairly remote beach on some state land. It wasn't technically open to the public I don't think, but there were people there every day. I don't know why I was riding alone, usually we kids traveled in packs, but it was just me.

I was poking at some trash and ashes from an abandoned campsite when I was excited to meet a boy about my age. K was actually 13, and was fascinating to me--his skin was darker than any of the few black people I had met, and he spoke with an African accent. It was so fun to talk to him about his recent immigration and the area to which he moved. I felt very authoritative telling him about the schools and what there was to do.

The biggest reason I was glad to meet him, after very awkwardly confirming he could swim, was that I felt safer going in the water. The midday heat was getting brutal. I wasn't supposed to go into the ocean without adult supervision or being at a lifeguarded beach, but even my mom didn't actually expect me to follow that rule. Going in completely alone, though, that I was nervous about. I'd seen more than a couple kids get caught in some nasty riptide.

I stripped off my shoes and shirt and jean cutoffs down on the beach, walking gingerly on the rocky sand for the water. I was half way in before I realize that K was completely naked. I peeked at his body, his butt was actually a half a shade lighter than the rest of him. I didn't see his dick at the time, not noticing hum until he had sped in front of me.

I was a bit annoyed and embarrassed to realize K was skinny dipping. Mostly, I was resentful that I was in soggy tighty whities and he had the comfort of nudity. If this place was more remote I might have planned to go in nude and not get my briefs wet, but there are people here every day. I was also annoyed that my new friend might think I was shy. I moved on quickly though, and enjoyed cooling off in the cold Pacific water and splashing around with my new friend.

When it came time to get out, I got out of the water first. I went back to where my clothes were and faced out to sea, virtually directly to him, and slid down my soggy undies. I wasn't facing him, exactly, I was facing away from the open area behind me, where people often are. (It's hard to explain, but I wasn't so much worried about some sranger seeing me as I was about the propriety of some stranger seeing me.) I wasn't really trying to show my lack of shyness by facing him, though I did try to show it by lingering a bit, wringing out my undies before pulling on my shorts again.

My dick was probably half an inch all shrunk up from the cold water, but it had never bothered me much until right then, when K bust out laughing. It was an authentic laughter, not a laugh meant to tease me, but he simply found it hilarious that I looked like a little girl as I changed there.

K was in the process of exiting himself, and his dick, even with the cold water, was probably as big as my best boner or bigger. Six or seven times my current length?

I dropped my undies down and went for my jean shorts, blushing bright red and losing my coordination a bit. K walks right up to me and gives me a pat on the back, apologetically. The last thing I want at the moment is him touching me. I was bent over to pull on the shorts and almost fell.

K actually turned out to be a somewhat submissive boy in a way, which almost makes it worse to know that he just found it hilarious to see my nubbin of a dick, without any malice or desire to tease me.

From that day on, my dick was small, though it's size would only incrase.

• 4 weeks later...

7th grade gym class. I'd never seen other boys dicks and we had to shower. The gym teacher stood at entrance w clipboard to check off names. Which now thinking back prob. was not ok. Anyway, I didn't even have pubes in 7th grade but all the others had thick bushes and long dicks, I hated gym class, some of the hung kids would point and laugh.

I had seen a few boys' dicks and they had pretty consistently been bigger, but I always figured it was a bit of a fluke until I was 15. I guess part of me figured it was about normal, or if it was small it was just waiting to grow.

A ton of boys were all crammed into a basement at someone's house after a church event and were being silly. Somehow we decide it's a thing we're going to do to dance to Sexy And I Know It, which was goofy and funny.

I dropped my pants with some of the other boys and danced around in my boxers, wiggling as the song describes. I was having fun, but I noticed out of the corner of my eye a boy in the grade below me at school dancing, his dick swinging around, pushing his baggy boxers everywhere. I didn't even imagine it could be like that, my own dick not floppy at all. I remember the thought, "How doesn't it hang out the bottom of his boxers?"

I must have gone beet red as I looked around for the next few minutes, more boys dropping their pants and some pulling them up. Boys as young as 12 seemed to have dicks flopping around that way, and even some of the younger ones who joined had a look of a more substantial package than I did.

There was a boy who was 8 or 9 who the front of his boxer-briefs was really moving around. I went home and tried on some boxer-briefs and danced in front of the mirror to see if I could reproduce it, but my package was just too tiny and close to my body.

They posted a video of it to YouTube and I would go watch it over and over, re-living my experience, observing so closely both the video of me and the video of the others. Eventually the video was removed, I don't know if by the poster or YouTube or what. I regret not finding a way to save it offline, but I'm thankful I didn't, too. I am glad I never summoned the courage to ask the boy who posted it for a direct copy.

