Penis related nicknames?

Like we all know David Beckham was nicknamed Goldenballs by Victoria.

My wife has called me 4x4 after my measurements. I found it amusing, and it can be funny if people overhear or find out. They always assume it's after the car, and 1 or 2 have said "but he doesn't own a 4x4!" and my wife and I just give each other a cheeky glance. ;)

My wife has called me 4x4 after my measurements.

When I measured mine as a young adult and found out it was 5" long and 5" around, I joked that saying mine was a "5x5" sounded like it was a square. But a 4x4 is an even better double entendre!

(BTW, since my prostate was removed in 2000 I have lost an inch in length, so now it's a 4x5. But I still have fun with it -- like Kenneth has with his little guy.)

yes i remember that show called Are You Being Served. and i agree that was great. Mr Lucas will you watch my pussy for me the show where she brought it to work. heard it called willie in school. many here wont remember a song by the sweet called little willie that was what many of us small guys were called

Doesn't Peter mean Rock in Latin, or some such?

Thy name is Peter and upon this Rock, I will build my Church!

Googling around it appears that Peter in Greek and Aramaic can mean rock or hard. . .! A little purposeful sexualization in Bible propaganda? I remember reading a book long ago that pointed-out how religion is full of sexual symbolism and double meanings. The Holy Water dispensers that the Catholic priest shakes have to take the cake!

Maybe no accident that Peter is commonly used to mean penis?

I have absolutely no idea why, but for some reason I've always called mine 'George' - possibly because of an older tentmate when I was in Scouts, me 13, him 16, who one night when I was asleep slipped his hand in my sleeping bag and started feeling my dick - got a boner, woke up, and got to feel his too! :)

Growing up my brothers and dad started calling me B.D. Everyone thought it stood for my name Bradley David, but they started calling me B.D. because it stood for "baby dick" because I was so small and they were all much bigger even thought I was the oldest and I did not have much hair down there. Even at 18 I looked like a prepubescent boy -- still kind of do. Well the name stuck and most people still know me as B.D. but only my family and some friends really know what it stands for. Never bothered me though.

. . . a girl started calling my penis Charlie. . . . I asked her why Charlie, and she punched me in the thigh -- hard.

Hey RP!

In Caribbean English, it is standard usage to refer to a penis as "Charlie," particularly if it is big, flabby, and uncut.

The other thing is called a "Tuntun" or a "Tunie."

Henceforth, whenever "Charlie" and "Tunie" get together, you'll have a clearer understanding of what's happening.

At the same time, a rather noisomely swaggering dude who's quite full of himself can be derisively referred to as "Uncle Charlie," meaning that he's nothing but a big uncut dick.

Rick

• 9 months later...
(BTW, since my prostate was removed in 2000 I have lost an inch in length, so now it's a 4x5. But I still have fun with it -- like Kenneth has with his little guy.)

You lost an inch from prostate surgery? I also lost an inch from prostate surgery and now that my dick is shorter the foreskin covers it and I look like I am uncut.

Edited by Guest
Reduced quote to part being responded to.

OMG! I had a partner named Wil who was barely 4" and I called him "Little Willy" after the song! It was great because he was always out partying and refused to go home cuz he would black out.

LOVE that song!

(btw, I've talked about this guy and how he was clueless to his "inadequacy" and was also great in bed)

In the prostate cancer survivor groups that I have been in, guys who had their prostates removed before 2010 (or so) -- when penile rehab was introduced -- all report that they lost an inch. I sometimes joke that since I had 13" it didn't really make any difference! ;)

In the prostate cancer survivor groups that I have been in, guys who had their prostates removed before 2010 (or so) -- when penile rehab was introduced -- all report that they lost an inch. I sometimes joke that since I had 13" it didn't really make any difference! ;)

When I came home from the hospital after prostate removal in 2004 I looked down and I had a "new penis." It was shorter and it looked like I had not been circumcised. I had been cut as a baby but here was my smaller penis covered with foreskin. (You can see pictures of me here on measurection or at www.dic.net/SamBadger).

When I mentioned to my urologist that my penis was shorter after he pulled my urethra up to attach it to my bladder he said that they didn't do that but brought the bladder down to the urethra. Years later another urologist admitted that my penis may have been shortened but "only by a few centimeters."

Years later another urologist admitted that my penis may have been shortened but "only by a few centimeters."

Guess what, an inch is only 2.54 centimeters. Since I think of "a few" as at least three, your loss was less than a few centimeters.

Alan G

I have absolutely no idea why, but for some reason I've always called mine 'George' :)

It maybe like a nudist friend of mine that "went through puberty fur first." He had a fuzzy bunny in his lap and liked Loony Tunes. The Abominable Snowman said- "I will love him, and pet him, and call him George."

The code phrase for nudity in his house of 5 adults was to mention George. "Is George out?" was asking if he was dressed for guests. "Hi George." meant it OK and he could relax about who was coming in.

When he's soft he fully retracts, only showing a furry sack of curls and pubes. When he's wet the inch of (half) foreskin shows. "Petting George!" was the warning that he had a boner or was "otherwise entertaining." One of the guys had a little discomfort with being around hard-ons.