Nudity and friends

I'm wondering if anybody else has hang-ups about nudity that aren't necessarily related to size and that sometimes relate to people you know (friends and family).

I don't really care that much who sees me naked. Most of my friends have seen me naked at some time or other and some of my relatives. If anyone comes to my house when I am still in bed or they come into my room while I am still sitting on my bed before I get up (which can take a little time) I will be naked. I've never been hung up about being naked even as a child or teenager.

The real question is whether you would be comfortable being seen nude by someone you know if you knew their size and if it was a similar size to yours.

yeah no real problems here with that. I have more issues with people seeing me nude because I am overweight than because I have a small penis but since that is how I am at the moment then they'll just have to deal with the flab. LOL. I don't care whether they are smaller, bigger or a similar size to me. There is no point worrying about things you can't change.

Edited by Guest

• 13 years later...

In a previous job we had a gym about 10 minutes away from the office, so many of us joined and used to workout, racquet sports, team sports etc. It had the old gang style showers when you hung up your towel on a hook and walked in naked. Never felt awkward or anxious myself, it was just a bunch of guys showering after sports, never any comments about size/shape that I noticed. I used to play squash with my boss, actually the boss of my boss and one of the company founders, not an issue.

Went on a business trip  to Japan with a colleague, he'd been there before and suggested we used the onsen (think that's what it called) baths in the hotel when we had finished work. For this, you must be naked, you get a small but long cloth to wash yourself and cover when moving from baths to sauna, plunge pools etc. To be honest, it felt a little odd at first, it's not something we do in the UK, but soon got over any anxiety and enjoyed the experience.

Growing up we had a beach house with an enclosed outdoor shower. All the males used the shower after coming in from the beach. It had 2 shower heads and a bench. While 2 people showered, the others sat on the bench waiting for their turn. I saw my uncles, cousins and friends naked all the time from an early age through adulthood. I never had a problem being seen. Two things I remember was my dad and his brothers were all VERY large and I had a cousin who was the same age as me. At 11-12, we were the same size but at 14 he was easily 6" flaccid. He obviously got our dad's genes. LOL