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...

I played 'doctor' a lot as a young kid with both boys and girls. The boys all seemed to have a bigger dick than mine and so the idea that size was important was imprinted on me from an early age. The notion that I was too small was really cemented when a friend's mother saw me naked during a holiday I took with them when I was 8 and made an offhand remark about my penis that I really took to heart. 

• 2 years later...

i was in the locker room one day and happened to catch a couple glimpses at classmates with bulges soft and realized how mine barely made a bulge

later that night i saw the average online and realized I was like nearly half that at the time 

I am a little above average, but as a grower, am very small soft most of the time. Was always really hard to shower or undress growing up because of that. 

Been around all sorts of groups of boys, teens, and men over the years. And it is weird to see how different and similar people can be. Father's and son's penis size similarities can sometimes be close, and often one is really different than the other.

Siblings usually seem to share the same size, and I have been witness to the youngest kid outshining his older brothers, that smug smirk and aura of confidence as he struts around the locker room, towel slung over his shoulder, as he pads along the wet floor of the pool showers, his impressive soft equipment swaying back and forth.

Mine is a very strange story. I was 18 years old and I was standing at a restaurant bathroom urinal. Suddenly, there was a middle aged black man standing at the urinal to the right of me. I noticed his eyes were kind of bugging out in a weird expression like he was shocked by what he saw. Soon, I was still urinating while he finished early. As he walked toward the bathroom exit door, he stopped and turned back toward me. He then burst out laughing. But that wasn't the worst of it, he started chanting in a mocking sing-song tone, "He got a little dick! He got a little dick! He got a little dick!"

It was so odd, it took me about 10 seconds to figure out he was making fun of my small penis. I won't lie, I then got a little scared, I was hoping he just wanted to make fun of me and wasn't going to do anything crazy like lunge at me and punch me in the face. But no, he wasn't going to get violent, he was only having fun making fun of my size and he must have enjoyed letting me know directly how tiny I was. I don't know, maybe he had a really big dick, I hadn't looked over at his cock while he was urinating. But I think its probable that his dick was quite large and it gave him some ego satisfaction to laugh at me who was so small.

Obviously, my face was really warm and red with embarrassment after he exited the bathroom and my humiliation was over. It probably took a year of thinking about that event and studying my cock size in private before I admitted to myself that I was indeed very small especially when flaccid. When I'm flaccid its often less than 2 inches. Sometimes its even closer to 1 1/2.

5 hours ago, MikeMartin50 said:

t probably took a year of thinking about that event and studying my cock size in private before I admitted to myself that I was indeed very small especially when flaccid. When I'm flaccid its often less than 2 inches. Sometimes its even closer to 1 1/2.

Well, at least you can still see your cock when you are flaccid.

On 9/9/2023 at 12:07 PM, Greer94 said:

I am a little above average, but as a grower, am very small soft most of the time.

And I am a little below average soft.  BUT it really varies on what I am doing.   Seems with clothes on it compresses a lot and is around 2".  But running around naked (and warm) it "hangs" maybe 3-3.5

• 1 month later...

Hard i am bigger than average but soft i am quite small when cold can be a small as 2 inch, i first realised it was small at about age 11 when i started second school and we all had to shower after sports in an open shower that is when i noticed my dick soft was smaller than most not just in length but mainly by girth as mine is very thin soft

About 15 or 16 I suppose, didn't really have much interaction with other boys at school, mostly avoided the post gym showers. Started playing sports more regularly at college so showering afterwards and saw many more adults naked. 

Although I was often one of the smaller ones there, it never stopped me taking part in sports. Besides, there were many others the same size as me, some smaller, it's just the bigger floppy ones you remember when you're walking about in the locker rooms.

Used to wish I had a bigger flaccid penis but seeing so many others around the same size made me realise I'm no different.

• 1 month later...

At boarding school when I was 13/14. We had open showers in the boarding house and the other boys in my year or above were pretty much all be getting bigger flaccid wise. Mine never changed, so I knew then. I ended up trying to shower at much less busy times I became so self-conscious about it.

I think the first time I saw my erect dick in a mirror was the point of realisation for me. I guess up to that point I was kind of impressed by how much bigger it got going soft to hard. Seeing it in the mirror gave me the wake up call. I was about 13. Now I had seen other boys getting bigger with puberty and figured I would too, but I wasn't too bothered as I was pretty pleased with my 'big' erection. But hell it's so small I don't know what I was thinking. There are plenty of guys 4 inches or more soft. I didn't need a tape measure to realise that they have bigger softies than my hardest erection.

• 1 month later...