Friends seeing your cock

Friends both male and female had seen my penis when swimming or changing. Some strangers have seen it over the years and lots of medical people. Only a couple of friends had ever seen it erect and a couple of times medical staff. No one has ever commented about my penis except when it was the target of a medical examination.

Edited by Guest

my son's best friend and mine also, went to get an Asian massage a couple of times and shared the same room. we were completely naked and then we ended up with erections. turned out we were relatively the same size. Also we were in Costa Rica in the beginning of June and we had to take a piss outside and we saw each other again.

Thanks Steve. I definitely agree with you on my length - it's is average or maybe even a little bit longer. But girth wise I'm still not convinced that it's the 'thinner side of average' rather than just thin. On the one hand in the cam room last week I compared with a guy with 6.5 x 5.3 and whilst you could tell his was bigger, I didn't think mine looks unusually thin in comparison. But on the other hand I am reminded that there are two supermarkets and a pharmacy within walking distance of my house, none of which stock any condoms which aren't too big to slip off my dick. Practically speaking it isn't a problem as I can buy ones that fit online, and would probably do that anyway as they're cheaper. But psychologically, knowing that my girth is uncommon enough that I don't fit 'normal sized' and shops don't stock anything that fits makes me doubt that it's not just 'thin'. If my girth really is normal and there are lots of guys with my dimensions then we'd be catered for, right?

Definitely brave bud! I still am no where close to being comfortable showing my penis to friends. Just like 2 weekends ago I went to my first baseball game with a buddy and his girlfriend. I mentioned I had to go take a piss, he had to go as well so he followed me. As soon as I realized he was following me I fled to the farthest possible urinal lol.

Now I dunno about other baseball stadiums, but this one has just like 4 really long tubs where guys piss. No dividers, nothing. So everyone is free to look at your junk. I made sure to go to the farthest one possible from my friend with a lot of men in between us to prevent peeking lol. I don't know why but I was more comfortable with a total stranger catching a glimpse than my friend.

Our dimensions are pretty much identical both in length and girth. I, too, need the special make condoms because normal sized ones slip off. I haven't bought any as yet, but I appreciated it when you told me about them: "They Fit" - the guy who came up with them was on the Dragon's Den on tv recently.

Edited by Guest

...Now I dunno about other baseball stadiums, but this one has just like 4 really long tubs where guys piss. No dividers, nothing. So everyone is free to look at your junk. I made sure to go to the farthest one possible from my friend with a lot of men in between us to prevent peeking lol. I don't know why but I was more comfortable with a total stranger catching a glimpse than my friend.

Haven't seen a urinal like that lately. Always liked those because I could see everyone's dick.

I have seen the tub type.. There was one guy standing look at all of the penises I just flop out my cock he was right next to me I don't really care since you can't see anything beside shaft since I'm not cut..

I was more interested is pissing anyways.

The ball park changed it to individual urinals so now there is always a LONG line just to piss

no dividers

only like 10 of them before you could have 20-30 at once with the tubs they had

Edited by Guest

I don't know why but I was more comfortable with a total stranger catching a glimpse than my friend.

I don't think this is a mystery. Your friend has an estimate of your status as a person in whatever categories he judges people. You feel he has a generally positive view of you now and don't want that view altered by a judgement on your dick size. I feel the same way.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am kinda macho and alpha, so I don't like my friends to see my dick. I am totally OK with strangers and sexual partners seeing my dick, but I am worried about close friends seeing my dick.

I know that they are more mature than now, but the lockerroom in high school was brutal. I know adults don't bully like teenagers, but I don't want to be known as the guy with the really small penis.

I used to be shy around my friends, but once you get broken in the first time, it's no big deal. Seeing both erect and flaccid penises are very common. One of our friends have a nice hot tub where nakedness happens often, even with females and signifcant others present. We have a friend that is the size of a polish sausage hanging between his legs. Funny thing is, he is the most modest guy and has no game when it comes to women. My friends tease him all the time. He is a real life example that size isn't everything. I've seen so many girls refuse to hook up with him after seeing it.

It's weird. I am very open with my body with strangers. When I go to the gym, every now and then I shower completely nude. The only reason why I don't always shower nude is because of the possibility of someone I know walking in.

I guess with strangers you don't have the anxiety of them telling someone you know that you have a small cock. Or of them picturing you naked next time you see them. The idea of a close friend or family member seeing me nude is of high anxiety to me. I don't know why.

• 4 weeks later...

