Shrinkage / cold

I shrivel up to almost non-existent after heavy exercise or being out in the cold. I don't think that's a universal response though as I've seen plenty of guys who don't appear noticeably smaller after working out.

I go swimming most days before work and everyone who has seen me getting changed or in the showers must think I'm significantly smaller than I am.

my package shrinks when we're at the nude beach. Even if it is warm and dry. We believe it is because we don't go the beach often. The all over tanned guys didn't appear to have shrinkage. my wife likes finding the smallest clam shell she can find to cover my package when lying in the sun. :cool:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My penis is very small flaccid. I have been attending nude swims in my area. The last time I went the water was on the cool side. I experienced considerable shrinkage and my cock stayed retracted the whole time!

Living in the tropics I've never had that cold weather shrinkage. The one time I tried cocaine though, after a few lines my dick shrunk down to about half of its flaccid size and this scared the be-jesus out of me. Spent an hour or two raving and yammering to my friend, absolutely terrified that it would be permanent.

Drugs're bad, mmmkay.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know exactly what you mean! I was at a nude beach in FL earlier this week and was watching the guys go into the water, with everything fully "extended", and then watched as they came out. To my surprise, there seemed to be little shrinkage - went in 3-4" or so flaccid and came out the same! Not me - when I went in my 2 - 3" flaccid came out barely more than a nub! Made me kinda jealous!!! :)

I get hard in the cold and stays soft when its hot dunno why guess just what it prefers. normally the penis will temporary shrink in the cold and balls will rise. it does this to protect the penis and testicles and move the blood to vital organs its your body's automatic defense :P google it, good scientific information.

Cold shrinks it...and so does exercise.

I'm fully aware when my board shorts cling up against my shrunken little guy. I always catch girls checking my package out (or lack of...lol)

After I workout, I am incredible small. But after a hot shower, it get rejuvenated. Either way, I'm not covering up!

• 3 weeks later...
Cold makes me shrink and maybe even go inside. It also happens when I am nervous or just after a workout.

Every time I go for a run my dick goes in my body.

but I'm sure it's fun fishing around in there trying to find it.....

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, it is a scientific fact that men's penis and testicles shrink with cold weather and retract closer into the body to regulate temperature. To keep them warm.

Myself personally. When I am in cold weather my testicles go up and look almost non existant, as well as my penis. All you can see is foreskin LOL.

But then again, most of the times all you can see is foreskin anyway.. haha.

• 5 years later...
  • 9 months later...

I almost always shrivel up after a workout or run even buy especially a cold swim . Yes, I would agree with most of the comments already posted, shrinkage is 100% normal, it’s not uncommon for a 3.0” soft guy to shrink to 1.5” or less, depending on the weather, arousal  etc. I noticed my softie is smaller in colder weather 😔

Edited by Guest