Simon:

I hear what you're saying and definitely empathize with the negative experiences that you've had. However, I would challenge your view that having a small penis somehow negates your alpha maleness. Sure, guys notice size, but they're more likely to notice whether or not you get naked at all.

I once went hiking up a mountain with 3 male friends. On the way down, we followed a stream and found a spot that we decided would be great for a swim. We started to strip. I quickly stripped all the way. 2 of my friends followed suit. The other kept his jockey shorts on.

Since we had no towels, we stood around for quite a while after, chatting and drip drying. Nobody said anything, but the one guy looked really insecure. Although I had the smallest dick of the bunch, I felt like I was an alpha male, confidently standing around chatting with the guys, 3 of us with our dicks exposed.

Simon:

I hear what you're saying and definitely empathize with the negative experiences that you've had. However, I would challenge your view that having a small penis somehow negates your alpha maleness. Sure, guys notice size, but they're more likely to notice whether or not you get naked at all.

I once went hiking up a mountain with 3 male friends. On the way down, we followed a stream and found a spot that we decided would be great for a swim. We started to strip. I quickly stripped all the way. 2 of my friends followed suit. The other kept his jockey shorts on.

Since we had no towels, we stood around for quite a while after, chatting and drip drying. Nobody said anything, but the one guy looked really insecure. Although I had the smallest dick of the bunch, I felt like I was an alpha male, confidently standing around chatting with the guys, 3 of us with our dicks exposed.

I have actually always wondered about that. Seeing pictures of guys naked while another still has their underwear on. Is the one still clothed insecure and perhaps acknowledging the fact he is insecure and he thinks he is smaller than the others?

You would think that if there was a group of guys getting naked, and if there was someone clearly smaller than you, you would loose your inhibitions and get naked knowing you're not the smallest one.

I think sometimes it's a guy's perception of his size that's the problem, he may be physically bigger than another but he doesn't see that.

Either because of the optical illusion created by the looking across at another versus looking down at your own.

Or as in dysmorphia his brain may not see a true reflection of his actual size, leading him to envision his penis as smaller than its physical size.

But yes, you are truly alpha getting naked in the presence of larger guy's. Keeping underwear etc on just attracts attention, as does the towel dance and hiding yourself.

Knowing I wasn't the smallest would make me much less apprehensive getting naked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

A lot of my friends have seen me naked. When I get drunk I can often be found running around making a fool of myself. One times other join in but I'm always the smallest by far. A couple of people have commented and I have been teased at work for it but all very lightheartedly really. Some pictures were taken one night and shared around and I didn't like that. It's fine with friends it's just a laugh. It's easy on the Internet as well with people you'll never meet to flash your bits and have perv but I don't like chatting to local guys as I may have to meet them through work one day.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was hanging out with my brother-in-law once and I was only wearing a pair of bed shorts with no underwear. Well, when I moved to sit Indian-style on the floor, my cock just popped out of the leg of my shorts. I had no idea until he just stopped and said 'Dude, your dick is out!'

Later on, he made a joke about how it was 'ok that I had a small dick'. I protested and tried to laugh it off and told him I was average size, I just wasn't hard at the time. He told me that he knew what a small cock looked like, and I had one. So I just told him to shut up and I made the mistake of saying 'Yeah I doubt you're much bigger'. That's when he said 'Ok look at this' and pulled his shorts and boxers away from his body. I glanced down into his shorts and saw what was probably the biggest cock I'd ever seen in my life. It was soft but it was still bigger than mine is when it's rock hard. I couldn't help but say 'Holy shit!' He just smiled at me and said 'Yeah I got a big dick' and walked out of the room. It was so embarrassing and I'd never been so ashamed of my size before.

• 3 weeks later...

You don't have your size information filled out in your profile.

I consider mine to be at the low end of average.

You can see pictures and videos of mine here if you are an SOS member.

P.S. I would recommend SOS membership.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm always shocked to hear that people have gotten comments from their friends. For years, I've been very open about nudity. Practically all of my male friends have seen me naked...some many times. I'm sure that they've noticed that I'm small, but I can't imagine anyone saying it, any more than I can imagine myself commenting on a friend's physical attribute that they might not be thrilled with.

I've been nude with my closest friend a couple times, out skinny dipping in a group setting. We'd been drinking both times so we thought nothing of it.

Generally I don't want any of my male friends seeing my cock, and I certainly don't want to see theirs. There's a chance that it wouldn't matter but I prefer not to risk it. Don't need that kind of awkward shit in my life, lol.